CHAPTER 40 ; EXTRA

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

(A/N) Hahaha, this is just an extra chapter, there's nothing to expect here, I'm sorry in advance. Well, somebody asked if I could put a special one and I thought why not? So here you go.

NO ONE'S POV

Mina woke up to the cold weather of Lauterbrunnen. The birds were chirping and it felt like music to her ears. Finally, spring has arrived.

A lot has changed since she found herself in Chaeyoung. Now all she does is enjoy every second of her life. It doesn't matter how early or late she gets out of bed, doesn't matter if it's cold or warm and it doesn't matter where they are. The only thing that matters is this home they built together.

She rolls to her side as she squeezed the smaller girl's cheeks.

MN : "Good morning baby."

And the smaller girl just made a face, it's been hard waking her up since the weather makes staying in bed perfect. Mina can't get enough of mornings like this, her bed is much better than how it used to be. It may be cramped but it's more cozy compared to the spacious bed she used to have. Who knew that the darkroom that always felt that it has no exit will be this bright? Mina has given up on herself until someone proved to her that there's still a chance. She owes it to her, if it wasn't for the Korean, Mina would just settle in that dark room.

"Good morning sunshine." Chaeyoung greeted her and engulfed her in a hug.

It's been like this since they found each other again. Chaeyoung's morning is a combination of warm hugs and good morning kisses from her wife, Son Mina. It's been five years since they got married both are in their 30s now but nothing really changed. It's the same couple everyone knows from back then. Because time freezes in Lauterbrunnen.

CY : "Good morning baby cub." She said kissing the smaller girl between them.

And just like Mina, Chaeyoung can't get enough of mornings like this. Their 4-year-old daughter, Son Nayeoung might be hard to wake up but it's actually better since the older Son would rather stay in bed with her wife and baby girl than go to work.

Their 4-year-old daughter, Son Nayeoung might be hard to wake up but it's actually better since the older Son would rather stay in bed with her wife and baby girl than go to work        

MN : "If you don't get up your Hwayoung unnie will play on her own." Mina teases the younger son.

The younger Son just turn to her side, buried her face in Chaeyoung as she hugs her tightly.

CY : "Hai, hai, mom understands Nayoung. So let's just stay in bed mommy penguin." She said closing her eyes again.

MN : "Son Chaeyoung you have work to get to and Nayoung has to go to her class. Both of you stand up or I'm leaving you."

CY, NA : "Ehhhhhhhhhhh? 5 minutes more." They said in unison.

Mina chuckles she love how their daughter is the exact copy of her wife. Nayoung followed Chaeyoung in everything from art and to music. She's an exact copy of her other mom and Mina couldn't help herself, she just love both of them so much.

MN : "Arraso 5 minutes and then we'll get up."

Chaeyoung stood up and move next to mina, hug her tighter leaving their 4-year-old daughter in her back.

NA : "Mom!!! Why are you hogging mommy?!!" The girl said then jumped on top of them.

CY : "Wae??? She's my wife, I know her first and obviously, she loves me first." She said hugging Mina tighter.

NA : "Unfair!!! It's not my fault you had me late."

MN : "You two stop it or I'm gonna leave and go to your grandpa's place."

NA : "Ehhhh? But mom started it."

CY : "See what you did Nay? If she goes there your Grandpa might not give her back to us. You know him he loves your mommy so much."

NA : "Grandpa will let me in his house but not you mom."

CY : "Yah kid!"

MN : "Okay stop it children, 5 minutes is up, time to get up and get breakfast."

CY : "Hai! Hai! Nay let's go." She said getting out of bed.

The smaller girl then jumped into the older Son. Chaeyoung carries her beautiful daughter down the stairs. When they got to the kitchen Chaeyoung wear her apron while Mina and Nayoung went outside their backyard. It didn't take a while until she finished making breakfast and when she got out the first thing she saw is Mina and her daughter looking at the vast sky, both getting lost in it.

CY : "No wondering where the sky ends. You two are not going anywhere without me."

MN : "Haha baka, we're just looking how beautiful is the morning."

CY : "Just making things clear." She said putting the pancakes on the table.

When breakfast was done and everyone was ready to go. Mina and Chaeyoung walked Nayoung to the house next door.

NY : "Ohayo Nayoung!!!"

HW : "Mom stop squeezing her."

Chaeyoung can still remember how this girl used to follow her around and now she's grown up and taking care of her little one        

Chaeyoung can still remember how this girl used to follow her around and now she's grown up and taking care of her little one.

MN : "Annyeong Hwayoung."

HW : "Annyeong auntie."

CY : "Hmm hmm."

HW : "Haha Annyeong Ayoung!"

CY : "Give me a hug."

The younger Yoo walked to her and gave her one.

NY : "See if Chaeyoung can hug you then I can hug Nayoung too." She said while still have the little girl in her embrace.

HW : "Eomma it's because you're gonna suffocate her."

NY : "You're just jealous. Come here and your mommy bunny will hug you too."

HW : "Ehhhhh? I don't want to."

NY : "Ohhh where did the years go, you used to always want to be next to me. When did you start being like your appa Jeong? Tsundere haha."

JY :        

JY : "Hep, hep who are you calling tsundere?!?!" She said coming out of the kitchen.

NY : "If you're not then give me a kiss."

JY : "Oh I just remember I'm making a cake. Chaeng, Mina see you later! Nayoung, Hwayoung hurry up give your appa Jeong a kiss I need to go back to the kitchen quickly."

The little girl came running to where she was standing and gave her kisses before she runs to the kitchen.

NY : "T-S-U-N-D-E-R-E!!!!"

CY : "Haha arraso unnie, we're going too."

NY : "Hai, hai Nayoung we'll play later after your school okay?"

NA : "Hai!!! Hai!!"

The year after Chaeyoung and Mina found each other, they got married in Lauterbrunnen. It was a fairytale-like wedding, Mina walked on the green field full of Edelweiss while Chaeyoung waits for her. The year after, they decided to buy the space next to the café, in this home they decided to have a baby. When Mina's father learns about it he decided to retire and move to Bern to be with her daughters and soon to be with his grand-daughter. Kai was the one to take over the company in Japan while the Son's decided to open their Architectural firm in Bern, The Edelweiss.

-

After a long day at work Mina got into the car, Chaeyoung had called her a while ago and told her she was heading home first. Sometimes Mina doesn't understand Chaeyoung, they have their cars but the smaller girl would prefer driving together to work and taking a bus back home whenever Mina has to stay late. Well, she used to wait for her, it doesn't matter if it takes her 5 hours or more. Chaeyoung would always be in her office waiting for her wife, she knows why it doesn't happen anymore because they have Nayoung now.

She pulled into their garage. There's this unusual silence engulfing the house, it's always lively whenever she comes home. She usually hears the two playing but tonight was different. When she opened the door, the house is dark and there was no sign of her wife and daughter. Not that it matter she knows Chaeyoung and Hwayoung might be next door playing with the Yoo's.

The difference between Mina now and Mina before was she doesn't get worried that quickly anymore. There's no doubts, no fear, and no what-ifs.

-

She placed her things in their office. Chaeyoung made a rule once, their home is for Nayoung and not for their jobs. She doesn't want any work-related things laying anywhere around the house except in the office she designed for the two of them. Mina opened the lights, she wanted to make sure the house is bright before following Chaeyoung next door. When she got out of their backyard she was about to open the lights when....

*CONFETTI POPPING*

"Happy Birthday Mina!!!"

Their backyard lit up with rice lights        

Their backyard lit up with rice lights. She saw everyone, her parents and Kai, the Kang's, Momo and Dahyun, Sana and Tzuyu, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Hwayong, and of course her wife Chaeyoung who have Nayoung on her shoulders.

And it didn't cross her mind that it was her birthday, she's to fixed with the thought that time had frozen that she lost count of the days.

Everyone starts signing for her while Chaeyoung walks closer holding a cake while still having their daughter on her shoulder.

NA : "Happy birthday mommy penguin! We love you!"

CY : "Happy birthday love, you're late for your own party." She said kissing the Japanese on the lips.

MN : "I'm sorry I totally forgot. Nay get down from there." She said taking her daughter off Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"How could you forget your birthday Mrs. Son?" Chaeyoung smiled at her and Mina knew it doesn't matter if it's birthday or not.

"Because you made me feel every day is my birthday." The Japanese answered.

And Mina starts crying, the smaller girl just laughs at how cute her wife was. Mina might forget something again but it's okay she has Son Nayoung and Son Chaeyoung to remind her.

Mina might forget something again but it's okay she has Son Nayoung and Son Chaeyoung to remind her        

---

(A/N) I'm really saying goodbye to this story now because YOU AT THE WRONG TIME is out now :) I would like to thank everyone who keeps on reading my stories. There would come a time I might stop writing but I'm glad I didn't stop myself when Serenity popped out of my head. I'm glad to be writing stories in my free time. Don't worry it's not happening anytime soon haha, I'm just saying I'm grateful to give you guys something to read. I appreciate every single one of you, thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤❤❤❤ Just like always, stay safe! Healthy! And make sure you have fun today :)