41

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She sitting while drinking happily her smoothie and letting him wrapped his arms around her. Enjoying the envy eyes from Xi Dudu who was sitting not far from them.

"So, you came here because?" asked Kangta and looked at Mr. Xi and sometimes took a peek on Lina. Ensuring her mood stable.

 

"I need you to release my daugther, Kwon Hannah,"

"Taeyong?" Kangta looked at Taeyong and he just looked at Mr. Xi. 

"I can't," 

"Why?"

"She hurt my woman," that made Mr. Xi boiling in anger.

 

"She is just a lowly misstress,"

"And Kwon Hannah is not other than like that too," snapped Taeyong made everyone looked away. Mr. Xi tilt his head. Confused.

"Oh, you didn't know that she betrayed everyone? and now she's pregnant,"

"No! That is impossible! My sister wouldn't be like that!" Xi Dudu screamed and Lina glared at her.

 

"Please, people can hear you just fine, Ms. Xi. We are not deaf yet, so no need to scream," said Lina calmly adn Xi Dudu glared at her.

"This is all because of you! If you didn't seduce him, Hannah could have marry Taeyong," said Xi Dudu and Taeyong chuckled.

"I think, there is something wrong with you Xi's brain. Why would I want to marry a woman like that when I have a woman that is strong, smart, beautiful like Lina," 

"Lee Taeyong," warned Mr. Xi.

"Even my father had arranged that marriage for long time, I would never care about it. I am my own," he snapped and his stare was hard.

 

Lina caress his hands ensuring he calmed down.

"I don't think this talk would go anywhere. Shall we call it off?" said Lina and then looked at Kangta then S.Coups.

Both of them nod.

 

 

She kissed his as they stood under the shower. He let her hugged her from behind and letting their bare skins touch each other. 

"You seems tense," she whispered and slowly he turned to her.

"I don't like how they called you, my misstress," she chuckled and kiss his lips.

 

"Well, you are the one wants to be like this," she whispered against his lips. He rolled his eyes. His wife literally knows how to against him.

"Fine, fine," he whispered back and kissed her lips.

"So, are you going to tell everyone that we're married?" she asked as they broke the kiss.

 

"I will. Soon. I am not going to put any danger on you and our baby,"

"I know," she said and kiss his neck as he closed his eyes. Letting her bit and leaving mark on his skin.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter