CHAPTER 27

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

164461ce00792b14407741819811.jpg

"You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning." - Will Traynor (Me Before You)

NO ONE'S POV

Sharon knows Chaeyoung's morning isn't complete without her green tea, what she didn't know is Chaeyoung never really like tea. It just happened that when they first met in the cafe green tea was the only thing she could read on the menu since she was blinded by the Japanese's beauty.

Chaeyoung's morning isn't complete without Sharon.

Chaeyoung's morning isn't complete without Sharon        

-

The two of them went down to the dining hall to have breakfast. Chaeyoung is like a kid whose energy is overflowing, she's excited for the day, while Sharon, on the other hand, was still timid but deep down inside she's almost exploding.

CY : "I got your ham and eggs :)" She said sitting across Sharon.

MN : "Thank you."

CY : "Opps don't forget your favorite ketchup haha."

MN : "And who said I like ketchup?"

CY : "You really gonna ask me that? Have you ever thought that your plate always looks like a blood bath? Haha okay if you don't want it then I'll put it back."

MN : "Ehhhh? I was just asking, give me my ketchup."

CY : "See? Haha, here you go." She said handing the bottle of ketchup.

The two continue to eat breakfast until Sharon notices something.

MN : "Aren't we eating too slow for someone who has planned?"

CY : "We're not, we're doing it right."

MN : "How?"

CY : "We're going your pace, so enjoy your breakfast and will go once we're done."

MN : "If you say so."

It took them another 20 minutes to finish their plates, Sharon waits for Chaeyoung in the hotel lobby. She was keeping an eye on their things when Chaeyoung said she's gonna grab something.

CY : "I'm back, did you miss me?"

MN : "Maybe?"

CY : "Ehhh that's not the right answer, it's should be yes."

MN : "Maybe if you didn't leave me on my own I wouldn't miss you."

CY : "Oh feisty, I'm sorry okay? It's better for you to wait here than to go with me."

MN : "Ohh so you're saying it's best if we're not together?"

CY : "Ehhhhh? Of course not, that's obviously the worst. I'm sorry, I promise to take you with me wherever I go. I'll even take you with me when I take shower, can you forgive me for this one?"

Sharon starts to burst out in laughter, besides Chaeyoung who was pleading her case her eyebrows are pretty much-saying something else. Sharon noticed this the first time they met, Chaeyoung's eyebrow express more of herself than her words.

MN : "Haha baka, I was just testing you but what is this thing you needed?"

CY : "I'll show it to you, lets go?"

Sharon nodded in response, she followed Chaeyoung was carrying pretty much everything they have.

*Beep*Beep*

CY : "Ta-dah! If we want to enjoy our trip, we have to have a car." She said pointing to a white Jeep wrangler.

MN : "Wait where did you steal that?"

CY : "Yah! Do I look like a thief to you?" She said in a pout.

MN : "Yes, yes you are. I haven't forgotten how you stole my heart."

CY : "Did you ju-"

MN : "Let's go! HAHA!" She said cutting Chaeyoung off.

-

The two of them continue with their trip, Sharon followed Chaeyoung without a question. She didn't ask where they're going or what they're gonna do once they got there. All she did was agree and trust whatever plan the smaller girl has made.

Sharon watches the blue sky as they pass by them. It's a lot brighter than what it was yesterday but not all of the snow on the road cleared up. Sharon smiled, the cold breeze was caressing her and the sun was kissing her cheeks, it felt like everything was in its perfect place.

That Sharon is right where she's supposed to be.

Chaeyoung on the other hand would steal glances at the girl next to her whenever she can, she knew renting a car with a sunroof would be the best choice for Sharon. She always knew that the Edelweiss girl is in love with the sky because ever since the first time she met her Sharon always get lost in looking at it. She chuckles as a cringe thought crosses her mind.

If heaven is a place on earth, this would be Chaeyoung's heaven.

-

CY : "Were here, let's go?" She said offering a hand to Sharon.

Again Sharon just followed Chaeyoung but it's nothing like how she follows an order from someone, she follows the Korean using her heart.

MN : "A rose garden?"

CY : "Hehe well, you love flowers."

MN : "But it's winter."

CY : "If we get lucky enough maybe we could find one that had to withstand the weather. Besides I heard it has good scenery too...." She said with pleading eyes.

MN : "I already love it." A smile form on her delicate face, she then proceeds in taking the smaller girls' hand.

And Chaeyoung never really wanted to hear thank you from Sharon, all she ever wanted is to see this smile hopefully until she takes her last breath.

-

The girls started to walk around the garden and just like what Chaeyoung has said it was beautiful, it stands on top of a hill that overlooks the city of Bern. It would've been perfect if they came here on the right season but Sharon couldn't careless, the place could be covered in snow and it would still look amazing to her.

CY : "Look." She said pointing to something.

Sharon starts to see a red rose covered in snow, her eyes sparkle as she stare at this winter miracle        

Sharon starts to see a red rose covered in snow, her eyes sparkle as she stare at this winter miracle.

CY : "See I told you, not everything that is written in a book is right. Sit here and I'll get us some coffee." She said smiling at the girl.

MN : "What happened to taking me wherever you go?"

CY : "I would rather leave you here than see you slip and hurt yourself in the snow. Besides I'm only buying there." She said pointing to a small food stand across the field.

CY : "It's not like I'm gonna leave your sight, you can even call me from here. I promise I'll be quick."

MN : "Okay, just make sure you don't get yourself hurt okay?"

CY : "Hai! Hai! No need to worry I'll come back to you."

"I'll come back to you." These words were echoing inside the Japanese head. It's like the Korean is assuring her of something more than coming back from buying coffee.

-

And Sharon sits and watches Chaeyoung carefully make her way in the field full of snow while she navigates her way back to where the Japanese is        

And Sharon sits and watches Chaeyoung carefully make her way in the field full of snow while she navigates her way back to where the Japanese is. She would stop for a while to greet some kids who were playing around. This is when it hits her, she never notices when did this all start.

What a Cliche she chuckles.

When did her monochrome word start to be poly-chromatic?

When did sleeping with someone feels better than sleeping alone?

When did waking up and sleeping in became something she looks forward to?

This is when she realized that the thing she searched for her whole life wasn't a place, it's not even the journey, It's not something she can find deep inside that tired body of hers. Sharon spends a ton of time looking for herself, no, she doesn't even recognize who that person was. But before she became like this, before she lost that person, and before It became a name that she just uses to please everyone around her. She used to be someone full of dreams, someone, who loves living. She used to be an innocent kid.

She finds it funny that out of all the things she saw, the places she visits, and the people she met, she found it in someone she least expected.

She found herself in Chaeyoung, she's her calm surrender, a house that keeps her warm and protected and her perfect place to stay. She never knew that a destination could be a person, that a place could be a someone. Because she found a home in a form of a small and short-haired girl and this home, she found something she thought she'll never find again, something she gave up on searching.

She found Myoui Mina in Son Chaeyoung.

She found Myoui Mina in Son Chaeyoung        

---

(A/N) That's it for now, I'm currently writing the ending to this story, that meansssssssss 2Yeon is coming soon. Stream I Can't Stop Me if you can, have a great time everyone see you again. Stay safe and healthy!!!