54

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She froze as she about to stop breathing. She gulped.

"Hanna," the woman was stood still in front of her while her eyes looking at her step sister.

"Why would they want a woman like you?!" she screamed and Lina gulped. She need to be calm and relax. She need to think the safety of her baby and Hanna's baby.

"Hanna, we can talk, relax," Hanna laughed crazily.

 

"Relax? Kwon Lina, I lost everything and it's all because of you!"

"Hanna,"

"First, Yokohama Ryusei! You remember him?" she tilt her head while smiling directly at Lina. Lina gulp. It had been years ever since she saw him. She knew, he probably hate her after what she did.

"Remember the incident of the fire?" Lina's eyes widen.

"It was all because of me,"

"Hanna,"

"I know, we were only kids back time. But, I couldn't help it. What they called? Oh, it's an accident,"

"Hanna," she warned her but Hanna ignored her.

 

"When I heard his parents want to arrange you with him that time and it is really pissed me up. You knew I like him! But, you being a b*tch just snatch everything,"

"Hanna, I was nine for goodness!"

"I know, but I was irritated with his parents, so yeah, the fire all because of me," she said while smiling happily.

"Hanna, you know the consequences of killing members of a clan,"

"Like I said,  it was an accident," she shrug it off and smiled.

 

"Oh, next, Im Chang Kyun. I did everything to get you off from his mind but he really did want you. I even gave everything to him! But, in the end, he just threw me away just because of you!" 

"Hanna,"

"Damn, he is the second man that difficult to impress and seduced. Untill now, he still loyal to you when you're pregnant with someone's else!" her eyes burning with hatred.

"Then, now! Lee Taeyong! The one and only my last hope! I thought we had chance when he decided agree to marry me! But then, again! If it isn't you! I would already married him! We would already have kids together!"

"Hanna, look. I'm sorry. I... I can't control everything. You already know what happened to me, I..."

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU THINK I CARE! YOU THINK YOU HAD A MISERABLE LIFE? KWON LINA, I AM FAR WORST THAN YOU!" she screamed and then lunged towards Lina who was too late to run away.

 

"Just die already!" that was the last thing she heard before she stab her.

 

 

Beep, beep, beep...

 

He took a deep breath while his hands holding her hands tightly, hoping her brown eyes open looking at him happily.

"Taeyong," Jaejoong put his hands on his son's shoulder and sigh.

"It felt like de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter