20

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She could feel the tension inside the hall. Suddenly, the gathering event turned into a punishment event.

"You okay?" asked Yuta as he and the rest covering her.

She nod and muttered, no worries to them.

 

"Omma," Hannah called her mother, Mrs. Kwon who was her arms being hold by Jin Hyuk in order to not interfere.

"Do you forget Kwon Hannah? The rules? As you said, Lina is my misstress, that's mean you just offend me," said Taeyong and looked at Hannah with full of hatred as she was kneeling.

S.Coups shook his head.

 

"tsk, tsk. They said, you are much better than Lina. But, looks like, they are wrong. My clan and I didn't see anything about you," said S.Coups and RM nod.

"More like a spoiled brat," said RM and smirk.

"Sometimes, you need to learn your place, Hannah. Not everything belong to you," said S.Coups and smile sinisterly at her.

 

"So, now what should we do with the traitor?" asked RM and all eyes widen.

"Oppa,"

"No worries, we still have humanity in ourselfe, dear," said RM as he saw the worries in her eyes even though she was calm and collected.

"We won't hurt pregnant woman, dear. We have our ways to punish woman like him," said S.Coups and smiled at Lina.

 

She gulped.

She knew what he meant.

 

 

"Did you think-"

"Shh, we promise not to talk about what happened," he whispered as he plant soft kiss on her bare shoulder.

 

He pulled her closer to his body as they enjoying their bath time.

"Fine," she finally and turned to look at him.

She kissed his lips and he looked at her. Surprised with her action.

"Thank you," she said and smiled.

"For?"

"For making me safe and secure. Also, for loving me,"

He smiled and pulled her slowly. 

"Thank you too, for loving me and take me as I am," he whispered before kissing her long and passionately.

 

"And here I thought you are not the type to say all these cheesy things."

"Well, an exception for today," she chuckled and he smiled.

 

Both of them exchanged looked as they finished wearing their clothes as they done with their bathtim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter