CHAPTER 34

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3937393330313131302f696d616765732f313634373730363666366130366434333433373533363137353039382e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

"The greatest sacrifice is when you sacrifice your own happiness for the sake of someone else."

NO ONE'S POV

What would there be left to do? She's already in pain but she has to take a little pause, so before continuing she took a nap and when she was woken up by a light bump, she pressed play and continue hearing out the excuse Chaeyoung has made.

"If you did, I'm sorry because you'll probably gonna hear the tiest excuse in your whole life." The smaller girl said.

"First of all, sorry I had to go like this without properly talking to you. I wanted to but I figured if I saw a tear or even just you frowning I would instantly change my mind. Funny how yesterday I was ready to drop everything and stayed here with you. But I thought about it and it's not the right thing to do at least for now. You have to finish what you started and as long as I'm here you'll think it's gonna be fine. It will be but it doesn't mean that you answered your questions. That girl you're trying to forget is still you, you can't just erase her because she's a painful past."

Mina hates where this is going, Chaeyoung just giving her excuse.

"You said you found you in me? That the you now consists of me? I say crazy!!"

She shouted and Mina notice how the sleeping her flinched.

        

"Oops hehe, we don't want you to wake up right now don't we?"

And the Japanese wishes that she woke up right at that moment but we all know she didn't.

"So where was I? Oh right the you in me. That's absurd, but you can say I'm crazy too. Well, I think I'm the only person in this whole world who flew across seas with no reason, without no intention of looking for something but found you. It's hard to explain but basically, it feels the same as you do.

I found myself in you.

Sharon, you are my person, and Switzerland will always be our place. I love you, I want to stay next to you until you stop wanting me until you grow tired of me. I want to be with you forever holding that cold hands of yours, we can stay inside the house and watch friends all day or we can lay in bed while playing Pokemon all you want but that's not love, that's just my selfish desire......"

She said as she looks at the sleeping Sharon.

"I can't stay because you think you've made up of me."

By this time Chaeyoung has lost her warm and comforting smile, she starts to tear up and this is the saddest version of Chaeyoung that Mina has saw.

"I was just something you found along the way and you still haven't found what you came here for. What the journey was for, you came here for yourself not for me, not for your father, and not for anyone else. Sharon, you're wrong, I would've loved the old you, I'm also wrong, because I know I would love you in any given circumstances, the old or the new. Even if you're scarred or damaged, I will still love you. I will, even on nights you cry yourself to sleep or on days you want to pretend that everything is fine, that you are fine. I would still love you in any version of you this world will show me. No, I'm not gonna ask you to love me as much as I love you. All I want is for you to love yourself, the you now and the old you. Maybe when you do you'll understand what I mean."

"I love you and nothing in this world can change that. I want you to at least try loving yourself again. I'm scared, life is unpredictable, it's unfair and we never know what the future holds. The most terrifying thing I can think of, is you falling in love with someone else but that's something I'm willing to risk just to fix what's been broken. I can stay with you forever and believe me, that's what I want to do but I'm scared the moment I'm gone, you'll end up going back to how you used to be. I'm scared that one day you'll wake up thinking you aren't loved by anyone. I know it's selfish, I'm a coward for walking away but the more I stay by your side the more you settle for less and you deserve more.

I want you to love yourself. Not for anyone, not even for me. I know you'll say that loving you is the hardest thing to do but you're wrong. Loving you is easy no matter how much you try to convince everyone that's it not, that it's hard. Loving you is the easiest thing anyone can do in this entire universe.

I want you to be able to look at the mirror with confidence in yourself and not because I am around. I want you to love yourself more than I do or at least the same way I love you. Go home Sharon, you have to face this. At least if you do it now, we'll know what we can do. Stop running away, haha." The smaller girl laughed awkwardly.

        

"I shouldn't be saying that since I'm running away too, I'm pathetic haha. I love you and I'm not here to sugarcoat anything for you. Life is hard but you shouldn't give up without fighting for whatever you want. So this is it, I'm probably thousands of miles away from you right now but my heart will forever be where you are. I'm sorry for leaving but I have to do everything I can to help you. I hope you know that I'll be with you every step of the way, I'll be loving you until my last day and I hope you'll find what you've lost.

Sharon let's meet again it wouldn't matter if it's in Switzerland, Korea, or Japan. If that happens, if God permits that we have our second chance, another faithful encounter, then in that time let's properly introduce ourselves without hesitation. It wouldn't matter if it's Sharon or that girl you wanted to forget, I'll still love you."

The smaller girl smiled with tears in her eyes        

The smaller girl smiled with tears in her eyes. Mina saw how she pulled Chaeyoung's shirt and the Korean just laid down and kiss her on the forehead before ending the video.

-

All this time Mina thought Chaeyoung left because she woke up one day realizing the Japanese is hopeless that there's no way in fixing her and it was okay because she understands that it's scary to love someone like her, she understands the sudden change of heart.

All this time she believed that Chaeyoung left because it was the easiest way out.

But after seeing this video, Sharon realized what Chaeyoung meant when she said she'll break herself down to pieces just to fix her.

Chaeyoung left in order for her to fix herself, to fix Myoui Mina. In other words, Chaeyoung made the greatest sacrifice, she chose Mina over herself.

-

"We have arrived at Kansai International Airport. Please stay seated until the doors open."

It would take another flight from Kansai for her to reach Kobe, she spent her time thinking of things she's gonna tell her father. She can feel her heart wanting to jump but it should be done.

Mina pushed her bags while she tries to look for familiar faces. It's been a while she's been here, it even looks nothing like home to her. Somehow Japan became foreign land to her.

"Mitan!!!!!"

---

(A/N) That's it for today, at least we have a reason now why Chaeyoung left. I have 2 more updates waiting for this story but It'll probably be over within the week. So as promise today I'll reveal my next story, please don't expect too much on it haha but I promise I did my best to come up with this. The story will be posted shortly after IEYTM ends. I hope everyone have a great day, stay safe and healthy. Including everyone in my prayer.

---