CHAPTER 24

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

16439a06badc61e8947049818943.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

The only thing that's keeping her from crying is the tight embrace Chaeyoung is wrapping her. If the smaller girl wasn't there she knows she'll be a sobbing mess right now. Sharon went back to bed and buries her face in Chaeyoung's chest.

CY : "Bad dream?" You can tell from her voice that Chaeyoung is still half asleep. She's eating her words.

Sharon just hums in response and shake her head.

CY : "Arraso." The girl started to brush Sharon's hair, she slowly moves down until she has her face right in front of her.

CY : "I'm here, you can go back to sleep and I'll make sure, you won't have any more nightmares."

Sharon looks at how Chaeyong's eyes are half-closed, she was just fighting the urge to sleep, it amazes her that the Korean always know what to say to calm her head, maybe this is the reason that staying awake is better than sleeping.

Reality is better than her dreamland now.

Chaeyoung continued to brush her hair, her eyes slowly closed again and hums to the only song that the Edelweiss girl listen to. She's probably still sleepy, Sharon didn't mind. What Chaeyoung said was enough for her, she knows what will she say to her dad later. For now, she wants to forget everything and just stay in this world Chaeyoung and her built.

CY : "I love you so much." She mumbles in her sleep.

And the Japanese felt her whole world became lighter. Maybe it's because Chaeyoung is deep in her sleep the words just slip through , but whatever the case is, she was happy to hear this from her. Sharon pressed her forehead against Chaeyoung and with a little hesitation she whisper,

MN : "I-I love you too."

-        

-

The next thing she see's is Chaeyoung staring at her.

CY : "Good morning sunshine :)" The smaller greet her.

MN : "Good morning Chaeng."

CY : "Do you want to get up? Or do you want to stay in bed for the whole day?"

MN : "Haha, I can't afford to stay in bed. Who's gonna help Jeong and unnie?"

CY : "Me! If you want to stay in bed I'll do your part of the job, you stay in bed and sleep."

MN : "Haha okay, what's with the sudden proposal???"

CY : "Well, you look like you're having a great time sleeping...." She said in pout.

MN : "I was but I want to spend the day helping them and serving you tea. So can you let me go?"

CY : "I won't! I can't! I'm not letting you go!!!"

MN : "Hahaha Chaeyoung-san can we calm down? I'm just asking you if you could let me go so I could go and wash my face." She said pointing at Chaeyoung's arm who was still entangled in her hips.

CY : "Ohhh my bad, haha." She said letting her go.

JY : "What happened?!?!?!"

NY : "Sharon?! Are you okay?!?!"

The couple came rushing in, both trying to catch their breath, they didn't even have the time to knock. Jeongyeon was already in her apron and was holding her spatula, while Nayeon has a broom in her hand.

Jeongyeon was already in her apron and was holding her spatula, while Nayeon has a broom in her hand

CY : "Wait? What?"

JY : "We heard Sharon screaming."

MN : "Hahaha see what you did Chaeng?"

NY : "What's happening!? Did she try to do anything funny to you???"

MN : "Sorry unnie, Chaeng here is just throwing a tantrum."

JY : "Yah! I'm going down, my bacons will get burnt." She said while leaving.

CY : "Sorry hyung."

NY : "You two almost gave me a heart attack, hurry down, and have breakfast with us." She said following her wife.

CY : "Hehe, sorry... It's your fault." She said pointing at Sharon.

MN : "Ehhhhhh? Why me???"

CY : "If you asked me properly I wouldn't have gotten that weird idea."

MN : "Haha what are you saying? You're just weird."

CY : "Yahhhh Sharon-ssi!"

MN : "Stop screaming unless you want to get hit by an oily spatula haha!" She said closing the bathroom door.

Sharon never thought a day like this would come into her life, part of the past she wants to forget was the lonely and cold morning she wakes up into. That's when she knew she loves Chaeyoung.

Loving her was the easiest part about Chaeyoung. She stands next to Sharon and the Japanese would already have a million reasons to love her back.

-

The day continued like the usual, they work straight 12 hours accommodating the tourist. After store hours they share a meal Jeongyeon prepared. Today the Kangs' came to have dinner with them. After the lively get-together which almost ends into a drinking party if it wasn't for Jeongeon and Seulgi stopping their wives. Chaeyoung sends the couple to bed and insists she would do the cleaning. She was already washing the dishes when Sharon stood next to her.

CY : "You should go get ready for bed, I'll be there soon."

MN : "It's fine, I'll help you so we can rest soon."

CY : "Thank you, I guess unnie wouldn't be up early tomorrow."

MN : "Haha watch her blame Jeong for not stopping her sooner."

CY : "I wouldn't argue with that. I bet Irene unnie would blame Seulgi too."

MN : "You bet.... Uhm Chaeng, there's something I want to ask."

CY : "Yes, I'll marry you. I should be asking you that but since you're already asking.... HAHA." She said jokingly.

        

MN : "Baka haha."

CY : "Haha just trying my luck. Okay what is it?"

MN : "About what you asked me yesterday?"

CY : "Oh that? If you'll just saying sorry again then forget it, you don't need to worry about it."

MN : "I'm not, I thought about it. Is it okay if I take back my answer?"

Chaeyoung just stops fixed her eyes on Sharon.

MN : "I would like to go with you."

CY : "Am I dreaming? Is this for real?"

MN : "It is, for real, for real. So what do you think?"

CY : "Of course! I'll plan everything tonight. Is there any place you want to go? Any park you want to visit?"

MN : "I'm fine as long as it's a place you want to go."

CY : "Then is three days okay with you?"

MN : "Whatever you have in mind."

CY : "Okay, then I'll try to finish planning by tomorrow. So we can go soon. Is that okay?"

MN : "Hai!"

CY : "I'll make this a trip you won't forget :)"

-

And just like what Chaeyoung said, she managed to plan a three days tour around Switzerland the day after, One with a familiar destination. Jeongyeon and Nayeon agreed with the plan and even helped with some of the places, the two of them couldn't be happier to know that their Sharon is finally taking a step forward, a step into something new. They even thought of sponsoring the whole trip which Chaeyoung politely decline, them helping her plan was already enough help.

Tomorrow Sharon and Chaeyoung are going to start this new journey.

A journey to answer their questions.

---

(A/N) Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy the update :) I wanted to reveal my new 2yeon story but I haven't finished my cover photo so maybe next time? HAHAHA. Please vote for Twice in MAMA, AAA and music shows, you can message me if you don't know how to and I'll gladly help you. Also if you can give more love to I CAN'T STOP ME and pray for Jeongyeon's health, Thank you!  Hope everyone's having a great time, stay safe and warm.

Praying for everyone in the Philippines 🙏