52

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She tapped her chin lightly while studying the blueprint in front of her.

"So, you're trying to sneak us in?" asked Mino as he tilt his head while looking at her straightly.

"Well, if you don't want, then I will just go?"

"Lina," he warned even though he knew she was only joking.

 

"So, now let's get back to main point here. So, what do you want us to do, Lina?" asked Jinu and then his eyes fixed on the blueprint.

"If we want to control them, we need to get to their main controller," said Hoon and they all nod.

"So, what's in your mind, Lina?" asked Yoon and Lina smirk.

"You guys need to go here in order to get here," said Lina as she point at the blueprint.

"You want us to come from the main entrance?" asked Mino and she nod.

 

"There will be an event for welcoming the Japanese Mafia by the Kwon Clan on that day, so it will be easier to break in,"

"And how on the earth you know about it?"

"I have my own resources on that. Anyways, back to the plan, so since you guys and Kwon are part of the big YG Gang, it will be easy for you guys have an access to the main controller," said Lina and she shrugs.

"Then? But, wouldn't be suspicious that we suddenly go to them instead to the Kwon's place?" asked Mino.

"You don't. The Japanese Mafia put their 200 percent trust to the Kwon Clan since Kwon Clan part of the YG. So, simply to put, all the security and the guards that been placed inside that house, all are controlled by the Kwon," said Lina and they all nod.

 

"Next?" asked Jinu.

"Once you get into the main controller, you guys need to turn off the security alarm. Once, it off, you guys could enter the room. When you guys enter the room, you guys need to be extra careful," she said slowly and Yoon raised his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"If you said Lee Taeyong and Im Chang Kyun are devils, but this man is the purest devil. Or I could can say, he is the real devil," she said while shrugging.

"Now, what should we take once we enter?" asked Hoon.

"I need you guys to find a bracelet. That bracelet has a white diamond on it," said Lina and looked at them with a serious face.

"I thought a necklace could be enough,"

"Actually, not all of it inside the necklace," said Lina while smiling innocently at them.

 

"Lina," warned Jinu and she laughed awkwardly.

"Fine. There are three items a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter