43

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Ago,

She pulled her suitcase while her eyes looking for the person.

"Lina Noona!" she turned around and smiled as she saw him.

"Jungkook-ah!" they both exchanged hug then he helped her with the suitcase.

"I was surprised that you will be here when Namjoon hyung told us yesterday," she smiled and shrug.

 

"Well, I made my mind up and decide to come back,"

"Did you find any leads?"

"Nope, eventually I found myself a trouble while staying there,"

Jungkook smiled.

"Oh, I heard. Well, congratulation dear noona," she rolled her eyes and then entered the car.

"Let's go, I bet everyone is waiting for me already," said Lina and Jungkook nod then entered the car.

 

 

She played with the ring on her finger as she looked at the view outside.

"Did something trouble you?" she turned to look at him.

"Nope,"

"You sure?"

"I am sure, Yoon Gi oppa," he smiled as he put down the honey tea on the table.

 

"Thanks," said Lina and took a sip of the tea.

"What are you going to do next?" he asked and she shrug.

"I think I will do something that would be out of my control now," she said and looked at him.

"Are you going back to the Kwon?"

"I have too,"

"Even though it would hurt you?"

"Humm... I think it would be better like that. No matter how much I think of it," she said and sigh.

 

Suga looked at her for long.

"Lina, you have us behind your back," she smiled.

"I know. But, not now. I think I will live as a normal woman that any one could ask for, for now. When the time is right, then I will start my move," she said and then drank her tea.

"Step by step, that what she wants right now," said Suga and she nod.

 

Step by step.

One by one.

That what her mother said.

 

 

She sat there while looked at the view in front of her. Casually, she was waiting for someone. 

"You are beautiful just like everyone said," she turned around and slowly stood up then bow to the man in front of her.

"Hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter