CHAPTER 10

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

 

1636d24c60fec8f5818540051293.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

It was late in the afternoon when the two arrived back in the cafe. Nayeon was talking to a customer and as usual, Jeongyeon was busy in her little world.

Sharon was quick to offer her a glass of water since she felt she was a burden for the smaller girl. Of course, there's no way Chaeyoung would decline such an offer. She sat in front of the coffee bar, and watch Sharon in her apron, pouring out cold water.

CY : "Yeppeuda." She said as she locks eyes with the Edelweiss girl.

The world slips out from  but who cares? Sharon said it herself, she's Japanese        

The world slips out from but who cares? Sharon said it herself, she's Japanese. She probably wouldn't know what the word means. By the way, she stops and stared back at Chaeyoung, it was certain she's gonna ask what it means,

MN : "Kamshamnida :)"

And the smaller girl felt her heart drop along with the warm smile that forms in the Japanese face. For a second she was ready to tell her that Yeppeuda means thank you.

CY : "W-wait. I thought you said you're Japanese?" She stutter.

Sharon chuckles, she's been seeing Chaeyoung flustered most of the time it's beginning to be cute        

Sharon chuckles, she's been seeing Chaeyoung flustered most of the time it's beginning to be cute. Somehow teasing the smaller girl makes her day.

MN : "I am, but remember? I work in a Korean cafe, owned by a married Korean couple. Jeongyeon loves to tell Nayeon unnie that. Well, it's mostly on times unnie gets really annoyed with her."

Chaeyoung was speechless, she managed to embarrassed herself once again

Chaeyoung was speechless, she managed to embarrassed herself once again.

MN : "Haha here, drink your water." She said as she put the glass in front of the smaller girl. "I'll go put the chocolates away and I'm going to check if Jeong needs any help. Can you tell unnie, I'm in the back?"

CY : "O-okay."

The smaller girl was left in dazed, it wasn't that bad Sharon even smiled at her but she was too embarrassed by what she just did.

NY : "Oh, so you two decided to come back huh."

NY : "Hey?"

NY : "Hey kid what happened?"

CY : "I did something stupid, unnie." She said as she snapped back to reality.

NY : "What did you do? Aish.... I warned you about what Jeong teaches you."

CY : "Ani, not that."

NY : "Then what did you do kid?" She said as she sat next to the smaller girl.

CY : "I didn't know Sharon knows what yeppuda means.... I kinda it to her while looking straight in her eyes."

NY : "HAHAHAHA!!!! What were you thinking? Of course, she knew! It's been a year since she got here, we told you before that girl doesn't leave unless we pushed her out. Not to mention she's smart, she remembers everything in a speed of light. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

CY : "Yah unnie, keep it down. What happened is already embarrassing enough, I don't want her to see you laughing at me."

NY : "Haha, so? It's not like she'll take less interest with you."

CY : "Huh?"

NY : "Its too obvious kid. Can I ask you a question?"

CY : "Hmm what's that unnie?"

NY : "Is this your first time falling in love?"

CY : "Uhm."

NY : "Seems like it, let me give you words of wisdom. Love is simple, it's like knowing you're stealing candy from her bag and yet, she still put it in the same place."

CY : "I don't get it."

NY : "Aish kid, how simple do you want me to tell you? Jeongyeon mentioned it to you, right? She has her walls high, if she didn't want you around she wouldn't let you. It means, she's taking an interest in you. So no need to get embarrassed you're doing great haha!"

CY : "Then why are you still laughing?"

NY : "Wae? It's funny."

CY : "Yah unnieeeeee."

Jeongyeon came out of the kitchen with Sharon following her.

JY : "What's happening? Why is Nayeon being loud? Oops, I forgot she's always loud."

NY : "Yah Yoo Jeongyeon!"

JY : "Oh yeppuda, haha I'm just kidding." She said while messing Nayeon's hair.

Just mentioning the word make Chaeyoung blush

Just mentioning the word make Chaeyoung blush. It'll probably be embedded in her memory.

NY : "You staying for dinner?"

CY : "Oh, I need too somewhere but I'll try to come back as soon as possible."

JY : "We're close tomorrow. Today is Nabongs' favorite night."

CY : "Favorite night?"

JY : "Yeah, it's her alcohol night."

NY : "Pabo, you make it sound weird. It's just a night where we hang out over a glass of wine. You should join us, the Kangs' are gonna be here too."

And as usual, Sharon just stands in one corner, listening to what they're talking about.

JY : "Not that she doesn't join us. She's here all the time."

CY : "Hyung do have a point, then if it's not gonna bother you guys. I'll try my best to come back soon."

JY : "Where are you going?"

CY : "Bern, I wanted to check something and I have to buy some extra films for my camera."

JY : "You run out of film??"

CY "Well, I thought I'll be staying here for a week so I planned to get spare once I transfer to a different place."

It was true but it's just one part of the reason why she knew she couldn't just say she run out of film from taking pictures of the Edelweiss girl.

Because whenever she gets a chance, either they're picking up flowers at 6 in the morning or just the girl in her apron serving coffee in the cafe, she captures it in her vintage camera.

JY : "Hmm Nayeon and I are going to Bern tomorrow with the Kangs' if you want to, we can buy it for you."

CY : "It's fine, I'll be quick. You won't even notice I'm not here."

NY : "We won't but Sharon will."

MN : "Ehhhhh?"

JY : "Ehhhh said the girl who always asks for Chaeyoung whenever she's not around."

CY : "Haha arraso, then I should go so you won't miss me huh?"

The gutsy Chaeyoung showed up like she wasn't ready to dig a hole and hide on it from the embarrassment a while ago.

MN : "Hai?"

JY : "You heard the lady, off you go. Be careful okay? We'll be waiting for you tonight."

CY : "Hai! Hai!

CY :        

---

(A/N) Been busy last week, Here you go :) I'm planning to keep this story short about 25 or 30 chapters. Then we're jumping back to 2Yeon, maybe next month? who knows. I hope you're enjoying this story. See you next time! Have a great week and stay safe and healthy!!!!