33

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Ago,

She rolled her eyes as she watched the woman in front of her who was keep on talking about her husband.

"Why I have feeling that this will be a long night?" whispered Irene and Lina chuckled.

"Well, you're the one who wants to come,"

"I can not refuse. Plus, they are important people for Chanyeol," she whispered and she chuckled.

"Alright. Now, excuse me, I need to go to the restroom," she said to Irene as she walked out from the hall and then straight to one of the restroom.

 

She washed her hands quietly until Irene entered with panic expression.

"Unnie, calm down,"

"Lina! I think you need to go now,"

"Why?"

"He's here," she said and Lina's eyes widen.

"How on earth he knows?"

"He is your husband, not mine," she rolled her eyes and gave her a look.

"Now, go. I already asked Chanyeol to cover for you," said Irene and Lina nod.

 

As she walked out from the restroom, quickly she walked into the lift and press the close button. She may look calm and collected, but actually she was scared and worried in the same time. As the lift opened in the basement, quickly she walked to her car and ensuring no one follows her.

 

But, luck isn't on her side, again.

 

"Lina, I think you need to go back," she stopped from opening her door and then turned around to face the person.

"Hi," she smile.

"I don't have time to joke around,"

"Well, can you at least say that you miss me?"

"And let him have my head? Dear, I'm still sane," she gulped.

 

"Come,"

"No,"

"Lina,"

"Kun,"

 

He looked at her for a moment.

"Tell me, why are you running away?"

"I am not,"

"Lina, there is no reason for you just come here to Beijing," she gulped.

"Why do I have to tell you the reason?"

"It isn't me. Your husband, my boss which is also my sworn brother the one who asked you,"

"Then tell him, I have my re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter