Feelings -1/Shuhua's Request (ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

Sometimes Yuqi can act like a naughty child.
She loves being spoiled by older members.
She openly shows her members when she gets jealous.
A loud, capricious child who melts at the mere sight of an offended Shuhua, and if her friend is offended, turns into an angry lioness.
Yes, Yuqi cannot resist any request from Shuhua.
Yuqi always says yes to her, no matter how crazy the request is.
*
Now, in her room, after recording for the fans, Yuqi re-read the interesting comments, contemplating what she should answer next time. She lay on the bed, hands under her head, headphones in her ears, a calm melody played in the playlist.
Time just for her.
Until there was a knock at the door and Shuhua looked in with a sweet smile on her face.
“Yuqi, I have a request for you…
“Shu, come in,” seeing her friend in the doorway, Yuqi jumped out of bed, sat down, and patted the seat next to her. “Say whatever is on your mind, I will try to fulfill it.”
“This question is very delicate.” Shuhua’s voice was doubtful as she sat down next to her friend.
“I’m listening to you,” Yuqi hugged her shoulders, pulling her closer, all attention to her.
“Kiss me, Yuqi,” Shuhua hesitated a bit before finally speaking. True, after her words, she hid her face in Yuqi's hair, so Yuqi didn't really hear.
“Sorry, but you can repeat it,” she asked, thinking that she had misheard her request. Her Shuhua, her closest friend, would never ask for such a thing.
“Yuqi,” resolutely pulling away, almost glaring at her, Shuhua sighed, and instead of shouting, Yuqi barely heard a whisper: “kiss me.”
A simple request, but not feasible.
For the first time, Yuqi did not know how to respond to this request.
Apparently she was silent for a long time, looking dumbfounded at Shuhua, there is no other way to explain why Shuhua suddenly pushed her away and ran out of the room with tears in her eyes, shouting to her:
"I don't want anything from you! I'll ask someone else!"

*
From that day on, Shuhua avoided her, often spending time with Minnie or Miyeon. No, she still communicated normally with Yuqi, but there was not that zest that was always present in their communication.
Yuqi also noticed that any request, even if it sounded really stupid, was now directed to Minnie or the rest of the unnies, but most often to Minnie.
If Yuqi tried to take on a request from Shuhua, her friend would stop her by saying:
“No need, Minnie-onnie, he’s already doing it.
“Thanks, Yuqi, but no more.
Yuqi missed Shuhua.
Yuqi began to feel unwanted.
Bad, very bad.
She wanted to return to what was “before”, to become again the first person to whom Shuhua would turn.
And she knew what she had to do to get back.
*
Shuhua was lying on her bed, leafing through a fashion magazine, humming a song in a low voice from the radio speakers, when there was a knock on the door of her room and Yuqi entered.
"Something happened?" She asked in a carefree voice.
“Shuhua, I miss you,” Yuqi replied in their language, coming closer but not daring to sit next to her. You are so far away from me, I miss us.
“Yuqi, what happened?” With concern now in her voice, Shuhua got off the bed, walked over to her, and gently ran her hand through her hair. "Why you so sad? And which means you miss "us", "we" are still together."
“No, we’ve been gone for two weeks now,” Yuqi began militantly, but then drooped, resting her forehead against her friend’s. “Shuhua, I have something to tell you, but I’m shy if you can close your eyes for a minute.
“Of course,” she smiled as she stepped into Yuqi’s personal space, patiently waiting for her words.
But instead of verbal words, Shuhua felt like the touch of a butterfly on a flower, Yuqi's lips on her lips. Then a quiet, ragged breath and Yuqi's barely audible voice:
“Your request has been granted, Shuhua.
After that, silence and emptiness, because the one who stole Shuhua's first kiss disappeared as quickly as she appeared.
“It took a long time for you to fulfill my request, Yuqi, but it was worth the wait. Thank you, I'm so happy - giggling to herself, touching her lips with her fingers, Shuhua returned to the bed again, not only to the magazine, but to her diary, where she wrote:
I should thank Minnie for the advice. I did not fully believe that it would work, but it did. Now we need to come up with another impossible request for Yuqi. And with such small steps, I will achieve my goal - Yuqi will also fall in love with me!