CHAPTER 11

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

1638a83fc941c82c488131840620.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Bern is not that far from Lauterbrunnen, it's an hour drive. If she wanted to she could've done it tomorrow but Chaeyoung knew she has to do it today. Because she couldn't miss a single time when Sharon looks perfect, she's not letting it go without capturing it beside she wouldn't want to miss her self proclaimed 6 AM date with the Edelweiss girl.

When Chaeyoung arrived back to Breeze, she hurriedly drops all her things and runs to the Cafe. It was almost two hours since the shop closed and she's probably late. The first thing she notice when she came in was all the tables are stack in the sides. The music was blasting off the speaker and the only thing that light up the place was the soft-white dim lights.

Apart from these things, she notices Jeongyeon and Seulgi sitting in the coffee bar, minding their business while Irene, Nayeon, and Sharon was standing on a sofa dancing        

Apart from these things, she notices Jeongyeon and Seulgi sitting in the coffee bar, minding their business while Irene, Nayeon, and Sharon was standing on a sofa dancing. Yes, it's still the same quiet, less expressive Sharon she knows.

CY : "Hey..".

JY : "Oh kid, you're late hahaha the party has taken off." She said as she pointed at Nayeon, Irene, and Sharon who was still dancing.

SG : "It's probably about to go down soon haha!"

CY : "Mianhe..."

JY : "It's fine, it just those three can't handle alcohol that much. Here have a drink."

She said and handed her a can of beer, Seulgi moves to another sit and offers Chaeyoung to sit in the middle of her and Jeongyeon. Chaeyoung notices how Jeongyeon and Seulgi seem to be unfazed by those three.

CY : "What's with them?" She said as she gulps her beer.

JY : "Well Nayeon and Irene, have been doing this every Wednesday night since we move here."

SG : "The two of us are a chaperone, we're here to serve and don't have fun...... There you go, the lady is down." She said as she pointed at Irene, who was now sitting down.

JY : "Hahaha one down, Seul you owe me tomorrow okay?"

SG : "I know.... This betting thing is getting old, besides it's not fair. You know Irene always ends up being the first one to sit down." She said then chug the can of beer she had.

JY : "Then bet on Nayeon or Sharon."

CY : "Ehhhhh?????"

JY : "You did arrive late, you can join next time"

SG : "Betting on them is already a problem, at least if they found out I can save myself by saying I had my faith in her."

JY : "I guess you'll be the consistent loser then hahaha!"

SG : "Wait and see, I'm sure Nayeon will have her day."

Seulgi made her way to where the three girls were.

SG : "Time to go home Kang Joohyun."

IR : "Ehhh but we're just starting to have fun."

SG : "Oh no you're not, you three are past that stage. It's time to go home and sleep. We're leaving early tomorrow."

IR : "But..."

SG : "No more but, Hyun. If we go now I'll carry you back to the house."

She said and offered her back to Irene, who didn't even think about it and just jump at her back.

SG : "See you tomorrow Jeong. Chaeng careful on going back, enjoy the rest of the night."

JY : "You know it's not that long until they stop."

CY : "Take care unnie, see you."

SG : "Hai, hai."

When the Kangs' left Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung continued drinking. It was already her 4th can since she arrived and she hasn't heard what she wanted to hear.

CY : "Hyung how about Sharon? This is nothing like the normal."

JY : "Hahaha well, this is a different Sharon your seeing right now. Less uptight, more laid back."

CY : "Wae? Boy problem?"

JY : "If you're asking if she has a boyfriend, no, it's not. She doesn't have one, she doesn't even have a past lover. She did mention one time she's single since birth. Lucky you." She said as she patted Chaeyoung on the back.

CY : "Then why?"

JY : "Don't know, Sharon's been like that since she started working here. She's quite most of the time and when Nayeon and her get drunk she turns wild. I'm pretty sure, few more drinks and those two will pass out. You better enjoy it while they're still up on their feet."

She said as she handed another can of beer. Jeongyeon and her just watch the two other girls dance the night away. Until Nayeon suddenly stops dancing and starts yelling. While Sharon laid on the floor, right in front of the transparent door of the outside deck.

NY : "Jeongie! Jeongie!"

JY : "Waeyo?" She calmly answers.

NY : "Do you love me even if I'm a handful?!?!"

NY :        

JY : "It's time to go to bed. Can you take care of Sharon? You can stay for the night too, I don't think she'll mind you sleeping in her room." She whispers to Chaeyoung and walked closer to Nayeon.

CY : "Ehhhh???"

JY : "It's not that bad, it's pretty late for you to be walking around and you did have a lot of beers."

NY : "Do you hate me that much you didn't even answer?! Is that how you tell me you don't love me? By ignoring me????" She starts crying.

JY : "Hahaha pabo, you worry too much. I love you even if you're a handful and I'll love you till the end. So stop crying Mrs. Yoo, let's go to bed?" She said as she wiped the tears in her eyes.

Nayeon nodded back. Jeongyeon lifts the older girl and carried her bridal style up the stairs.

JY : "Sorry Chaeng. Her room is the first one on the left side of the stairs. Thank you, good night :)"

CY : "It's fine, thanks for tonight and I'm sorry for being late again. Good night hyung, unnie."

She carefully made her way to Sharon who was now sleeping soundly on the floor. She crouched down in front of her.

She crouched down in front of her        

CY : "Sharon-ssi?"

CY : "Sharon?"

CY : "Hey... We need to get you in bed."

CY : "Sharon-ssi." She said and tap her shoulder.

The Japanese girl opened her eyes, stared at her for quite some time.

CY : "Are you okay?"

All of a sudden Sharon grabbed her cheeks and started squishing it. Chaeyoung didn't know what to say, she didn't even move from where she is.

---