29

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years ago,

Quickly she turned the away around as she saw him walked with two men frrom his gang. But, unfortunately, fate isn't on her side that day.

"Lina Noona!" Dino's voice happily called her name from a far and she sigh frustratedly. She turned around and gave the younger one smile. Dino stopped on his track as he saw her smile.

"Why do I have feeling she's actually not smiling," whispered Dino to Vernon as they watched her walked to them.

"Well, I guess so," said Vernon and shrugs.

 

"Only you guys?" she asked and both of them nod.

"Are you going to have lunch here, noona?" asked Dino and she nod.

"More like a blind date,"

"Huh? Blind date?" surprised Vernon.

She chuckled.

"Come," she said and smiled at them. Vernon gulped and glared at Dino.

"This is your fault, if wasn't you call her loud and clear, we won't be like this," said Vernon as both them obediently follow their sister from behind.

 

Taeil and Johnny nudge him and he turned to look at her who was entering the Hotel's Restaurant.

"Well, I thought she's not type to have lunch here," said Johnny and Taeil nod.

Interesting.

The three of them silently watched her approached a man who was calmly sitting.

"Humm, it's looks like she's having date," said Johnny and smirk.

"Well, why those two follow her?" asked Taeil weirdly.

Again, interesting.

 

"Mr. Park Bogum," she greeted him with a smile and the man stood up as they shaking hands.

"Miss Kwon Lina," he greeted back with a small smile.

"This is your blind date, noona?" asked Dino and both Bogum and Lina chuckled. Vernon sigh in relief. At least, he and Dino won't be so awkward if it was true she was having a blind date.

"How are you?" asked Bogum as he finished ordered their meal.

"Good,"

"Then I'm glad to hear that," he said and nod.

 

"Oppa,"

"Humm?" he looked at her as he put down his phone.

"Do you remember the things that I send to you last time?"

"You mean the diamond?"

"Yeah,"

"What's wrong with it?"

"I need you to relocate it because I have a feeling, those people could aware of it existance," she said and he nod.

"I guess they probably going to action any time,"

"I hope not now,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter