Drabble (Protection)

ONESHOT IDLE

Shuhua stood in the middle of the hall at the music company with a neutral expression on her face, her gaze fixed on the stage in front of her.
The girl she was in love with kissed a guy right at the entrance.
They kissed passionately.
Shuhua felt no pain, just an antipathy towards everything.
Her gaze did not blink even after the girl stepped inside and noticed her.
- Shushu, baby, you're early - she said nervously, exaggeratedly playing the role of joy. - We promised to meet after I was released.
- How long have you been with him? - Shuhua asked coldly, stepping back when the girl wanted to take her hand.
- What are you talking about, baby?
- You know, Minji, - she chuckled bitterly, showing her first emotion, then shook her head, turned around, and started walking away. - Do not call me more. Never.
- He is much better than you! - Minji called after her, wanting to stab harder as her fingers dialed the phone number, - Honey, she found out, I'm free now. Yes, I'm so happy too! Finally got rid of the annoying little sticky, - she said as loudly as possible, inwardly amused by Shuhua's tense back when she left the company.
Shuhua held back, she needed to leave before the girl noticed her tears.
How long did their romance last? So all those assurances of love and that I am her first love are lies? She lied to me... for how long?
Her legs themselves without knowing it brought to the hostel.
I don't want unnie and Yuqi to see me like this. I need to pull myself together, calm down. I need to be alone.
She turned around and began to leave, but they called her.
- Shu, did you forget something?
Yuqi's voice, loud as always, but so soulful and warm.
- She asked you to wait again – confident in her rightness, Yuqi was already in a hurry to Shuhua, but when there was only a stone’s throw left, Shuhua suddenly rushed to run. - Hey Shuhua, stop!
- Please, Woogie, I can’t, -  the maknae’s broken voice said everything to Yuqi, she stopped, sadly watching the fleeing Shuhua.
- Again, her heart is broken ... damn it ... - she sighed heavily, took out her phone, typed a text in the secret chat "Beloved Wolf", and she herself returned to the hostel to prepare for her schedule.
As much as Yuqi didn't want to follow Shuhua, she knew better as long as she wasn't touched. But, Yuqi knew what she could do right now.
As the four unnies knew.
Whoever breaks the heart of their beloved girl will pay the price. Their life will turn into hell.
This happened to Shuhua's previous "lovers".
Did they warn Minji not to play with Shuhua's heart?
They warned.
It wasn't their fault that she didn't listen to them.
It's definitely not their fault.
When the manager was picking up Yuqi according to her schedule, a message from the leader came to the phone:
We're having a party tonight, girls. Today will be fun, don't be late.
Which meant only one thing - Soyeon found out who Minji cheated with and where they are now.
Yes,” Yuqi smiled to herself as she adjusted her makeup, “we will have some fun today.