28

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He watched her scanning the documents in S.Coups' office while Kangta, Jiyong and Jun.K were silently sitting while like him, eyes focus on her.

"Humm," 

"So?" asked Jiyong as his sister put down the document papers.

"Well, I can say, it success or fail, but if you guys want to try, go ahead," she said and shrug then her face lit like a chrimast tree as S.Coups entered his office with Yoghurt Smoothie in his hand then passed it to her.

Taeyong shook his head.

 

"Do you think the Im will realise it?" asked Jun.K and she shrugs.

"You know, it's better you guys find who is the real traitor,"

"We are trying to," said Jiyong and sigh.

"Well, not hard enough," she said then took a long sip of her drink.

 

"Okay, okay. We will try looked into it harder," Jiyong gave up said to her.

She nod.

"Lina," Kangta called her name and she looked at him. Weird for a man like him called her name like someone who act so close to her.

"Humm?"

"Aren't you drinking too much?"

"Huh?"

"This is your nine cup to be in fact," and she froze.

"No, it's not," she said.

 

"It is, dear," said Taeyong and she looked at him. Blink.

It's not that they found out she is his wife, but people view her as his misstress. Well, its normal for a man like him care a misstress like her. It's a rare occassions actually in their society.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Jun.K worriedly and quickly Lina shook her head while signalling her husband, asking for help.

"Fine, I was thirsty and didn't eat anything," lies.

"Then, let's have meal together," said Kangta and she quickly refused.

"No thanks, I already have lunch appointment with Jisoo unnie and Jennie," and that making her husband tilt his head while trying to contain his laughed. Amazed with his wife's lie skills.

 

"You sure?" asked Jun.K and she nod as she collect her stuffs, while S.Coups just chuckled silently.

"Anyways, I will emailed those current files to you guys later or tomorrow," she said sound not so sure about it.

"Lina, I think it's better you send tomorrow," said Kangta and watched her who was walking towards the big door, but then stopped.

"Before that, Vice President Kwon, I hope you email my resignation approval by tonight and also, Seungchol oppa, I need Soonyoung and Woonwo to help me to check on the building alongside with Jaemin a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter