55

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

They looked at the man who sittingly calmly while tapping his fingers against the table. Everyone remained silence and waiting for the man to talk.

"I heard a lot of things that I shouldn't have hear in Italy," his eyes scanned every single of men inside the room.

"With everything had been happpen to my sister, who was laying down coma in the hospital right now, I certaintly didn't like how the management here works,"

"Sir," Kwon Jiyong tried to voice his opinion but stop as he saw Joong Ki cold glare.

 

"Joong Ki," Jaejoong called him and he looked at the elder.

"I know this caught attention to the upper board,"

"And you know, Lina is the most precious gem to them? If something happened to her, you do realise, they will take an action,"

"I know," said Jaejoong and Taeyong raised his eyebrows.

"What do you mean, father?"

 

"Lina is one of the Mafia Boss and I bet you already know that,"

"I know, but I don't get it," Jaejoong sigh. Now, he needs to tell the biggest secret to everyone where both Japanese and Chinese Clan are attending the meeting here.

"When everyone knew Ha Ji Won died that time, it is automatically Lina would be the next to take the role. I know, everyone is confused with the situation on how she could all do these things while in the same experience a lots of things with everyone here... Remember, she had been trained by Ha Ji Won in her early age and all her summer and winter vacations were meant to meet all the Mafia Boss in the upper management,"

"That is included my foster father," said Joong Ki and all eyes widen. They gulped.

 

"So, what do you think? I am not going to involve in giving the punishment to that woman, but all I can advise is, becareful when deciding the punishment. Kwon Lina isn't just Kwon Lina. She is the Mafia Boss, the wife to Lee Taeyong, the Heiress to Kwon Clan and most importantly, a sister to me, " said Joong Ki while giving them a smile.

 

A smile with a hidden secrets.

 

Rumours out and people in the society shocked with the news, but Lina still remained in coma. Two has been passed and everything slowly getting back to normal. 

"How is she?" I.M entered the VIP ward and Taeyong just shook his head. Yokohama Ryusei nod as he slowly put down the fruits on the small table.

"It had been two months,"

"She will be fine," said Ryusei and I.M nod.

"I guess she just need a long rest," said I.M trying to ease Taeyong's uneasiness.

 

"Your son?" asked Ryusei while looking at the empty basinet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter