CHAPTER 16

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

163a20700dd418b7198977831516.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Never did Chaeyoung expect she'll find love in a foreign country and with someone whom she never knew. A girl who came out of nowhere has found her way into her life, uninvited, but the girl has Chaeyoung under her spell and she willingly submit to it.

If she can control time she'll live in this moment forever.

But she can't, at least not in this life, and though the feelings are mutual Chaeyoung knew Sharon still has things she has to deal with but she's willing to wait no matter how long she'll take. At least now she can let her know she'll be there for her and she'll never be alone. That even though they can't live in this moment forever,

Sharon will have Chaeyoung as they grow old, hopefully together.

Sharon will have Chaeyoung as they grow old, hopefully together        

-

The two of them made their way back to the cafe holding hands, Chaeyoung carries the basket in her left arm while she holds her newfound world in the other. It was serene, no words were spoken, not that they need any. They both knew that their hearts are now connected. The sky was turning dark, the sun was saying goodbye and there was this cold breeze looming around the area but who cares?

Chaeyoung is right where she's supposed to be.

Sharon grips her hand tightly like she's saying she's not gonna let her go. They're a few steps away from the cafe when they noticed that the Yoo's car is still not there.

CY : "Hmm looks like hyung and unnie is not home yet."

MN : "They usually take a while."

CY : "What do you when they're not here?"

MN : "Wait."

CY : "How about dinner?"

MN : "If they're not back, I usually just cook some ramen."

CY : "Ramen? As in instant noodles? That's not healthy enough."

MN : "Haha I know, but I told you I have no talent in cooking besides, those two rarely leave me on my own."

CY : "Arraso, then I'll cook something for you tonight."

MN : "Hmmm...."

CY : "What?"

MN : "Are you trying to impress me???"

CY : "Ehhhhh? Maybe? :)"

MN : "Then show me. Jeong wouldn't mind if you go to her kitchen. She has a ton of stuff in there, use whatever you need."

CY : "Hai! You go and change, I'll make the best dinner you'll ever have."

MN : "Don't make it sound like it's my last supper haha."

CY : "Of course not, remember we're just starting."

Sharon nodded shyly, her face was already turning red.

CY : "You go, and don't come here until I'm done."

MN : "H-hai." She stutter.

Sharon's heart flutter, It's probably how the smaller girl shine when she said those words. She went upstairs, change quickly. She remembers she's not supposed to see Chaeyoung until she's done, it's not even been half an hour and she's already missing the Korean.

To keep her mind from any sad thought, she took the broom and starts sweeping the cafe. The rain starts pouring, she turns the radio on. She starts to smell this familiar scent but she wasn't sure what it was.

CY : "Okay, please take a sit Sharon-ssi and close your eyes, don't open it until I say so." She shouted from the kitchen.

Sharon takes her seat and closed her eyes without any fuss. Complying with what Chaeyoung says is a lot different from when that someone used to ask her. Again, she starts to smell this savory aroma.

CY : "You can open your eyes."

Sharon slowly open her eyes, the first thing she notices is Chaeyoung in her apron, she was smiling at her and her eyes were almost sparkling. She takes her eyes off her and saw the plate in front of her. It was an Omurice, drawn with a cute smil

CY : "Hehe, that's the only Japanese food I know for now. I'll try to learn more, you just to do with it for now sorry."

MN : "This is more than enough."

CY : "Have a bite :) I made extra for those two." She said as she sat down in front of Sharon.

Chaeyoung laughs at how Sharon covered the whole Omurice with ketchup, the girl must love ketchup. The Edelweiss girl took a big bite, as she was chewing it she started to shed some tears.

The Edelweiss girl took a big bite, as she was chewing it she started to shed some tears        

CY : "Omo! Is it that bad?????" She said standing up to give her a glass of water."I'm sorry, I might miscalculate my mixture."

Sharon looks at her with tears falling, a small smile form in her lips.

MN : "No, it's great! It's perfect! It tasted like the one they make back home. Sorry to worry you."

CY : *Sigh* "I thought it was bad. Stop crying, you'll make me cry." She said wiping Sharon's tears with tissue.

CY : "I'm glad to know you like it."

MN : "I love it! Thank you Chaeng."

CY : "You're very much welcome. Do you miss Japan?"

MN : "Of course, you never really forget something close to your heart. I may have lost something but some part of her will always remain in me."

The tears start to form again, Chaeyoung was quick on her feet. She held her cheeks and blow air on her eyes.

CY : "Let's not talk about it for now. No more tears, I'll dry them off :)" *Blowsssss*

Her smile was more than enough to lift Sharon's mood. The Japanese start to chuckles.

MN : "Thank you, that's exactly what a 5-year-old would do haha."

CY : "Ehhh?? Is that how you show how grateful you are?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

MN : "Of course not."

Sharon slowly wrapped her hand around Chaeyoung, she rests her head in her stomach.

MN : "Thank you."

The smaller girl felt her heart drop, well, it's probably because she's not used to someone holding her like this way. Dahyun just hugs her whenever she has something to ask and Jihyo hug her like she's her kid.

She couldn't make up a word, she was caught off guard. She was about to hug her back when,

NY : "We're back!!!!!"

Sharon quickly let her go and look away        

Sharon quickly let her go and look away. Chaeyoung faced Nayeon who was flustered from what she saw, she keeps on looking back at her wife, Jeongyeon who came in behind Nayeon, look at them with a smirk on her face.

Chaeyoung faced Nayeon who was flustered from what she saw, she keeps on looking back at her wife, Jeongyeon who came in behind Nayeon, look at them with a smirk on her face        

JY : "Sorry for interrupting you two haha." The taller girl teases them.

CY : "U-uhm uhm." She stutter.

NY : "You know you're not getting away with this kid, we know what we saw and whatever this is you have to take responsibility for our Sharon!"

CY : "Uhm yeah! Unnie I made extra dinner, please take a sit." She runs to the kitchen to avoid what the older girl said.

NY : "Yah!"

JY : "Calm down, it's not like they did something wrong. Stop being overprotective of Sharon, she's in the right age. She can have kids if she wants to."

NY : "Pabo."

JY : "Haha!"

Jeongyeon pushed Nayeon towards the Edelweiss girl, who was now beet red.

JY : "Sit down, let's enjoy what Chaeyoung made. It smells delicious."

NY : *Sigh* "As long as you two are not fooling around, did you have fun?"

Sharon just nodded back, Nayeon sits next to her.

JY : "Why are you asking that? You saw them... So when is the wedding?"

MN : "Ehhhhhh? I-its not like that, w-were still getting to know each other."

JY : "Omo the ever composed Sharon is stuttering too much."

NY : "Huhu our baby has grown."

JY : "Maja, we should start making a new one." She winks at her.

NY : "Pabo-yah!"

Chaeyoung comes out of the kitchen with a tray.

CY : "Here you go!!!"

NY : "Just so you know, no matter how nice you are to us. Once you make our Sharon cry, you'll never gonna leave here in once piece."

JY : "Hahaha I did warn you about Nayeon."

CY : "Of course not unnie, I'll make sure not to hurt her and yes, you can shred me into pieces if that happens."

She said as she looked straight to Sharon, the girl smiled at her.

NY : "Good, now let's eat this!"

JY : "What a bold confession, arraso. Chaeng sit with me."

CY : "Hai! Hai!"

They both knew it's not gonna be easy, they still have things they both need to learn about each other and Sharon still need to figure alot of things. It's still a long way from here, even without the certainty Chaeyoung would still hold on to Sharon.

It's just a matter of when

It's just a matter of when. When will Sharon realize she's worthy of someone's love? Of Chaeyoung's love?

---

(A/N) How's everyone doing? I hope you're all keeping yourself safe and healthy. The story is almost is already in the middle. It'll probably go until 25 to 30 chapters, BTW the next updtae would be a 2yeon back story (I miss both of them). See you guys next time! Have a great weekend guys! :)

PS. I'm weighing the date of when should I publishing my new 2yeon story, I'll give you guys update on it soon :)