CHAPTER 29

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

164462a91b1080bd468276131678.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

She's sure it will be the best thing she'll ever do.

Sharon slowly let go of Chaeyoung hands and the latter continue to walk not noticing her whole world has slipped from her. Few more steps and Chaeyoung realize that she's not holding Sharon. She panicked, her empty hands is worst than not having to wake up tomorrow. She starts her search only to find the Japanese standing a few feet from her.

There was this awkward silence between them, they stood there for a while looking at the smoke each other breathed out. Chaeyoung grew worried, Sharon has lost her smile but her feet wouldn't move, it has lost all of its strength. Her head starts to hurt, she's not sure if it's because she drank two glasses of wine, or is it because Sharon is looking at her with those sad eyes? All she could do is look at the Edelweiss with pleading eyes as if she was asking her to hurry up and get back to her.

MN : "I wanted to know something."

CY : "Ask me anything." She said nervously.

MN : "What if the day that I get to fix myself never comes? What if I'll be like this forever? What are you gonna do Chaeng?"

Chaeyoung took a while to respond, not because she don't know what to tell her but because everything feels like it's falling apart.

CY : "I...." She hesitates. "If that day doesn't come then be it. I want to help you, I'll even break myself so I can use does pieces to fix you. If you think we can't then I'll be here, I'll take the beating and we can save whatever is left of you. But it's all what ifs, we can try until we see the answer. So please come back here."

Sharon walks closer to Chaeyoung.

MN : "I wasn't sure about this, I wanted to deny it because I didn't want you to sacrifice anything for me and I still don't think I deserve someone like you. I keep thinking about it but I couldn't come to a conclusion not until now. Chaeng I found myself in you."

And Chaeyoung didn't understand what Sharon meant. The girl took her hand, squeezed it a few times to get at least a word from Chaeyoung.

The girl took her hand, squeezed it a few times to get at least a word from Chaeyoung        

CY : "Huh?"

MN : "I know it's confusing. But it's the truth, I thought all this time I have to search for it in place, I did but I grew tired of it and accepted that I'm not gonna find myself anymore. That I'll live the rest of my life following the path that my father made. Until you came until you force your way into me. I never thought you can have a home in a person, I never thought that I'll ever feel like living again. I know I said it before, I'm broken my wounds are deep it would probably take a while to heal but I want to give it another try. Chaeng I'm ready to forget the past if it's a future with you. It's a lot to take and I'm not forcing you, I'm just saying that I'm thankful that I have you. Chaeyoung-san I hope this time my feelings could reach you properly. I love you!"

Chaeyoung cheeks turn beet red, it was cold, no it's freezing right now but her heart was about to explode. She has to answer, she has to tell Sharon what she thinks but the Japanese beat her again.

Because when Chaeyoung has finally composed a sentence to properly answer Sharon's feelings, the girl took another step forward and crash their lips together. The girl didn't back down, instead of a short kiss it took them a while until they left each other's lips.

The girl didn't back down, instead of a short kiss it took them a while until they left each other's lips

CY : "Don't you think kissing me before hearing what I have to say is wrong?"

MN : "If loving you is wrong I would still do it, so do you think I wouldn't kiss you even without an answer?"

CY : "Unfair! You stole my first kiss."

MN : "Then it's just even... Because I gave you my first."

CY : "I love you."

And Chaeyoung mashed their lips again, they didn't care if they were out in the streets or no matter how cold it is right now. All that matters is what they found.

-

After a night of first (A/N Author-nim don't right those kind of things, I'll just let you make up that part. Sorry hehe.) Sharon wakes up in a new world, it's her fresh start. She looks at Chaeyoung and she immediately knows she did the right thing. Because Chaeyoung is a choice she made for herself, she's always gonna be that part of Sharon or even Mina that wouldn't be taken away from her.

Chaeyoung will always be that one thing she wanted for herself.

CY : "If you stare at me like that I might melt."

MN : "Haha and what's bad with that?"

CY : "If I melt then I'll be gone."

MN : "Ehhhhh? I just confessed to you and you want out already?"

CY : "Hahaha of course not! No matter what happens remember that I won't ever be not a part of you." She said pulling the girl in her arms.

CY : "It may take a while before we fix you but it's okay, I'll be waiting. I'm not letting go no matter what. I love you."

MN : "Not fair, I just woke up. I want to kiss you.."

CY : "Then kiss me." She said pouting her lips bringing it closer to Sharon's.

        

MN : "Hep, hep. No kissing till I brush my teeth." She said jumping out of bed and running inside the bathroom.

Chaeyoung laughs while she makes her way out of bed, her morning couldn't be this great.

MN : "Oh, I love you too :)"

Sharon said popping her head out the door and immediately closing it again. Chaeyoung couldn't stop her laughter it's not even a minute but Sharon proved she's wrong. Now her morning is perfect.

-

And when the two of them finished packing up, they left Lucerne to Matterhorn. It took them another 4 hours to reach the foot of the mountain, from where they have to leave the car and ride a gondola to reach Zermatt, which exactly stand in front of the peak of Matterhorn.

CY : "Thankfully the snows have cleared up."

MN : "It's still cold outside."

CY : "Don't worry I'll warm you up." She said picking up Sharon and throwing them to the bed.

MN : "Baka haha."

CY : "I'm your stupid now haha." She said kissing the Japanese.

MN : "Hahaha I know, I know."

And it's like everything was in its right place now. Chaeyoung was a wandering soul, she's not the type to stay in one place, her heart was free as a bird until it found it's a nest. While Sharon spends a ton of time looking for herself not knowing that she'll find it in someone she didn't  expected, Chaeyoung came to her as if she knew Sharon needed saving.

No one can take what they found, Sharon would do anything not to lose Chaeyoung.

---