39

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Ago,

She ducked down under the fence and continued to run. She cursed silently and trying to catch her breath. She gasp as she about to fall but luckily someone was fast enough to catch her in time.

"You shouldn't have run," she rolled her eyes and then slowly he let her go. She turned to face him.

"Don't tell me, he asked you to take me back to his golden cage?" Kun smiled.

"This time, nope,"

"Then?"

"He told me to bring you to meet doctor,"

"Huh?"

"Lina, the stunt you pull last time really made him gone crazy,"

"Oh... How about you tell him, I'm not even pregnant, so he wouldn't have to be worry and just focused on his beloved fiance," she snapped and turned around from him.

 

"You know, he didn't even mean to hide it from you. After all, it was an arrangement been made by his father and he can't even have says on this matter,"

"Then, he needs to think twice before marrying me few months ago. Didn't mean to hide? Let me tell you, he has tons of chance to tell me the truth and yet, he prefer not to," she said before leaving Kun dumbfounded.

 

WinWin put his hand on Kun's shoulder as Hendery and Xiojun stood beside him.

"You know, she's right," said Hendery and WinWin nod.

"I know, but can she be more understanding?" asked Kun and sigh.

"Understanding? I think Lina noona already have been patience enough dealing Taeyong hyung. After what she had been through because of Taeyong hyung, I think she already had limit," said Hendery and nod his head.

 

"Then, let's just stand back and watch them," said Kun finally.

 

She pulled her hoodie to cover her hair and walked through the beach. She looked at the sky as the moon brightly shine. She hugged her body as the cold breeze from sea wave hit her softly.

She let out heavy sigh. She hated it when he able to bring out the emotion out of her and she hated it when he is her weakness. 

 

"You shouldn't walk here alone," she smirked and let the man walked along beside her.

"I just need to clear my head before going back to Korea,"

"Lina,"

"I need to, Yi Fan Ge," she turned to look at him. Worriedly, he just sigh.

"Then, are you going to tell her?"

"She probably had been notified," she said and making Kris chuckled.

 

"Now, let's go. You have enough fresh air and you just healed. I don't want they mad at me and I have enough with nagging by everyone else," he said and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter