CHAPTER 13

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

1638aaaca47a90b995439122248.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Chaeyoung woke up with the shade of the sun hitting her face, she finds this sweet aroma tingling in her nose. She feels her whole body aching from sleeping on the sofa and her eyes were still kinda heavy but her body recognize the time on its own. It knew it was already time to get up and met Sharon on the green field. She just realized that she was still in the cafe when she sat down and open her eyes.

CY : "Aish.........."

MN : "Good morning Chaeyoung-san." She smiled at her.

Sharon was on her apron her hair was tied up and she was pouring the coffee in a mug

Sharon was on her apron her hair was tied up and she was pouring the coffee in a mug. Chaeyoung never felt this embarrassing before, she remembers everything that happened last night and it made her even more embarrassed.

CY : "Good morning, sorry was I on your way?"

MN : "Ohh no, you're fine. Green tea? :)"

CY : "Hai." She said and made her way to the coffee bar.

Chaeyoung notice how the Sharon last night and the Sharon today was really different. She was smiling a lot since the smaller girl opened her eyes.

CY : "Uhm what time it is?"

MN : "It's almost 10 in the morning."

CY : "10????????? Did you go?"

MN : "Huh?"

CY : "Did you pick up edelweiss?"

MN : "Oh haha, why are you getting so worked up? I didn't I was gonna go but I'm still waiting for those two to wake up."

CY : "Phew..."

MN : "Why?"

CY : "Nothing, nothing."

MN : "Wanna go with me?"

CY : "Uhm if you're okay with that....."

MN : "Of course I am, we've been doing it for a while now. It's nice to have someone to do it with."

CY : "Then I will, let me go home and take a shower."

MN : "Okay, I'll just wait for you here,"

CY : "I promise to be back within 30 minutes."

MN :"Remember what I told you, careful with those promises...."

CY : "They're meant to be broken. I know but no worries I'll make sure it happens."

JY : "Ohayo!!!!!!!!" She shouted from the stairs, breaking the awkward silence between Sharon and Chaeyoung.

NY : "Can you keep your voice down?"

NY :        

JY : "Ohhhh coming from Mrs. Yoo who always have her voice at max."

NY : "Aish."

CY : "Good morning hyung, good morning unnie."

NY : "Morning kid."

MN : "Good morning, ohh Jeong thanks."

JY : "Huh???"

MN : "You know the usual and for cleaning after."

NY : "Ohh she didn't, she was all cuddled up with me when we got to bed."

JY : "Ehhh you were the one cuddle up to me, but yeah it wasn't me. It's that small thing in front of you, wait where did you sleep?" She said as she looks in Chaeyoung.

CY : "The sofa."

JY : "What???? I guess your also the one who cleaned up?"

CY : "I didn't really contribute to anything, so I thought of cleaning as thanks."

And Sharon didn't say a word, she didn't know what to say. All this time she thought it was Jeongyeon who carried her. She did remember Chaeyoung sitting with her on the floor but after she started crying everything else was vivid for her.

NY : "Omo, you didn't have to kid."

JY : "Come on Nabong, we have to go pick up the Kangs'. Sharon lock the door while were away."

NY : "She's not a kid, stop treating her one. Okay, Sharon, don't talk to strangers, if they offer you candy don't go with them, Trust Cheayoung only okay? We'll be back as soon as we can."

JY : "Who's treating her a baby now???"

NY : "Gaja, Chaeyoung, Sharon see you later!!!" She said pushing Jeongyeon out of the door.

CY : "Those two think they're in high school haha."

MN : "Uhmmm."

But before Sharon could say whatever she wanted to say. Chaeyoung stood up.

CY : "Oh yeah I'm going too, so I can come back sooner. Are you sure you're fine waiting? I mean we can go now and I can take a shower later."

MN : "It's fine, there's this place I want to show you. So I'll be waiting here."

CY : "Okay, see you in 30 minutes." She said running away.

-

After taking a shower, she hurriedly makes her way back to the cafe. It was a relief that she bought the films yesterday, Sharon said she's gonna take her somewhere today. When she got to the cafe, it was already closed and Sharon was sitting on the steps by the front door.

She was wearing a pale pink and white dress. Her hair was let down and she has this hat on.

CY : "Sorry did I make you wait?"

MN : "No, I just got out here. Shall we go?"

Chaeyoung just nodded back at her, it didn't take that long for them to reach the field. Just like usual, she starts picking up flowers. Well, it's not that hot, It's almost winter.

-

Sharon sits in the green field picking up Edelweiss. She smiled, and it was breath-taking. The wind almost blew her hat off but the girl holds it down. She had her eyes half-closed, her smile was rather different from the usual one she haves, it's rather pure, her gums were showing. And the ray of sun, oh, the ray of sun was falling perfectly in where she was sitting. Like a spotlight in a dark theater.

And how can you say that Chaeyoung is not in love with her? When everyone around them can only see a beautiful girl having a fun time in the field while Chaeyoung sees her future flash in front of her        

And how can you say that Chaeyoung is not in love with her? When everyone around them can only see a beautiful girl having a fun time in the field while Chaeyoung sees her future flash in front of her.

Chaeyoung sees Sharon like how no one can.

And she's afraid that someone will realize it soon, she's afraid that people will see what she sees. Because if the world sees Sharon from Chaeyoung's eyes, they would be amazed at how the smaller girl sees a perfect person in Sharon.

---

(A/N) Hi everyone!! Sorry it took a while to be updated hehe, Author is on a short vacation right now. I hope you guys are still enjoying my story, I'm finalizing my 2yeon story and planning to release soon..........  I hope everyone are having a good time, stay safe and healthy!!! Have a great week end!! :)