40

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She shook her head, disbelief with the scene in front of her.

"For a second thought, I thought you are the older one here, Omma," Ha Ji Won chuckled and shrugs. Long gone the charismatic woman that everyone feared and respected. 

"Well, I am still a woman," she said as she squealed when she ate her vanilla ice cream.

 

Again, Lina shook her head.

 

"Anyways, where is your husband? I didn't see him,"

"He's out and probably back around 7 in the evening," Ha Ji Won nod her head.

"Did he know about me?"

"You being alive? Well, nope," she said and Ha Ji Won nod.

 

"Are you planning to tell him?"

"If I want to tell him, then I need to ask you first, Omma,"

"What is it?"

"Are you ready to let everyone know your existance?" that made Ha Ji Won froze.

 

"Then, you are not," said Lina and sigh.

"Lina,"

"I'm not going to force you and I need to understand your situation,"

"But, in the same time,  I will put you in danger,"

"Omma, we are woman living in this kind of society. No matter what, my life always be in danger," she reminded her mother. Ha Ji Won sigh.

"But, we could avoid that, right? I don't want you end up like me, Lina. I want you out of our society,"

"And it is hard to avoid that. Remember?" Ha Ji Won smiled.

"Fine, we will see how it goes. But first, we need to meet your Father-In-Law," Lina looked at her mother.

 

"Why?"

"Well... That is a secret," she said and smiling at her daugther.

 

 

She calmly caress her baby bump while reading her novel as she enjoyed her night tea. 

"Lina," she turned to Hoshi and Doyoung walked towards her. She looked at Jungkook who was following behind them.

"Why on earth are you sitting here?" said Hoshi as he put blanket around her.

"Well, it's calming, plus I like to be here," she said as she scanned around the garden. The three of them took seats in front of her.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she could felt something happened.

 

"Nothing," lied Doyoung while smile at her.

"I can sense when you guys lie,"

"How about you tell her," said Hoshi to Jungkook and she turned to look at him. Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Jungkook?"

"The Xi Family is here,"

"You mean like here?"

"Yes, Lina. We all, going to meet them tomorrow," said Hoshi and Lina nod.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter