CHAPTER 6

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

163468bf9a335048369100019125.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Chaeyoung smiled proudly at the other girl, she knew Jeongyeon's advice would be helpful. She saw her smile once again. The other girl just smiled and bow to her before leaving, Chaeyoung sat back to her table with contentment in her heart.

The risk was worth taking.

-

The other girl couldn't stop chuckling about what Chaeyoung said, she finds it sweet and weird at the same time, it didn't take a while until Nayeon starts to notice.

NY : "Ehhhhh? That's new, why are you chuckling?"

NY :

"The girl outside ask me something. I just find it weird."

NY : "That girl?" She pointed outside.

"Yeah."

NY : "Oh that's Chaeyoung, what did she ask you?"

"About a beautiful angel that's been missing???" The girl started smiling again.

NY : "Aish..... YOO JEONGYEON!!!!"

Jeongyeon came out of the kitchen with her face still covered with flour.

Jeongyeon came out of the kitchen with her face still covered with flour

JY : "Wae? Wae? What happened?"

NY : "What did you teach the kid?"

JY : "What kid? Ohhh is this your way of asking me of making a kid later? Ohhh Yoo Nayeon just say the word..."

Nayeon smacked her shoulder, and the edelweiss girl started laughing.

JY : "Ouch!"

NY : "Pabo, What did you tell Chaeng!"

JY : "Wae?"

NY : "Don't even deny it, you're the only one who knows those kinds of things."

JY : "I'm not catching up, what things?"

NY : "Tell her."

"Uhm so she asked me if I was missing or lost, and then she told me about something being an angel."

JY : "Ohhhhh so you're that girl."

"What girl?"

JY : "Nothing, nothing. It was a good line tho."

NY : "Those stupid lines?"

JY : "Really? Stupid? Need I to remind you those same lines got you to marry me."

NY : "Aish it might have work with me but everyone is different. Pabooo."

JY : "Well, it looks like it worked with her." She said as she looked at the other girl.

"It's true, it was funny."

JY : "Ehhhhh it's not supposed to be funny."

NY : "That's what I was telling you. Aish, go get the kid."

JY : "Hai! Hai captain!"

Jeongyeon went outside to fetch Chaeyoung.

JY : "Hey kid."

CY : "Hyung, I did it!"

JY : "Hahahahahaha yes you did."

CY : "Ehhhh what's so funny?"

JY : "I should've known since you said she was Japanese."

CY : "Wait, what?"

JY :        

JY : "Hahaha sorry, she's actually the one were talking about."

Chaeyoung followed Jeongyeon who stop right in front of the transparent door to look at her wife and the edelweiss girl. She should've realized sooner since the other girl was wearing an apron and cleaning the outside.

JY : "She's our helper."

CY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhh, I'm screwed."

JY : "Chill, she doesn't bite haha, gaja?"

The smaller girl followed Jeongyeon, her face was burning and her cheeks are turning red. First and for most, she didn't think that far on what will happen if she makes a move on her, and now she has to deal with the outcome of what she did.

Nayeon was standing right next to the Edelweiss girl behind the coffee bar.

NY : "I told you not to believe in what Jeongyeon says."

JY : "Wae? She made her laugh. This is Sharon she helps us in running the place."

So Sharon is the name of this beautiful Edelweiss girl.

MN : "Hi, it's nice to finally know you." She said and bow in front of the smaller girl.

And of course, Chaeyoung would be flustered. It's like talking to a princess.

CY : "Hi I'm Chaeyoung..." She said and hurriedly bow her head.

*THUG*

Everyone stops on their tracks except for Jeongyeon who started laughing out loud because Chaeyoung bowed too deep she hit her forehead against the counter top.

Everyone stops on their tracks except for Jeongyeon who started laughing out loud because Chaeyoung bowed too deep she hit her forehead against the counter top

NY : "Omo! Are you okay? Jeong stops laughing and help her sit down."

JY : "Hahaha arraso."

Jeongyeon helps her sit, and Sharon quickly grabs a towel and put ice on it.

MN : "Here, put it in your forehead."

JY : "Hahahahahaha! What are you thinking? The table was high, you're short. It couldn't go any other way."

NY : "Yah!!! Stop teasing her, are you okay kid?"

CY : "Haha I'm okay, It's my fault." She said awkwardly.

NY : "Good, just stay there and rest. Jeong is dinner ready?"

JY : "Almost." She looks at the smaller girl and notices something. "How about you help me cook Chaeng?"

NY : "Pabo, can't you see? She's injured."

CY : "Oh no, no, I'm fine. I'll love to help with something. Please?"

NY : "Arraso, but make sure you two don't do anything stupid, Jeong? Sharon and I will clean up."

JY : "Of course not. Gaja."

It was the very first-time Chaeyoung saw the kitchen. It was sparkling clean and everything is in order.

CY : "Woah!"

JY : "This is my paradise haha. I got the beef you bought boiling right now."

CY : "Thank you."

JY : "Ehhh? We should be thanking you, this is a high-grade beef."

CY : "Ani, thank you for saving me back there."

JY : "Ohhh that's nothing, I just notice you look nervous and I thought leaving you with them would be a bad idea. Uhmm it seems you're really fond of Sharon."

This was the first time she saw the goofy taller girl look serious.

CY : "Omo don't tell me she's your mistress or perhaps you like her too?" She said in hopes to break the suffocating atmosphere.

JY : "Yah pabo hahaha!! You wouldn't want Nayeon to hear that she'll flip this place upside down."

CY : "Haha mianhe, I'm just not used to you being serious. Well, we only know each other for three days but still.."

JY : "Gwenchana, being serious is really not my thing haha but I'm just curious about what's your intention with her."

CY : "With Sharon?"

Jeongyeon nodded in response.

CY : "Maybe I want to get to know her first but there's something inside me I can't explain whenever I see her."

JY : "Do you think you like her? Or maybe you love her?"

CY : "I guess saying that I love her is too early for now but I think, I do like her."

JY :        

JY : "Ahhh, let me say this once. I know we just met but somehow I feel comfortable with you, just what like I said before I see you as a little sister. But if you're not gonna take things seriously with her don't even think of coming near her."

"She's... *Sighs* "She's different, she build her walls high that you can't climb it. She doesn't say much about her even to me and Nayeon but whenever I see her, I always see how heavy she's carrying. She doesn't talk about it, we don't ask her too. I know you noticed it already, she doesn't really show her feelings to anyone, she rarely smiles especially to strangers but you made her laugh. I'm sure you'll have a chance. I don't mind you getting close with her but if you're just gonna lead her on, please don't do it. Don't break her walls she tried hard to build. I hope you understand."

CY : "I do, and I have no ill or bad intentions toward her."

JY : "I know and I believe in you but I still have to warn you at the same time."

CY : "I can assure you I won't do things like that. If I have to move here for her I will."

JY "Hold on cowboy hahaha, you're planning way ahead. Just get to know her more. Besides, you shouldn't be worrying about me, hahaha Nayeon's punch is a whole lot worse than mine. Sharon is like a little sister to us, especially to her, that's practically her baby. So if you don't find me scary, think about what Nayeon can do. I'm still helping you with her, I don't know a lot but at least I can set you up."

CY : "Set what up?"

JY : "Hahaha you'll know when the time comes."

CY : "Arraso then I'll be in your care. Thank you for trusting me."

JY : "Arraso now less talking, this beef will not get cooked with words hahaha we must impress the ladies."

CY : "Hai! Hai!"

---

(A/N) Yesssssss It is still Mina, she's just using her English name but I'm still putting it as MN so there's no confusion. I wish I could tell you guys why but it's kinda where the story develops.