CHAPTER 31

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

1645d1aa5be9d97a519290185168.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

The night was deep, the two of them were cuddled in bed. Chaeyoung looks at Sharon when a weird thought crosses her mind, well, it's not weird. If you think about it it's something they should've done from the start. Their relationship is in the wrong order.

CY : "My... my name is Chaeyoung." She caresses the Edelweiss girl hair.

Sharon turns around and faces her, she looks at her with puzzled eyes        

Sharon turns around and faces her, she looks at her with puzzled eyes.

CY : "My name is Son Chaeyoung, I'm from Seoul South Korea. I'm 22 and I have one younger brother. I finished BS architecture and got my license last year. I have 2 close friends since grade school. Jihyo unnie is the brain, she's more mature than any girls at her age and she treats us like her own kid, and of course my bro, Dahyun we've stuck together through everything even through troubles. They're the ones who keep calling me and making my phone beeps." She smiles softly at Sharon.

"I like strawberries, art, and vintage things. They say I have a resembles a lion but a baby one, a cub. My dream is to build a structure that can withstand any weather, calamity, or disaster. Katarina is my English name and..... And you are my first and only love, Sharon. I love you, the kind of love that requires a lot, that makes you feel you're on a rollercoaster. I love you. That's all I have to say, you don't have to say anything about yourself. I know it's still hard, I just want to be honest with you." She said as she kissed her in the forehead.

And finally, Chaeyoung made Sharon a part of her world, not the world they built for themselves but a world where everyone has a part. A world where Chaeyoung can say out loud how much she loves the Japanese.

MN : "I'm sorry."

CY : "Shh I told you, you didn't have to. It's just weird I didn't introduce myself to you properly haha."

MN : "It's not but I'm glad I got to know a lot more about you. I'm sorry you have to deal with me, but I promise to make a new start with just you and I. I'll forget everything from the past as long as I have you."

CY : "Hai, hai, don't overdo yourself okay? You don't have to force yourself in forgetting anything just for my sake."

MN : "But I will."

CY : "Okay sunshine, we should go to sleep."

-

Everything happened in bliss, before they knew it they're already back in Lauterbrunnen, standing in front of the Cafe. Sharon though how come the happy days don't last that long while the sorrowful days feel like an eternity?

NY : "Sharon!!!!!" The older girl came running out of the Cafe.

MN : "Taidama unnie :)"

NY : "Okaeri my baby girl." She hugged her.

JY : "It's not like she's been gone for a year. Welcome back, Kid." Jeongyeon starts to mess up Chayeoung's hair.

JY : "Okay, let the girl go. You don't want to suffocate her to death don't you?"

And Nayeon did what Jeongyeon had asked her to do, she let Sharon go but the moment she did Jeongyeon grab the Japanese wrapped her in an embrace, and patted her head.

JY : "Did you have fun? :)"

CY : "Y--"

Chaeyoung was about to throw hands when Nayeon beat her to it        

Chaeyoung was about to throw hands when Nayeon beat her to it.

NY : "Yah! Yah! Yah! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ERT!!!! Let her go!"

Nayeon break off the hug and stood in between the two of them. Sharon chuckles at the fuss that was happening.

NY : "How dare you?"

JY : "Ehhhhh? If it's you it's okay? If it's me it's not? Sharon is my kid too."

NY : "Nooooooo she's not, she's a grown woman."

JY : "Hahaha just say you're jealous."

NY : "Yah!" The older girl just started pushing Jeongyeon back in.

JY : "Hai, hai, I'll go. You kids rest, we'll make dinner."

CY : "Thanks hyung."

The first thing Sharon did when she opened the door to her room is jump into her bed, It's not as soft as the hotels but it felt better than all the fancy cushion. Nothing beats these four corner rooms that she has considered her home. Somehow the warmth and comfort of her bed made her eyes heavy, the last thing she saw before she fell asleep was Chaeyoung fixing their things.

-

"Good evening sunshine."

This is the same soft voice that whispers to her every waking hour, the same voice that completes her morning.

Sharon slowly opened her eyes and just like the usual, Chaeyoung greeted her with a smile but this one is different from the normal one. She still has that same warm smile that can save anyone but there's something off like her lips have something to say. It took her a while to notice, and when she did she hurriedly stood up and hold Chaeyoung's face.

MN : "What happened to you?!?"

And for the first time, Chaeyoung heard Sharon's voice grew louder.

CY : "Hahaha! I bmp he dr." She mumbles.

MN : "What?!"

CY : "Haha I said I bumped the door." She said taking Sharon's hand off her face that was squishing her cheeks.

MN : "Are you okay? How hard did you hit the door for you to have this cut on your lips?"

CY : "I am :) You don't have to worry, Nayeon unnie already helped me clean it. Let's go? Dinner is ready."

And Sharon just agreed, they went down stare to share a very lively dinner. Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to close the store tomorrow for no reason. When they have their fair share of fun the two of them went to bed. She settles in Chaeyoung embrace, again.

CY : "You know I love you right?"

MN : "I do."

CY : "Do you know I'm crazy in love with you? That I'll do anything just for you?"

MN : "Baka you loving me is enough."

CY : "I know but I promise you things will get better, that everything will be in its right place."

MN : "Haha I told you promises-"

CY : "Are meant to be broken." She said finishing the Japanese's sentence. "But don't you think not all promises are meant to be broken? That some are meant to be lived? To be kept until it happens? I'm gonna tell you this once, my promise will live on until it comes true."

MN : "Okay Ms. Archi, I believe in you, I trust you."

CY : "Thank you, I love you."

MN : "I love you too."

And this is the last words she heard from the Korean, not knowing she wouldn't hear her soft and calming voice again. Because when Sharon woke up the smaller girl is nowhere to be found, she's not in the bed snuggling her, she's not in the outside deck and she's not in the green field they always visit. Sharon looked around until it hits her,

Chaeyoung has left her.

This explains the uneasiness in her eyes last night. When Sharon came back from work, Nayeon just hugged her while Jeongyeon patted her head. She started crying because she never thought it will be this short because if she did she would've engraved every moment she spends with the Korean in her heart.

But it's too late Son Chaeyoung is not here anymore.

But it's too late Son Chaeyoung is not here anymore        

--- 

(A/N) Sorry but I mean the story is ending we need drama!! HAHA!!! There's still 4 or 5 chapters I think, the story will finish maybe in 2 more updates. Soooooooo what do you think is the reason Chaeyoung left? Do you think they'll ever meet again? Hmmmm haha let's see what happens nest :) BTW next update I promise to reveal the title of my next 2yeon ff. That's it for now, see you again. Stay safe and healthy!!!! Have a great day! 

Give more love to I CAN'T STOP ME! ❤