CHAPTER 22

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

16415bcd0a7202c9218623663556.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

A couple more days have passed and it seems like Chaeyoung forgot about her life back in Korea. The time was just running so fast she didn't even notice whatever's happening around her. She simply can't take her attention off Sharon, they're like a married couple.

The only problem was everything feels like a dream and Chaeyoung is afraid she'll wake up without the Edelweiss girl one day.

-

Chaeyoung was helping out Jeongyeon in the kitchen, Although the married couple told her that she didn't have to do anything she insisted on it. It didn't felt right for her to be living in the place free and since they won't take any payment from her, Chaeyoung thought helping them at the store is a must. She does it almost everyday whenever she has nothing to do. Well, she chose not to do anything that will take her away from the Japanese girl.

*RING*RING*

JY : "Oh I forgot you have a phone, I haven't seen you used it for a while haha."

CY : "Because there's nothing to look at haha. Can I?" She said pointing at her phone.

JY : "Sure, take your time kid.

Chaeyoung washed her hands and quickly answer her phone. She didn't

DH : "Annyeong chigu!"

CY : "Shhh you're way too loud."

JY : "Gwenchana, she's not disturbing anyone."

DH : "Woahhh you didn't tell us you have a good looking friend. Annyeong! Kim Dahyun here." She said waving at the camera.

JY :

JY : "Annyeong, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon." She smiled.

DH : "Are you single?????"

Jeongyeon starts to laugh out loud.

CY : "Yah! What are you blubbering about? I thought you found the one for you???"

DH : "Pabo, not for me. For Jihyo unnie, so she can get out of our back."

JY : "Sadly I'm not, I'm actually married." She said showing the ring on her finger.

DH : "Ohhh mainhe hehe."

NY : "Jeong you're too loud."

Jeongyeon quickly grabbed Naeyeon without saying a word.

JY : "This is my wife Dahyun, Yoo Nayeon."

The older girl started to blush from the sudden introduction. She was startled she started to bow in front of the camera.

NY : "Annyeong."

DH : "She's beautiful too. Everyone there looks good except that tiny human next to you guys."

The couple started to laugh.

CY :        

CY : "Yah!! You're the same height as me!"

JY : "You have a nice friend kid."

NY : "Go, you won't be able to talk to her properly here."

JY : "Dahyun-ah let's talk next time, you can visit our place in the future too."

DH : "Hai! Hai! Gomowayo for taking Chaeyoung in."

NY : "That's not a problem :)"

Sharon was still busy when she got out of the kitchen, the girl simply smiled and waved at her. Chaeyoung made her way to the outside deck.

CY : "So why are you calling?"

DH : "Because you seemingly forgot to?"

CY : "I'm sorry it's just busy."

DH : "Busy flirting? Hahaha."

CY : "Pabo."

DH : "Are you happy?"

CY : "I..... I am. The truth is I never been happy like this all my life, it's kinda scary."

DH : "Waeyo?"

CY : "Just a feeling, you know what they say you can never be too happy because there's always a consequence to it."

DH : "Pabo why are you even thinking of that?"

CY : "It's just everything feels like dream, it's too good to be true."

DY : "Do you want me to slap you?"

CY : "Hahaha do it if you can"

DH : "You're just acting brave because you know I can't right now."

The two of them shared a laugh.

DH :

DH : "Hey Chaeng, do you have plans of coming back?"

CY : "Ehhhh?"

DH : "I kinda feel you don't."

CY "Haha nothing less from my best bro. You know what's going in my head. To be honest with you, I'm considering it. I mean, my family would probably understand. I'm sure I'll find a good job here but nothing is certain yet. I'm just enjoying myself right now."

DH : "Whatever you want I'll be happy for you but don't forget to tell Jihyo unnie, okay? I'm sure she'll be happy for you but I'm also certain she'll be upset if you don't tell her soon."

CY : "Haha whatever my decision will be, I would still need to go back."

Dh : "That's good, and.... I know you're enjoying a lot right now but your time is running out. I guess you also forgot that your due to come back next week and start work?"

CY : "Shoot I totally forgot."

DH : "Hahaha how about finalizing your decision this week?"

CY : "Thanks for reminding me bro. I'll do."

DH : "Great! I'm hanging up I need to call my girlfriend."

CY : "Girlfriend?! Wait, when did this happen?"

DH : "Hahaha a couple of days ago."

CY : "And you didn't tell me?"

DH : "You're too busy to be bothered hahaha I'm sorry, okay?"

CY : "I'll accept it if you promise me I'll be the first one to know if when you're getting married."

DH : "Arraso, you'll be the first one. I'll even let you know before she finds out we're getting married hahaha."

CY : "Pabo hahaha goooo don't make her wait."

DH : "Hai! Hai! Just call us or text us on what's your plan."

CY : "I will, thanks, bro."

*END OF CALL*

Dahyun reminding her about her flight back home made her think of what she really wants. Right now she's torn between two things.

Part of her wants to go back home.

But mostly, Chaeyoung wants to stay here with Sharon.

But mostly, Chaeyoung wants to stay here with Sharon

-

With that being said, Chaeyoung came up with a plan, to ask Sharon to travel around Switzerland with her, and hopefully, with that, she'll get enlightened. But Knowing Sharon never left the cafe for a long time It'll be a challenge to make her say yes. It's a 50/50 no it's probably a 30/70 chance.

It'll be hard to make it happen but she knows it's worth the risk. Tonight once she gets the chance she'll ask permission from Jeongyeon and Nayeon, and maybe advice to make this happen.

Because once again, Sharon is afraid of doing something out of her routine, something new.

But Chaeyoung knows there's nothing to lose. The Edelweiss girl is worth every hurdle, every risk and if she says no, Chaeyoung would stay. She'll stay and figure things out inside this world she and Sharon made for their own.

---

(A/N) I'm back! Sorry I was just sad of the news that I couldn't think of anything to write for days. I'm kind of okay now, knowing she's resting. I hope everyone give Jeongyeon love. We're already in the of the story, I think it's gonna be 10 more chapters until the story ends, I'm still not sure it could be 15 haha. You can expect the new 2Yeon story to be revealed in the next chapters :) It'll come as a gift but I won't tell when will I put it in here. I hope everyone is doing well, stay healthy, happy, and safe! See you next time!!

I hope everyone is doing well, stay healthy, happy, and safe! See you next time!!        

Let's all support EYES WIDE OPEN/I CAN'T STOP ME!!!! Much love for TWICE :)