50

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He pushed slowly her wheelchair through the hallway of the hospital. 

"Wait for me here, okay? I need to finish up your documents first, okay? Chenle and Ten will be here in shortly," she nod and smiled then let him walked towards the counter. While waiting for him to finish, she took out her phone and looking at her inbox.

 

"Lina," she looked up as a man stood in front of her.

"Shownu oppa," he smiled as she called his name slowly.

"I heard about what happened. Are you okay, now?" she nod.

"I'm fine,"

"That's good to hear,"

"Oppa," she called him. She knew, he has something to say to her.

"Lina, you know that right? The shooter isn't one of us," he said and she smiled softly.

"I know. Don't worry too much," he sigh in relief.

 

"Anyways, oppa. What are you doing here?"

"I was visiting a worker here,"

"I see,"

"Where's Taeyong?" he asked as he didn't realise that Lee Taeyong stood behind him.

"I'm here," he said and starled the both of them. He raised his eyebrows, didn't like the closeness between Shownu and his wife. She smiled amusedly. Oh boy, her husband is a jealous freak.

 

"Alright, then, I should get going," said Shownu and Lina nod then slowly walked away.

She looked at her husband and he scrunched his eyebrows while watching the back of Shownu.

"Stop it, Shownu oppa didn't even harm me,"

"I know, but still. It irked me, baby," he said and she laughed.

"Fine, fine, let's just go. I bet Chenle and Ten are already here," said Lina and he just nod.

 

 

Second Trimester making her felt more at ease as she couldn't longer having a morning sickness. She watched him closely as his eyes focus on the working papers. 

"Aren't you sleeping?" he asked as he looked up at her. He studied his wife bare face without any makeups as her long black hair fell loosely on her shoulder while leaning back against the office chair.

"I couldn't sleep if you are not there with me," she said and he smiled.

"Alright, I will finished this up just a little bit, then we can go to sleep," he said and she nod.

 

"Tae,"

"Humm..."

"You know, about the culprit who shot me last time," he looked at her.

"Why?"

"That person isn't one of the Im people," 

"How can you be sure?" she sigh.

"Babe, I saw the tattoo,"

"What tattoo?"

"The black dragon tattoo on his neck," his breath a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter