36

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Ago,

She tied her hair into a pony tail as she fixed her shirt. She turned to the door as she heard someone entered the penthouse. She walked out from the room and raised her eyebrows as she came to meet the woman who was in her husband's arms that night.

"I see. It is true that he has a misstress," the woman said. Lina raised her eyebrows and patiencely watched her as she was looking around the penthouse like she was the owner of it.

"What can I do for you?" 

"I need you to get out from here,"

"Why would I?"

"Well, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Xi Dudu, Lee Taeyong's fiance," 

"And?"

"I hope you can leave this penthouse as soon, I am going to live here," and that made Lina raised her eyebrows. She chuckled.

 

"Look, Ms. Xi, didn't he tell you that I lived here?"

"And do I look I care? If this penthouse belong to him, then it also belong to me. I have fully right especially now, we are expecting a baby," that made Lina froze for a while.

"Noona," both of woman turned to look Chenle and Renjun just entered the house with Kun and Ten followed behind.

"Hi guys," Xi Dudu greeted them happily making Lina looked at them weirdly.

 

They cleared their throats and smiled warily.

"So, you two have met?" slowly Kun asked and Lina nod as she tilt her head.

" Lina, meet Ms. Xu, Taeyong hyung's fiance. They have been together for five years already," said Kun and that made her world upside down. Xi Dudu looked at her with victory smile as she remained silent.

 

"I didn't know that,"

"Well, it seems like you are only his partner in bed and in this house only," interupt Xi Dudu and smiled at her.

"I see,"

"Then, I guess it is better you leave nicely rather than kicked you out like an animal," said Xi Dudu and Lina chuckled.

"No worries, I was about to leave anyways. After all, I am just a misstress and I don't have any rights on these things," she said while looking at the men and they gulped.

"Then, I gave you five minutes to pack up,"

"Well, I rather not to. After all, I prefer not to take those things that he bought for me. You threw them out or gave it to charity. I have enough money that he gave," she said as she walked pass all of them with phone in her hand.

 

Her knees gave away and sunk into the floor inside the lift as the door closed.

She closed her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter