18

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years ago,

She flipped the pages while took a sip of her Ice Milk Tea. Her favourite drink for all time.

"Noona," someone called her and she looked up to see Haechan and Jisung.

"Coincedence or what?" 

"What?"

"Haechan, I know you so well," she said then back to her book.

 

Haechan grinned widely then took seat in front of her as Jisung sat next to him. He watched his beloved senior who was busily enjoying her book and her ice milk tea.

"Speak. It's weird for you stay calm and quiet," 

"Noona, I can be one if you ask me,"

"Yeah, right," she said and shook her head.

 

"We're having dinner tonight,"

"So?"

"Our leader invited to come over,"

"No, thank you,"

"Oh, come on Noona! It's not everyone knows about you,"

"And what the funny things are, most of the magazine covers here are his face," she said and Haechan just smiled sheepishly.

 

"Noona~"

"How about we called it a dinner to welcome you for staying here," interupt Jisung out of nowhere and Lina looked at him.

"I had been here for a month already"

"Well, it's not too late," said Jisung and begging her with his eyes.

"Oh come on, please, noona," plead Haechan and she closed her book.

"Fine, I will go," she said and they both grinned.

 

She took a deep breath as she stood in front of the entrance.

"Noona!" Haechan greeted as he opened the door and she just smiled awkwardly.

"Come, everyone is in the kitchen. Preparing the dinner," he said and she raised her eyebrows.

Interesting.

"Lina noona is here," said Haechan and all eyes land on her.

Speaking of awkwardness.

 

"Have seat, Lina," said Johnny and she nod while slowly walk to one of chair but stopped as she spot something on the counter top.

"Banana muffins," she said and looked at them excitedly.

"Taeyong hyung made it," said Ten and stood next to Lina.

 

"You can eat it after the dinner," Taeyong's voice interupting her from looking the muffins.

"Can I just eat now?"

"Then you will be full,"

"I won't,"

"You will, Miss Kwon,"

"I won't and drop the formalities," she said and her eyes went back to the banana muffins.

"Fine. But still, lets have dinner first and you can eat it later,"

"But..." he looked at her and she sigh in defeat.

 

"Good. Now, let's sit," he said and she shrug while obediently listen to him.

 

"Woah. I can't believe noona can listen well," whispered Haechan and blink his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter