CHAPTER 28

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

 

16446210e7868037660560219937.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

She found Myoui Mina in Son Chaeyoung.

-

CY : "Here you go sunshine." She said as she hands the cup of coffee.

CY : "Ehhhhhhh? How long have you taken your gloves off? Your hands are freezing."

MN : "I just took it off, I have cold hands."

CY : "You should've said so."

MN : "Hahaha what do you have in mind? Are you planning to set fire in my hands?"

CY : "If I did that, it's like I purposely burn down the love of my life." She said seriously.

Sharon was taken back, she has never seen Chaeyoung serious like this before. The smaller girl puts her cup of coffee on the bench, she then got on her knees took both of Sharon's hands that were holding the coffee, and cupped it with her own hands. The coffee was keeping her palm warm while Cheayoung was warming the dorsal part of her hands.

The coffee was keeping her palm warm while Cheayoung was warming the dorsal part of her hands        

CY : "There you go, nice and warm."

MN : "Are you gonna stay like that forever?" She chuckles.

CY : "If I have to :)"

MN : "Haha baka, I'll put my gloves on so let me go."

CY : "I told you I won't let you go. You have to ask me the right thing."

MN : "You're really good at talking your way to everything. Okay, Chaeyoung would you please let my hands go?"

CY : "Better, don't just ask me to let YOU go."

MN : "Haiii I'm sorry."

CY : "Now let's go!"

MN : "Aren't you too energetic?"

CY : "Of course it's lunchtime!!!!"

[OLD TOWN BERN]

Little did Sharon know, Chaeyoung has made a reservation in one of the fanciest restaurants in Switzerland; Kornhauskeller        

Little did Sharon know, Chaeyoung has made a reservation in one of the fanciest restaurants in Switzerland; Kornhauskeller.

Although the table was big, Chaeyoung insisted on sitting next to Sharon. She didn't want to be that far from the girl. When lunch was done, the two of them continued to walk around Oldtown, they went to visit Zytglogge. Which was a landmark medieval tower of Bern. It was built in the early 13th century and served as a prison, guard tower and later became a clock tower.

Chaeyoung was in paradise, she was walking back in forth and it seems like she couldn't take her eyes off the structure. Sharon didn't mind she was having a great time too. Never in her life did she thought that she'll fall in love with buildings.

They were walking back to the car when they found the famous street market in Bern. It was still open despite the snowfall from yesterday. They started to look around, Chaeyoung bought a lot for her family and friends. While Sharon just looks at them, they were on their way out when an old lady greets Sharon.

"Hi, you look really beautiful when you smile." The old lady said.

It was weird, a lot of people try to avoid her since she always has a serious face, that she was intimidating, in fact besides being shy it was one of the reasons why she only has few friends. So hearing a compliment about her smile was somewhat unusual. Sharon didn't notice it but the whole time she was walking around hand in hand with Chaeyoung she was grinning.

MN : "Thank you :)"

"Here some roses for you, don't ever lose that smile."

The older lady left and Sharon looked at Chaeyoung        

The older lady left and Sharon looked at Chaeyoung.

CY : "You heard the lady, don't ever lose that smile :)"

And Sharon just nodded back.

Everything feels new to her, it's like she was set free from something. The places, the people, and Chaeyoung was making her feel what it's like to live.

[LUCERNE]

It took them almost two hours to checked in for the rest of the day        

It took them almost two hours to checked in for the rest of the day. Lucerne is a city in central Switzerland. Their hotel room was in front of the river Reuss, of course, they wouldn't miss the chance to go around the city. So even when it's almost dark outside they decided to walk around after getting dinner.

-

The street was a lot different from the streets in Lauterbrunnen. The difference is easy to tell, Lucerne is alive at night while Lauterbrunnen falls asleep. The two of them continue walking around under the moonlight. By now Sharon's hand was almost part of Chaeyoung's body. The only time the Korean would let her go is when she's going to take some pictures. On their way back they decided to have a glass of wine, it didn't take a while until Chaeyoung's cheeks became red. They left after the drink since they have to leave early the next day.

Chaeyoung sways their hands while they walk on the quiet street of Lucerne. She sings a song that Sharon don't understand a single word. She starts with a lower voice and it just grew louder and louder.

   

meoreojineun neoui moseubeun (The image of you getting farther away)

naui nunmul sogeseo jeomjeom deo beonjyeogago (Keeps smearing inside my tears)

jagajineun neol neukkil surok (The more I feel you getting smaller)

nae maeum sogeseo neon keojyeogago (You grow bigger in my heart)

She looks at Sharon while she sings out loud,

hajiman nan gwaenchanha (But I'm alright)

nae sarangi tteonaneun neol dasi naege dollyeojul geol (I know that my love will bring you back to me) nan ara nan ara

-

She then took her eyes back on the road as she passionately sings.

nal tteonajima ganeun neol bol suga eobseo (Don't leave me, I can't stand to see you go)

neon tteonajiman nan dwitmoseumman bomyeo seoisseo (You're leaving but I'm just standing here, watching your turned back)

dasi han beon malhajiman jebal nal tteonajima (I'm saying this again but please don't leave me)

nae sarangi neoui oneun gireul bichwojul geoya oh baby (My love will shine on your way back, Oh baby)

-

And although Sharon didn't understand a word she sang, she was happy, Chaeyoung is her ball of sunshine. Again she experiences something for the first time. Who would've thought that walking on a freezing winter night, while the person you treasure the most sings for you would be better than staying under a warm Kotatsu?

For a moment Sharon forgets everything, all she could think of right now is Chaeyoung and this world they made for themselves. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to let her in her heart.

Well, Sharon knew even if it was a bad idea or even if Chaeyoung ends up hurting her she will never hate the smaller girl. Nothing can stop her now, Sharon has made up her mind. No matter what happens from here on, no matter how long or short will it be it'll never be something she'll regrets.

She's sure It will be the best thing she'll ever do.

She's sure It will be the best thing she'll ever do

---

(A/N) That's JYP Don't leave me HAHA :D