45

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few Years Ago, - The Abduction of Kwon Lina;

She glared at him and crawled back away from him but failed as he pulled her ankle.

"Don't!" she screamed on his face as he about to kiss her lips. He looked into her eyes and stared it for a while.

"Why couldn't you just accept your fate, Lina?"

"Why? Well, because I don't want to end up like my mother!" she said and pushed him away.

 

"Can't you see that if you're with me, you will have everything, Lina,"

"Again, I don't want! Chang Kyun, we are only 16! 16! We are too young to think about these matters,"

"Then we can plan everything for future,"

"Don't you understand that I am not going to marry you nor any man in our society! All I want is a normal life!" he slapped her.

Hard.

He froze. Surprised.

 

She looked at him and gulped.

"Lina,"

"You are just like all of them, those men who lived in our society! I hate you! I hate you Im Chang Kyun!" she screamed as tears fell.

 

 

She looked at the reflection of herself at the mirror. The bruises all over her face. Her lips swollen and her body full with marks of beatings. She slowly and painfully stepped inside the shower and winced in pain as the water flow hit her freshly cut wound.

It had been 3 months and no one of them save her.

She grabbed the fresh towel and wrapped around her skinny body. Then slowly walked back inside the room after wearing the fresh new clothes. 

 

"Are you going to give in to me?" she glared at him as she was limping towards the bed.

"Lina,"

"I don't have energy to talk, and I'm tired," she said as she laid down on the bed slowly while her back faced him who was sitting on the arm chair not far from the bed.

Slowly he stood up and stopped behind her.

"Give in to me, Lina. And your hell day would be over," he whispered slowly and walked out from the door. She took a deep sigh and shook her head while letting the tears fell.

 

She knew, she would be dead soon if no one found her.

 

 

Woonwo and Woozi froze as they saw her sat beside the bed with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter