CHAPTER 38

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3937363637313339342f696d616765732f313634386135666561623934353266643134333034313933393639392e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

And another year would pass but she still hasn't seen Chaeyoung again. She became too busy she couldn't even have a straight week off. Nayeon and Jeongyeon kept in touch with her, 2 years after she and Chaeyoung left Nayeon gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. And although Mina has yet to meet the little girl in person, she never misses a chance to talk with their little bun.

-

Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu got accustomed to Archi-san, after opening up about her Mina would often talk about the girl and how things remind her of her. Mina wants to see her again, if it's her she'll fly to Korea and search for the smaller girl but she knew she doesn't have any right to just show up in front of her door and ask her to be with her.

It was her fault, it wasn't fair for the smaller girl. It wasn't right for Sharon who has a missing part to love Chaeyoung who always looked at her fully.

SN : "We're getting old, Momo's getting married next year, and Tzuyu and I are talking about it too." She said standing next to Mina who was out on the balcony.

TY : "Wait what? I didn't know we had plans, I thought we're just playing."

SN : "Yah!"

TY : "Hahaha just kidding."

SN : "We'll talk later, for now back to the topic. Soooo as I was saying, Momo's getting married and I have Tzu. Why don't go out there and meet someone? We'll help you just tell us what you're looking for."

Mina just chuckles, she finds it funny because it was true she was looking for something, a few years ago. She did found it then lost it in the process of facing her old self. The problem was she found it in Chaeyoung and the girl had to make the sacrifice for her to keep whatever was found. If she wasn't broken, if nothing was missing maybe she won't be looking for it, no maybe she won't be looking for Chaeyoung in someone else. But then again, if that piece of her wasn't missing. She wouldn't have been in Switzerland, she wouldn't have met the Korean.

She wouldn't have found herself in Son Chaeyoung.

The girls understand the long silence after the laugh, they knew Mina better than anyone else, better than how her father knows her        

The girls understand the long silence after the laugh, they knew Mina better than anyone else, better than how her father knows her. They knew it's not a question of finding something but finding someone. Mina spends most of her time looking in the vast sky getting lost in it, this is when they realized Mina's heart belongs somewhere else, it belongs to that girl who made their friend whole.

MM : "What if you don't find anyone who makes you feel like how you felt with her? Or even close to that?" She said breaking the silence.

MN : "Well I guess that's it for me."

SN : "What???? Are you saying you rather grow old alone?"

MN : "Of course not. I'm growing old with you three right? And sooner you'll have kids, a little Sana, little Tzuyu, and a little Momo."

MM : "Then how about trying one last time?"

MN : "Hmm is this someone you know?"

MM : "Not really, well kind of? I met her once she's a friend of my baby."

MN : "Your fiance? It's been 5 years and you haven't met her friend???"

MM : "I told you I did... One time... She's always busy with work. Whenever I visit them she's out of the town."

SN : "Agree."

MN : "Wait do you know her?"

SN : "Tzuyu and I went with her one time, remember that time you said your too busy to go."

MN : "Ohhh but why would you even think we'll work?

MM : "Both of you guys are always busy with work. You already have one thing in common."

SN : "Baka at least give Mina a good reason."

MM : "Why are you even getting work up to? I'm not pairing her with you. You already have Tzuyu, womanizer."

SN : "Yah!"

MN : "Okay, okay no fighting haha. Maybe I'll give it a try but how am I supposed to meet her?"

MM : "About that.... Remember the trip we were telling you?"

TY : "We'll pay for everything all you have to do is take some time off."

MN : "Ehhh?"

SN : "Come on now Mitan. It's just a week, it's a perfect time and your dad already said he doesn't mind. Besides..."

MN : "Besides what??"

SN : "It'll be in Switzerland!"

TY : "Hai!"

MN : "Are you doing this because you know I won't say no if it's in Switzerland?"

MM : "Of course not. My fiance has a close friend living there. Sooooo?"

MN : "Hai-"

SN : "Then all you have to do is show up next week. Then we'll take care of everything."

MN : "Are you sure I don't have to do anything? I mean you two are bad in planning."

SN : "Hidoi!! (TR : Awful) That's why we have Tzu."

TY : "That's right, forget about these two, you can count on me :)"

MM : "Whatever... Just take care of yourself and show up."

[A WEEK AFTER]

Exhausted from the work she had to finish before leaving, Mina slept the whole trip to Switzerland. Even when she got to the car that was gonna drive them to there hotel. Momo's plan was a perfect getaway for her, she could hit two birds with one stone. After going around with everyone she could drop by at Lauterbrunnen to finally see the couple again.

She slept almost all the time, dreaming of the wonderful memories she has in this place, dreaming of that one girl who gave her a reason for everything. It was warm and fuzzy, even though it's almost winter it felt like someone is embracing her, its almost the same warmth the Korean used to engulfed her within. When she woke up it was almost dark and she thought she was still dreaming but she wasn't.

Because the moment Tzuyu woke her up she finds herself right outside 10IN. She quickly got of the van and followed everyone. The place was close, no one was inside except for two people she doesn't recognize. It looks the same, it feels the same, warm and comforting.

But"The old couple" who owns the shop was nowhere to be found.

MM : "Mitan! Mitan! This is Kim Dahyun my finance." She said pulling a pale looking girl towards her.

DH : "Finally I got the chance to meet Momo's busiest friend in person."

MN : "Dahyun? Your name sounds familiar. Myoui Mina." She said shaking the other girl's hand.

DH : "Hmm I wonder why..." Mina notices how the pale girl looked at her with knowing eyes. "Oh by the way this is my friend Park Jihyo."

JH : "Nice to finally meet you, we've heard a lot about you. I bought my switch with me, maybe we can play later."

And Mina just got more confused, their names sounded familiar        

And Mina just got more confused, their names sounded familiar. They even look like someone she knows. How did a friend of Momo's finance know a lot about her? But the most confusing part for her was why on earth is she standing inside 10IN?

Why is she in Lauterbrunnen?

"Omo!!!"

Mina heard a familiar voice, one that has a high pitch on it. She turns to her side only to find Nayeon coming out of the kitchen and she looks the same, the hair, the apron, and the buckteeth.

NY : "Sharon?!"

MN : "Unnie :)"

And Nayeon started crying, she runs towards her engulfing the younger girl in a hug.

NY : "How are you?"

MN : "I'm doing great unnie, how are you? How is Jeong? Seulgi? Irene? How's everything?"

NY : "Everything is great. You should've come sooner we miss you so much your calls and messages weren't enough."

Mina was again bewildered by what was happening, everyone was just looking at them as if they knew this is exactly what will happen. It wasn't until a few more sway that she noticed a familiar silhouette in the open deck.

It wasn't until a few more sway that she noticed a familiar silhouette in the open deck        

MN : "Is that......"

---