31

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Ago,

She held the blanket tightly and tried to remember the last night incidents. It had been few months already ever since the incident she rejected his call. Too bad for her, when she decided to have her fun last night, she accidentally bump into one of his men wll to be exactly Lee Haechan.

Well, the last thing she remembered was she had too many drinks and accidentally stumble into his arms when she walked to outside and then things got carried away the moment they entered this room. She groaned. She couldn't blame him, after all, he is a man.

 

"How are you?" he asked as he walked out from the bathroom in his bathrobe and she glared at him as she pulled closer the blanket to cover her body.

He chuckled and then slowly walked towards her.

"Not a word," she snapped and she gathered around the blanket around her then walked pass him. He shook his head and his eyes land on the bed.

 

A blood.

 

He raised his eyesbrows and then looked at the door of the bathroom. 

Seems like, there is the only way for him to have her.

 

 

The day of their wedding day,

As he pulled from the kiss, he watched her breathing hard. Her face was flushed and her lips were swollen due to the kiss they shared.

"Now, shall we get into the real business," he said and she looked at him questionly.

"What do you mean?"

"Dear, even though I asked you for a marriage, I still take precautions steps,"

"Then why did you marry me at the first place?"

"Baby, I am a responsible man and I want you,"

"Lee Taeyong, I am not a thing,"

"I know," she sighs.

 

"Here," he said as he passed her the paper and her eyes widen.

"This is absurd. Lee Taeyong, if you-"

"Like I said, I am a responsible man. If you're pregnant after what happened, do you think I would let you just like that? Dear, I am not going to let you have a child without a wedlock,"

"Lee Taeyong,"

"Let's take this marriage as trial and error,"

She chuckled.

"And what? After you get bored on me, then you will throw me away? Please, like I said, I am not a thing that you could throw away easily. Plus, why would you forced me to marry you if you said this marriage just a trial and error?" her eyes harden.

"You don't question me, dear. All you need to do is to listen to me,"

She looked away and smirk.

 

"Now what?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter