CHAPTER 32

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3937363636383834342f696d616765732f313634373666653064396535316330333535393438393137323634342e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

Sharon learns to sleep deeply with Chaeyoung by her side, she made her believe that even she can get lost in her dreams. Ever since meeting her waking up feel better because Chaeyoung is always there to greet her with a smile. Who would have thought that the same thing would be the reason she wouldn't see her again? If she didn't feel safe she would've woken up with the slightest of movement of their bed,she would've woken up when before the Korean left.

Chaeyoung left and there's nothing for Sharon to do, the smaller girl didn't even have to say anything. Sharon understands how scary it is to stay with someone like her, and maybe Chaeyoung didn't want to get tied up with a girl who wasn't sure of anything.

Sharon is happy that Chaeyoung chose herself, the right decision.

Sharon is happy that Chaeyoung chose herself, the right decision        

-

Jeongyeon and Nayeon weren't sure if Sharon was okay or not, because ever since the smaller girl left she never mentioned or asked anything about her. It's even weirder than the couple hasn't seen her cry or even frown for days now. Chaeyoung left but Sharon never went back to being the reluctant girl she was, instead she stayed like the girl Chaeyoung helped her to be.

NY : "Shouldn't we tell her about Chaeyoung?"

JY : "The kid asked us not to say anything unless she looks for her Nay."

NY : "But it's killing me knowing we can do something......"

JY : "I know how you feel but it's the least we can do for Chaeyoung. We just have to wait."

-

One night while the three of them were closing the store and getting ready for dinner, Nayeon thought it's about time to ask the Japanese. She have to do it, so Sharon knows she has someone.

NY : "Hey uhm are you okay?"

MN : "Of course I am."

JY : "Are you sure?" The taller girl joins them at the dining table.

NY : "You haven't asked us anything about Chaeyoung."

MN : "Ohhh well I figured if someone doesn't want to stay then we shouldn't force them. Besides, I think it's better for her."

JY : "And for you?"

MN : "I can manage." She smiled at them. "I knew this will happen I just didn't realize it'll be this soon but no need to worry. I've always warned her so maybe she took my advice."

NY : "Do you wanna know why she left?"

MN : "It's okay unnie. Whatever it is I'm sure it was the right thing to do. Uhmmm besides I'm actually planning to leave after that trip she just beat me to it."

JY, NY : "What?!" They asked in unison.

MN : "My father is looking for me. He's right I overstayed here, I'm sorry for causing you trouble."

JY : "No you didn't, you know how you mean to us."

And Nayeon just started to burst into tears. Jeongyeon wasn't even surprised about it, she knew this will happen the moment Sharon has to go.

MN : "Omo unnie, don't cry it's not like you're not gonna see me again."

NY : "I knew this day will come, it's just I can't imagine not having you around."

MN : "I know if I could I'll stay here forever but knowing my dad he'll do everything to get me back. I don't want him doing anything to this place, to you two because this is the only place I can call my home. I have to face this now before it's too late but who knows maybe a year later I can come back." Her tears start to roll down.

JY : "If you two are gonna cry like this, I can't avoid crying too." She said wiping her tears. "So when are you going?"

MN : "In 3 days."

NY : "Arraso, we need to make those three days memorable."

MN : "Haha were not drinking until we drop aren't we?"

NY : "Of course not... Well.... If you want to?"

MN : "Hahaha let's not, for Jeong's sake."

JY : "Thank you, finally someone considerate of my feelings."

NY "Yah! What do you think of me?"

JY : "Haha I'm just kidding let's have dinner? Let's be happy for Sharon okay love?"

And Nayeon nodded back at her, wiping the remaining tears she has.

Sharon went straight to her bed, it's back to that cold night where not even the heater could warm her up. It's a little weird that she's looking for someone who wasn't even been with her for a year. She's been alone since she was small so how could a little time with someone change everything?

Somehow sleeping is better than staying awake again. At least in her dreams, Chaeyoung is still with her.

-

She thought about the day she answered her dad's message.

"Give me another week and I'll be back on my own."

The plan was to have a trip with Chaeyoung. Tell her she loves her and go back to Japan to fix whatever needs to be fixed and get back to Chaeyoung as soon as she could, that's if she's willing to wait but just like what she told Nayeon and Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung beat her to it. Before she could ask the Korean if she's willing to wait, she's already gone.

Sharon thought about it, in fact, it's the only thing she has in mind since the smaller girl left. She never fails to warn Chaeyoung not to fall in love with someone like her but there's something she forgot.

She forgot to warn herself.

She forgot to warn herself        

-

And days just went past them, it was time to say goodbye to the girl they called their own.

SG : "Just give us a call whenever you need something okay?"

IR : "You'll always be a part of us."

MN : Thank you unnies."

SG : "We'll give you guys some time, we'll be waiting in the car. Sharon-ssi have a safe flight."

Sharon just bowed at the Kang's and the older girls gave her a hug before leaving.

JY : "I guess this is really it huh? I never thought this day would ever come."

MN : "Sorry, I made things harder for you two."

JY : "Nonsense you made everything better for us. Don't forget to call, okay? If you need someone we'll fly all the way to Japan."

MN : "Thank you." She started tearing up.

JY : "Hey Nay aren't you gonna say anything to her?"

Nayeon who was a sobbing mess wiped the tears from her eyes. Not that it stopped it from flowing.

NY : *Hicks* "Call unnie from time to time okay?" *Hicks* "You better come visit so you can meet your soon to be little sister."

Sharon can only nod in response.

NY : "Don't get too sad there okay? If you do, give us a call, and like what Jeonyeon said we'll fly right away."

MN : "Even when you get pregnant?"

NY : "Of course! Nothing we'll stop us from coming."

MN : "Haha I don't want my sister having a jet-lag, I'll manage and I promise I'll try my best not to get sad. So you better not be."

NY : "O-okay." She stutter "Don't force yourself too much, we'll miss you Sharon."

MN : "Mina, Myoui Mina."

JY : "Is that your real name?"

MN : "Hmm, it's wrong to leave you two without properly introducing myself."

NY : "Not that it's' gonna change anything, you're still our Sharon and you'll forever be. Come back to us okay?"

MN : "I will unnie, I'll be back soon."

The couple waved her goodbye and Sharon, no... It's Myoui Mina, boarded her plane with a heavy heart. She has to say goodbye to the only home she has and she never thought that not hearing Chaeyoung bid her goodbye would hurt this bad.

---