CHAPTER 26

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

16446188f1bc66e6869051560956.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

She wiped her tears and starts to calm herself down, she wants to do it right. She knew very well what the answer to her question, it's not really something she needs to think about. She wants to stay with the girl in front of herSo in order to pull Sharon out of that dark past she has, Chaeyoung needs to show no sign of pain or pity.

She needs to smile in order to save her loved one.

-

CY : "There you are." She said sitting next to Sharon. "I thought you left me."

MN : "Why would I do that?" She said wrapping Chaeyoung inside her blanket.

CY : "Haha I just thought."

Suddenly an awkward silence fills the air        

Suddenly an awkward silence fills the air.

CY : "Hey you know my mom had a high level of stress." She said looking at the sky.

"When my brother and I were still young we struggled a lot, my mom and my dad had to go through so many things. But she didn't say a word, didn't want me or my brother to see how hard it was and how she breaks down, I guess she thought she needs to be strong for everyone. When we got older and things start to get better for us, we learned she develop a heart problem from not crying when she needed it and for not saying a word whenever she feel stressed."

Chaeyoung doesn't expect Sharon to tell her anything about her past, she accepted it not long ago. If the girl wants to talk she'll listen and if she doesn't she'll just stay by her side until she's ready. But she knew she could support her in so many ways.

CY : "The doctor advised her that she should start to voice herself out. Tell her family if she's frustrated, in pain, or just sad. In this way, she could lessen the stress. Did you know shouting your concerns release stress?" She smiles at Shraon and walked out of their hotel rooms' balcony.

She looked at the girl who was still sitting on the cold floor.

CY : "They said if you shout it out loud it helps to make your heart feel lighter. It's like releasing the butterflies in your stomach. Besides if you say it loud enough the person might hear it, it could convey what your feeling."

Sharon didn't say a word, she watches as Chaeyoung turned her back to her, looked at the sky, the smaller girl then took her hands close to and then took a deep breathe.

Chaeyoung love Sharon unconditionally, it doesn't even matter how broken she is. She'll do anything for her in a heartbeat, she'll even break her own heart if she has to.

CY : "Watashi wa, anata o aieimasu!!!! (TR : I love you)." She shouts on top of her lungs, then turned to face the Japanese again. "Sharon-san daisuki :)(TR : Sharon I love you)." She learned this a while back.

She turned around and face the Japanese, a warm smile has form on her face

She turned around and face the Japanese, a warm smile has form on her face. Her dimples were showing.

CY : "Haha that felt really good, do you want to give it a try?"

And Sharon wasn't sure why she felt she could do it, maybe it's because it's Chaeyoung? Maybe because she knows the smaller girl wouldn't say a word to whatever she wants to say.

So she stood up and walk next to the Korean, they stood there for another minute. Chaeyoung just waits, she gave Sharon enough time to think, enough time to have the courage to let go.

The Japanese held her hands close to .

MN : "Otousan! Ogenki desu ka?!?!?! (TR : Dad, how are you?) She pauses to catch her breath. "Watashi wa genki desu!!!!! (TR : I'm very well.)"

And Sharon repeated this until she has no more energy to do so. Chaeyoung didn't understand everything she said, all she knows is otousan means father. She watches as the Japanese shout what her feeling.

When the words can no longer be heard the tears start to show up. Sharon slowly wiped the tears off her eyes but unlike her voice, her tears doesn't know how to stop.

*Knock*Knock*

Chaeyoung quickly runs to the door.

"Bonjour, can you keep it down there are guest sleeping already. " The hotel staff said.

CY : "Were sorry, thank you."

She hurriedly walks back to the crying Sharon, the girl hasn't stopped crying the cold breeze wasn't even enough to dry her tears. Chaeyoung picked the blanket and wrapped Sharon in it, she then embraced her.

Chaeyoung picked the blanket and wrapped Sharon in it, she then embraced her

CY : "One day..." She hesitates for a moment. "One day they'll hear it and on that day they'll understand."

She didn't have to hear a word from Sharon. They never really have to say a word to each other not now nor the first time they met.

It's always been their hearts communicating.

Chaeyoung carried Sharon like a bride, she always carries her like she's a delicate piece of art. She laid Sharon on the bed and quickly tuck herself in. She wiped the remaining tears in Sharon's eyes and the girl just made her way to her embrace.

CY : "It's just the first night and I already screwed up, Nayeon unnie will put me in the oven haha." She jokes.

MN : "Should I call her now and tell her how you made me cry?"

CY : "Ehhhhhhh?"

MN : "Haha I'm kidding, you didn't do anything wrong." She then smiled at her.

Chaeyoung finally felt relief in her heart, seeing that smile once again made everything a little bit better. Sharon seems weak but she's actually the strongest person Chaeyoung has ever met, she can't even imagine how the Edelweiss girl felt on days she's alone but it's far from those nights, Chaeyoung is with her now.

-

What happened last night feels like a dream, Sharon woke up in Chaeyoung embrace, again. The smaller girl starts to smile at her with her eyes still half-closed, she probably felt Sharon move.

CY : "Good morning sunshine." She said hugging her closer.

MN : "Good morning Chaeng, we should get out of bed if we want to follow your schedule."

CY : "Give me a kiss then I'll consider."

Chaeyoung didn't let go until it's time for them to get moving. She thought teasing the girl would be fun until Sharon did what she asked for. The Edelweiss girl kissed her on the cheeks, all of a sudden Chaeyoung's eyes was wide open. She looks at Sharon as she feels her cheeks.

MN : "Now let me go so I can take a shower."

Still in shock Chaeyoung let her go, watch her walk inside the bathroom.

CY : "Yah!!!!!!!! Am I dreaming???? Did that really happen????? Sharon-ssi????" She said knocking at the bathroom door.

Sharon laughs on the other side, she finds it funny whenever Chaeyoung gets flustered like this.

MN : "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm gonna get in the shower."

CY : "Sharon-ssi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---

(A/N) The part where CY and MN shouts is inspired on the movie The love letter(1995) It was also the same character Jihyo portrait in WIL :)