38

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She took a sip of her Strawberry Yoghurt Smoothies as she looked through the baby's clothes inside the baby store. 

"So, it is true that you are pregnant," she froze. She almost spilled her drinks but still remained her composure. Slowly, she turned around and looked the man in front of her.

"Im Chang Kyun,"

He gave her a devilish smile as he able to see her face.

 

He took one step.

Two step.

Three step.

She held her breath as he was too close to her. Dislike with the sudden closeness, she looked away as she loathed being so closed to him. He smiled. Again. Satisfied with her dislike with the sudden closeness.

 

"It had been a while since I didn't smell your scent,"

"I.M,'"

"Too bad, all I can smell is his scent all over you," his voice was cold and she could felt her heartbeat was beating fast. 

"Move, you are making me uncomfortable,"

"And if I don't?"

 

"Then you need to talk to me," she sigh in relief as she heard his voice. Quickly, she pushed I.M away and walked towards her husband. I.M watched them closely, the smile on his face slowly dissapeared.

"Lee Taeyong,"

"Im Chang Kyun,"

Slowly, the baby store fulled with Taeyong's men. 

"Noona," Haechan called her and she looked at him while smiling assuringly. 

 

"So, it isn't a rumour after all that she is pregnant with your child,"

"Why? Have problem with it?"

"She's just your misstress,"

"And?"

"Lee Taeyong, didn't your father te,, you that only your legal wife could carry your baby to continue your clan's legacy?"

"Then, it isn't your business,"

"Well, I was just trying to make you remember," I.M casually said and then turned to look at her.

 

"We will meet each other, again,"

"And I hope we won't," said Lina as she held her husband's hand tightly while he hold her hand back as he could felt her hands were shaking madly.

I.M slowly left the store with his men followed behind.

 

"You okay?" he asked and looked at her worriedly. She nod.

"I'm fine. Just glad that you came here,"

"I have bad feeling, that's why I came here," he said and she smiled.

 

"Now, are you done with the baby shopping?" he asked as his eyes looked at the basket. She nod her head and smiled.

"Let's go pay these and we can get some food into your belly," he said as he dragged her slowly to the cashier without her saying anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter