CHAPTER 2

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

163331448aed576b135443920142.jpg

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

NY : "Hey Chae."

I looked at my watch and it was already 07:00 in the evening, I didn't realize but the place was already empty.

CY : "Omo, mianhe. I forgot about the time. I'll be out of your way."

NY : "No worries, this happens a lot. I'm here to ask if you want to say for dinner? I know it's kinda late, that's if you don't have any more plans for the night."

It'll be really rude to decline to such an offer.

CY : "It'll be too much but I love to."

NY : "Yehey! Come on inside, my wife already made dinner for us."

I followed here inside the cafe, and the table is already prepared. The store was already closed.

NY : "Jeong! She's staying."

"Hai! I'll be there in a minute." Someone shouted from the kitchen.

NY : "Please sit down, I'll go help her real quick."

CY : "Uhm is there anything I can help you with?"

NY : "You're a guest, relax :)"

She said as she runs to the kitchen, she's probably the daughter of the owner.

-

After a while Nayeon came out carrying a whole plate of seafood, then a tall girl came after, she carried a plate of steak. She was tall, I mean my friends are just about the same height as me, her body proportion was on a whole lot different level and somehow she gives this handsome vibe even she's a lady.

She was tall, I mean my friends are just about the same height as me, her body proportion was on a whole lot different level and somehow she gives this handsome vibe even she's a lady        

NY : "Here you go Chaengie."

"You two just meet, why are you giving her a nickname."

NY : "You're just jealous I met her first." She said as she sat across me.

"Sorry for my wife, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Nice to meet you :)"

NY : "The annoying one."

JY : "Yah!"

CY : "Haha, you two are interesting. Son Chaeyoung." I said and shake her hands.

JY : "We hear that a lot, haha probably because Nayeon's irritating, Let's eat dinner."

I must say that she's a really good chef, I can taste thousand of flavors in my mouth right now. No wonder the place is popular, you have an amazing view and the food was like made from heaven.

And for a couple who seems to love to annoy each other, there pretty sweet. Nayeon didn't have to ask Jeongyeon to cut her stake, the taller girl just did it. I guess that's what being married means.

I guess that's what being married means        

JY : "So how long are you staying?"

CY : "About a week."

NY : "Where are you checked in?"

CY : "I'm staying at the Breeze."

NY : "I guess you met Seulgi."

CY : "Seulgi?"

NY : "Yes, she's the owner of the hotel."

I can't remember meeting any owner of the hotel.

JY : "She probably introduced herself as the manager again."

CY : "Hmm I think I did..... Is it Kang Seulgi?"

JY : "You got it haha."

CY : "She owns the hotel?"

NY : "She and her wife, they also own the flower shop next to it. They're close friends of ours, and you'll love them too."

JY : "Who said Chaeyoung loves us?"

NY : "She does!"

CY : "Hahaha I do, I'm grateful to have met you two. I'm just curious is the owner not here today?"

Jeongyeon starts laughing out loud and Nayeon starts hitting her, I didn't understand why but it seems that the taller girl did something.

NY : "You read the blog didn't you?"

CY : "Yeah?"

NY : "Then you must be looking for the old and sweet couple who own the place?"

CY : "That's most of the blog I read says."

NY : "Yah! Stop laughing, it's your fault for telling everyone that I'm old." She told Jeongyeon.

CY : "Wait, what?"

JY : "Hahaha you see, we're that old and sweet couple who own the place. Well, I'm the sweet part and Nayeon here is the old part hahahaha!"

NY : "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! I'm not that old, you need to stop convincing everyone in writing that the place is owned by an old couple."

CY : "You guys own the place, then how old are you two?"

JY : "I'm 26 and she's old 27."

CY : "Mianhe unnie, I thought all this time were all in the same age."

NY : "Wait how old are you?"

CY : "22."

JY : "Haha! I told you, you're old."

NY : "But I don't look one, she even thought I was the same age as her." She looks at her and pout.

JY : "Hahaha arraso." She said as she stood up and ruffles her hair "I'll go get some dessert, you girls stay here."

Jeongyeon said and left. I guess she can't help it when it comes to her wife.

CY : "Unnie I'm sorry, I didn't know you're older than me."

NY : "Hey don't sweat it. It's fine, I like it when people have mistaken me as someone young. Jeong just loves to do that."

CY : "Wae?"

NY : "She likes to tell everyone to write about us as an old couple, she didn't want anyone to know we own the place unless they become a friend. she's annoying but she's humble. Seulgi and her, as you can see Seulgi doesn't introduce herself as an owner."

"Both of them are humble and stupid haha. Those two have been friends since they're in high-school. Seulgi had to take over there a hotel here, so that ostrich decided to fly to be with her best friend."

CY : "And take you with her? :)"

NY : "Hahaha, it's not like she forced me. Jeongyeon is my everything, she's my life. I'll be fine as long as I'm with her."

CY : *Cough* "Whipped" *Cough*

NY :        

NY : "Ohhh haha so you're just like them huh. Do you love teasing someone? I'm older than you."

CY : "I thought you didn't want to be called old? Hahaha."

NY : "Yah!"

JY : "Looks like you two are having fun." She came out of the kitchen with a chocolate cake.

CY : "Hahaha I understand now, why you like teasing her unnie."

JY : "Call me Jeong or Jeongie, if you call me unnie it'll be confusing for the two of us. Since she's older she should be the unnie hahaha."

NY : "I think I made a mistake in befriending you."

CY : "Oops no take-backs."

JY : "Hahaha maja! Let's eat."

NY : "You should be thankful you make the best cakes her in Lauterbrunnen, without that, I'll be flying back home."

JY : "Jinja? (Tr : Really?) No chocolate cake for you."

NY : "Ehhhh?"

JY : "Hahaha see? Here you go, Chaeng eat as much as you want. It's made of local chocolates."

CY : "Thank you :)"

We continue eating the cake, it was indeed delicious. Well, they don't call Switzerland the land of milk and chocolate for nothing.

CY : "Uhm, so you two run the whole place?"

NY : "Ani, we have someone who helps us, I think it's been a year now. She's just out today to do something different."

JY : "We had to force her since she came her all she did was work. So we gave her 3 days to do whatever she wants. Speaking of, isn't it too late? She should be back by now."

NY : "I'll text her."

JY : "Then I'm taking the dishes to the back. You should go home Chaeng, it's gotten pretty late."

CY : "Can I help you with the dishes? It's the least I can do after imposing like that."

JY : "No, no, no, you're a guest. You don't have to worry about such a thing."

CY : "I thought were friends."

NY : "We are but we can't let you do that. Maybe next time?"

CY : "Arraso, next time I'll make sure to do the dishes."

JY : "Haha arraso drop by anytime you want. Good night!"

CY : "Hai! I'll be back tomorrow too :) Goodnight unnies!"

It hasn't even been 24 hours since I arrived here at Lauterbrunnen and I already found friends a place close enough to call home. I guess this is the reason why it feels like Switzerland is calling me.

---