42

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

There she watched her kneeling down on the floor as she leaned back against her seat where Changmin sat next to her.

"You seems to pop out anytime," said Changmin calmly and his eyes focused on Hannah who was still kneeling down on the floor. Lina pat his hand and he looked at her.

"Let her sit on the chair. After all, she's pregnant and we won't hurt pregnant woman, remember?" Changmin smiled then told his men to give Hannah a chair.

 

"Pity on me isn't make you any human, Kwon Lina,"

"Well, at least I have conscience in me," that made Hannah shut . Changmin chuckled. Who would dare to pick a fight with Kwon Lina?

"Why are you looking for me?"

"Your father, Mr. Xi, he's here," Hannah's eyes widen.

 

"My dad? Why would he be here?"

"He's asking Taeyong for your release," casually Lina said and muttered thank you as the waiter passed her, her smoothie. 

"Funny. Why would he? After what he did to my mother and me?"

"Then you're forgetting about your sister, Xi Dudu," that made Hannah laughed.

"She's just like my father, why would I care about her?"

 

Lina smirked.

"Poor Xi Dudu to have you as her sister when all this time, she made sure her sister have a good life here with her mother," snapped Lina and Hannah looked at her.

"You're lying,"

"Why would I?"

"Lina, everyone knows that you're thirsty with love and affection! That is why you are jealous at me!"

"Hold on for a second, okay... this is funny," said Lina while chuckle and Hannah glared at her hard.

 

"Look Hannah, say whatever you want to say. What I want to tell you here is to becareful,"

"What do you mean?"

"Hannah, your father can't be trusted, that's all I can say. You need to be careful," she said and slowly stood up. Hannah stood up also and tried to approach her but Changmin's men stopped her. 

 

"Easy there, Hannah. If you still care your life, you need to think twice," remind Yuta while Lina just blink her eyes.

"I am not going to hurt her,"

"Then?" snapped Johnny and Hannah gulped.

"I want to give something to her," said Hannah and gave Lina an USB.

"You might need these in future," said Hannah and Lina looked at the USB then looked at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter