CHAPTER 39 [END]

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3938333135323830302f696d616765732f313634386136353363626465333637313832303636313135303435362e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

MN : "Is that?"

Nayeon lets her go and turned the same way, looking at the smaller girl outside.

NY : "It is."

MN : "But how??? When????"

MM : "A little while ago. You know that friend of Dahyun I've been wanting to introduce to you? That's her."

It was a little late when Momo and Sana realized that the friend Dahyun have always mentioned was the same Archi-san Mina always talks about. If it wasn't for the last name and the story about the girl she's waiting for, they couldn't figure out. This trip was a plan for them to meet again, Chaeyoung neither Mina knew anything about it.

SN : "No wonder Son sounds familiar..."

MN : "Why didn't you tell me sooner??"

TY : "You're always busy and she's always busy too besides you told us you not looking for someone because you are waiting for someone. Turns out she's waiting for someone too."

JH : "Chaeyoung never agree in going with us to Japan but the moment she finds out that we were planning on a trip to go in here. She was excited, she even planned the whole thing herself."

MM : "Same goes to you. If it wasn't this place you wouldn't go."

Mina couldn't believe her eyes, all this time the girl that she misses was under her nose. If she hasn't been busy, she could've met her again sooner. Her bones were starting to get weak when she felt Nayeon tapping her back.

NY : "You should go, she's been waiting for a long time."

And Mina didn't say another word, she just took steps after step to where the smaller girl was while everyone watches over her. What Mina didn't know was from the moment the Korean found out that she went back to Japan, the girl started coming back to Lauterbrunnen 5 times a year hoping Mina would find her way back to their place. She was there when Nayeon gave birth and she basically lives with the Yoos' by now.

You could say she just love them so much and Switzerland but everyone knew why she always comes back, Chaeyoung still hopes for the day that Sharon would find her way back to Switzerland, to her

You could say she just love them so much and Switzerland but everyone knew why she always comes back, Chaeyoung still hopes for the day that Sharon would find her way back to Switzerland, to her. She also knows it was cheating, if it's in Lauterbrunnen then it's not a faithful encounter. Because she was sure Mina would eventually find her way back.

-

The Japanese slowly open the door to the open deck and there she was, Son Chaeyoung sitting in their favorite spot, facing the Staubach falls. The girl was singing the same song she sang back when they're at Lucerne. After a long time of searching for the song Mina found the meaning behind the lyrics, she even memorized it by now. She caught a little glimpse of what Chaeyoung was sketching it seems to be a portrait of her, well, the mole gave it away.

Hajiman nan gwaenchanha

"But I'm alright." She whispers to herself

Nae sarangi tteonaneun neol dasi naege dollyeojul geol

"I know that my love will bring you back to me."

Nal tteonajima ganeun neol bol suga eobseo

"Don't leave me, I can't stand to see you go."

Neon tteonajiman nan dwitmoseumman bomyeo seoisseo

"You're leaving but I'm just standing here, watching your turned back."

Dasi han beon malhajiman jebal nal tteonajima

"I'm saying this again but please don't leave me."

Nae sarangi neoui oneun gireul bichwojul geoya oh baby

"My love will shine on your way back."

And if she knew it then she'll understand what Chaeyoung meant. It's like Chaeyoung was talking to her back then through the song. Mina couldn't do anything but cry while her legs freeze from where she was standing.

Mina didn't know what to do, what if Chaeyoung's married or if Chayeoung is not the same Chaeyoung she loves but she knew damn well that this is the right time and it'll never be next time.

This time she'll be the one greeting Son Chaeyoung.

This time she'll be the one greeting Son Chaeyoung        

"I'm Myoui Mina... I'm from Kobe Japan, I was 23 when you meet me here. Sharon was my English name. I have an older brother, Kai, and two best friends Momo who's getting married to your bestfriend, and Sana who's in a relationship with Tzuyu a lovely Taiwanese girl. I love ketchup, handicrafts specifically knitting, and penguins. I did ballet since I was 5. I'm an Architect back home. And I've met my first love 5 years ago, she was my first kiss, almost all my first. She was my life and world but I chose to let her go. I love you Son Chaeyoung from South Korea, you like strawberries, drawing, and vintage things. I've loved you 5 years ago and I'm still in love with you." She said in tears.

She didn't mind what Chaeyoung would say, that's why she just continued talking even if the smaller girl didn't look back at her.

The moment she was done, she wiped her tears. There was this moment of silence before the smaller girl stood up and turn around. Her face was smudged with paint but she looks the same as Mina remembers, the only surprising thing was the kid who was about 3 that she had in her hand.

Mina didn't notice it sooner since Chaeyoung and the smaller girl has there back at her. And she felt stupid. Of course, there's no way that Chaeyoung would stop her world for someone like her. She feels stupid thinking that the Korean would wait for her for the past 5 years... She wanted to cry again but it wasn't anyone's fault but hers. She was late and Chaeyoung already moved on, married, and have a lovely kid. She knew she couldn't destroy what the smaller girl has now. So she held it in, bit her lips, and...

MN : "Congr......."

"Ayoung, who is she?" The little girl said cutting Mina off

Chaeyoung let the kid down and crouches in front of her.

CY : "Ohh remember the story I told you?"

"About the ballerina who forgot to dance?"

Chaeyoung nodded back at the child.

CY : "Young She is the Edelweiss girl."

The little girl starts jumping up and down from excitement before rushing over to Mina. She hugs her legs and looked up. Because for her Mina is a princess, a fairy-tale in the real world, that's how Chaeyoung introduced her to the little girl. Mina started crying, she tried to stop it but she couldn't. This little girl is Chaeyoungs everything now, and she couldn't stop thinking that the girl could've been hers if she figured things out a little earlier than this. Chaeyoung just stood there watching the two of them.

"Ehh? Waeyo?" The little girl asks, Mina scoot down and held her cheeks.

MN : "Nothing, you're cheeks are fluffy just like your mom's."

The girl hugged her and softly kissed her on the cheeks.

"Stop crying Edelweiss, Ayoung will make the pain go awaaaaay." She said in an energetic tone.

[DOOR OPENS]

"Welcome home Sharon :)"

Mina turns around to find Jeongyeon who was trying hard not to laugh at how she looks right now with tears and snot on her face.

JY : "I'll save the talk later. Bun let's go inside, your auntie Seulgi and Irene just arrive, and your mommy bunny made your favorite chocolate drink."

Jeongyeon smiled and picked up her daughter, Mina looked at them back and forth and they have a lot in resemblance

Jeongyeon smiled and picked up her daughter, Mina looked at them back and forth and they have a lot in resemblance.

"Don't cry anymore Edelweiss, I'll save some of my choco drink for you."

JY : "You heard her, so you two take all the time you need, we'll fix dinner." She said closing the door.

CY : "You should've seen her when she was born. She has Nayeon unnies buckteeth."

And then she realized that the girl was Hwayoung, Jeongyeon and Nayeon's daughter. She was too distracted that she didn't even realize the girl was the same girl she sees in the photo the couple always sends her.

CY : "Did you know my parents always said that I have a wandering soul?"

She said turning her back at Mina once again.

"They said that ever since I was young I always wanted to see the world outside of Korea. They even thought that I'm the kind of kid that doesn't stay still, that doesn't belong in one place. That's the same thing I used to believe in. I love how a certain place looks different from the others. I love how they have distinct features that the other places don't have. That's why I thought when I become successful I'll jump from place to place. I don't want to settle down in one place. That's what I wanted before I met you. I never thought love would feel like this, I never thought I'll find something even though I'm not missing anything.

That kid who always wanders around, who doesn't want to stay in one place has grown up. I no longer want to see the rest of the world if it means I have to leave you again. My wandering soul has finally calmed down, it has found its home, it's safe haven and it's you Myoui Mina. I love you, thank you for coming back."

She said turning back to face the Edelweiss girl, tears running down her cheeks.

It felt something else when Chaeyoung called her Mina and not Sharon. Sharon is someone she used to escape the broken and lost Mina. It felt better hearing Chaeyoung say she loves Mina.

Mina knew exactly what to do. She steps closer to where the smaller girl was standing, held her cheeks, and crash their lips together. This time they knew they won't need words. This warm embrace is enough to wake them up from the dreams. To make them see that reality is finally worth staying in.

MN : "If it's with you then I don't mind, we can go anywhere you want to go and I'll stay by your side. I don't care if it's something new or if something out of my routine, it wouldn't matter as long as I have you with me. Chaeyoung I made you wait for a long time, and I don't know how can I thank you for that month or even for the 5 years you believe we'll meet again."

CY : "Then marry me." She said nonchalantly as if this is not a serious thing to be discussed.

MN : "Ehhhhh???" Mina pulled her away at arm's length checking if she heard the right thing.

CY : "I said m-a-r-r-y m-e." She said smiling with tears in her eyes.

NY : "Aren't you getting ahead of yourself kid?" She said standing by the door next to everyone.

JY : "Way to go Nay, you ruin the moment." The taller girl was sitting on the wooden floor with Hwayoung in her lap.

"Boo mommy bunny!" Hwayoung said.

NY : "Ehhhhhh? It wasn't mommy's idea to eavesdrop on them, right Dahyun?"

DH : "But it's not me who can't keep shut."

MM : "Babe."

DH : "Mianhe, mianhe."

TY : "Okay old people, let's try to calm down." All of the girls looked at her.

SN : "So what it is?"

JH : "Pabo Chaeyoung-ah asked her properly."

Mina looks back at Chaeyoung and chuckles. She finds it funny that these girls haven't been together for a long time but they look like they belong in one group, she thought Chaeyoung and her are not the only soulmates here.

Chaeyoung laughs with her wiped her tears and slowly kneel on the ground. Mina thought this is one of Chaeyoung's silly jokes but it wasn't because the moment the Korean got on her knees she grabs her necklace and took the ring that was hanging on it. She held Mina's hand,

CY : "Marry me."

And Mina can hear the girls in the back swooning over them.

CY : "Sorry for buying a ring even though I didn't know when are we gonna see each other again but I wanted to make sure the next time I see you, we're not gonna part ways. I kept it for 5 years just like how I patiently waited for this moment. I know it's still early but I'm here to keep that promise I made to you. I want to stay wherever you are. Let's build our own home, Marry me Myoui Mina?"

And Mina looked into her eyes, everyone waits in anticipation.

MN : "You called me crazy for saying I found you in me and now you're proposing to someone you just met? Who's crazy now?"

Both of them can hear Nayeon whispering "I told you it's too early" to her wife while everyone just sush her down.

MN : "But I'm still that crazy girl you met, the same girl who loves to get lost in the sky and the same girl that found herself in you. 5 years ago you said you'll love every version of me, this time I'll say it clearly Son Chaeyoung I love you as a whole, not with missing pieces or forgotten past. I love you as Myoui Mina and yes I'll love to spend the rest of my life looking at old buildings while I listen to your silly jokes.

Chaeyoung put the ring on Mina's finger it fits perfectly, she then got up and gave the Japanese a kiss on the lips. Nayeon had to cover Hwayoung eyes while the rest of the girls tease and congratulated them.

-

Myoui Mina found something greater than what she had lost, a home that's always gonna welcome her        

Myoui Mina found something greater than what she had lost, a home that's always gonna welcome her. While Son Chaeyoung found an answer to a question she never thought she has if it's a place she belongs to then it's right next to the Japanese.

Their paths were always meant to cross, it didn't matter if they speak the same language or if they were from the same place.

Because their hearts are meant to be as one no matter how many versions of the two of them have. Son Chaeyoung will always be for Myoui Mina.

[END]

(A/N) That's it for IEYTM :) I hope you guys enjoy the story, thank you to everyone who stayed with me. I mean even I have problem reading on going stories I prefer completes one since I don't do well with cliffhangers but you guys are amazing and for those who leaves comment even if it's just a single emoji I hope you know that I appreciate it. Sorry if I can't response to everyone (Since I have work and I do this on my free time) I'll be back with YOU AT THE WRONG TIME next week. Once again, Thank you very very much!!! :)