35

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Ago,

Haechan burst into the villa and he froze as he saw the scene in front of him. Speechless to be fact.

"Haechan," S.Coups surprised to see him as he stood up from the couch. Haechan looked at him and his eyes clearly shown worries and shocked.

"What happened?" both Jeonghan and Joshua looked at each other then looked at Haechan who was eyes on her. He watched how pale his sister-in-law was laying on the couch with IV drip attached on her hand.

"Did Taeyong know you're here?"asked Jeonghan and Haechan shook his head.

"Good,"

"Now, tell me, what the heck on earth was happening to her?" 

"Haechan, I need you to be calm first. Getting mad won't do anything," explained S.Coups calmly and Haechan gulp.

 

"She was fine three days ago and now she looked a dead person,"

"She went to confront one of the Im's man,"

"Is she insane?" aske Haechan and sigh frustratedly.

"We already stopped her, but she didn't listen. She asked help from the ladies and if Rose didn't call us on right time, she would be dead," said Joshua and Haechan sighs again.

 

"Why I have feeling this must be something to do with her mother?" 

"That we can not tell you, Haechan. All we can do for now is to make sure, she's safe," said Jeonghan and smiled sadly.

"There's one thing, I need you guys tell me,"

"What is it?"

"Tell me, she is the leader of the Black Rose Gang, am I right?" that made the three of them paused.

 

"Hiding from me, isn't a good thing, right now. And it's better for me to know so I can save her everytime if Taeyong hyung found her suspicious,"

"She is," said S.Coups.

Finally.

The mystery has been out.

 

 

She sat up once she opened her eyes. She blink her eyes and looked at the young man in front of her. She knew something was playing in his mind right now.

"Why?"

"Haechan-ah,"

"Your life is really important, noona. Especially to Taeyong hyung," he said and turned to look at her. She smiled weakly. She knew ever since they met during her stays at the library few years ago, she knew, he would be the caring little brother of her.

"I know,"

"Then, why must you alone?"

"I have too,"

"Noona, it's a suicide to me,"

"Fine. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you worry," she said and he sigh.

"It's okay. Just please, no more, next time," he said and she nod assuringly.

 

"Haechan," slowly she moved closer to him as he helped her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter