10

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He loosen his tie as he stepped inside his condo and find his wife was busy with her laptop and some papers. He smiled and watched her closely. She was wearing one of his t-shirt as her pyjama with her hair in messy bun, but still looking beautiful as ever.

 

"You're still awake?" he asked and she looked at him then smiled.

"You're home," she said and stood up to greet him.

He nod and then took a seat on the couch as he passed his coat at her. She looked at him .

"Did you already eat?" 

"Not yet," he said and letting her wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Okay then. I will made a quick dinner," she said and kissed his cheek.

 

"Why do you have SVT Cooperation project?" asked Taeyong as he saw the documents on the coffee table.

"Soonyoung asked me to assist him,"

"You met him?"

"Yeah," she said from the kitchen.

 

"Im Joo Hwan?" 

"Just like I thought," she said back.

"Didn't expect Seungchol decide to take the risk,"

"Right, that what I said to Soonyoung," she said and he nod.

Slowly he got up from his seat and walked to the kitchen.

 

"What's wrong?" asked Lina weirdly as he hugged her from behind.

"Nothing, I just miss my wife," he whispered and she just smiled.

"You did?"

"Yes,"

"Then how about take back your engagement with Hannah?"

"Lina," he warned her to not start an arguement and she sigh.

"Fine, fine.  I was only saying. Anywyas, go freshen up. The food will be ready in few minutes," she said and he nod.

 

Then he walked away without kiss her neck.

She rolled her eyes but smiled.

 

 

If her glare could kill them, they probably already be dead by now.

"This is so,so,so, so, Urgh!" she said and shook her head and they gulped.

"Noona," said Dino and gulped.

 

"Tell me, how on earth this thing could end up like this?" she asked and pointed to at her precious ceramic vases.

"Look, it was an accident," said Seungkwan and she waited for both of them to talk.

"We were argue- nope, we were playing and then bam, both of us accidentally kick one of them and we didn't even realise it happpened so fast. It likes a domino, noona," said Dina and Lina facepalmed.

"Did Jeonghan and Joshua oppa know about this?" 

"Well, unfortunately, we just found out," said Jeonghan who just stood there at the door with the others.

 

Dino gulped along with Seungkwan besides him.

"Well, I think we need some people to help the juniors to train their shooting skills," said Joshua while looking at the pieces of the ceramic vases.

"Hyung," both Joshua and Seungkwan pleas.

 

"Cut it out guys. Lets get straight to the main business here," said Seungchol as he entered the meeting room and took a seat in the middle.

Everyone nod and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter