CHAPTER 17

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

 

163c5967693fa90b925111241536.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

They continue to have a lively dinner, Jeongyeon and Nayeon took a turn in telling them what they did with the Kangs' today. It seems like the two couples just have a double date.

The rain was still pouring it became heavier. It was too humid you can't even see the outside. After cleaning up Chaeyoung stood by the door as she waits for the rain to cease.

JY : "I don't think it's gonna stop soon." She said as she stands next to her.

CY :        

CY : "Yeah, haha I'll just have to run my way back."

JY : "What for? You can always stay here."

CY : "I don't want to be in Sharon's way in the morning."

JY : "Pabo, stop sleeping on my couch, I don't want my customers smelling your drool in there. Sharon has a big bed, you two can fit on it."

CY : "Ehhhhh? I don't want her to feel uncomfortable because of me."

JY : "Jinja? after what we saw? Do you really think she'll be uncomfortable with you??? Tell her Sharon."

Chaeyoung turns around and saw Sharon standing not far behind them. Jeongyeon started locking the doors of the Cafe.

JY : "Hey Nay, let's go to bed Chaeyoung's staying with Sharon tonight." She called for her wife and Nayeon came out of the kitchen.

NY : "Hai! Hai! Remember what you told us, kid. Don't mess with Sharon okay?"

CY : "I won't unnie, you and hyung have a good night."

JY : "You too, the weather is perfect! Cuddle time!" She said as she engulfs Nayeon in a hug.

Sharon and she just watched the two older ladies made their way up in the stairs.

MN : "I hope you're not still thinking of going back to the hotel at this time."

CY : "Are you sure? I mean I can sleep on the floor or something. I don't want to disturb you."

MN : "Jeong is right, my bed is big enough for the two of us. It should be fine. Hmmmmm are you perhaps afraid that I'll do something in your sleep?"

CY : "No, not all. You can attack me even when I'm awake haha."

MN : "Hahaha Baka."

CY : "Ehhhh?"

MN : "Sorry haha, It's the same as Pabo. Stop messing around let's go to bed." She said as she makes her way up the stairs.

CY : "Uhm.. Are you sure? I don't want to rush things, I don't snore but Dahyun, my best friend told me I'm a big hugger....." She said as she holds Sharon's hand.

MN : "Is this your way of asking me if you can hug me? Haha, maybe... Stop worrying about things, we're just sleeping. Let's go?"

-

Marriage is not like hot rice that you spit out once you get burned, the same goes for any kind of commitment. Relationships come in a form of a package, it has it's up and downs, good and bad, it can go either way. It's like rowing a Kayak, the two of you need to have coordination. Because if the other one paddles to hard and the other to light you won't go forward. It just happened that Sharon and Chaeyoung don't need to look far enough, the Yoo's are the perfect example of a smooth sailing Kayak.

It just happened that Sharon and Chaeyoung don't need to look far enough, the Yoo's are the perfect example of a smooth sailing Kayak        

-

Nayeon just came out from her lengthy shower, the first thing she finds is her wife in bed reading a book. She's already in her pajamas, she has her reading glasses on, and Jeongyeon always puts her book away whenever she notices her wife is around. She opens her arms wide inviting the older girl for a hug and Nayeon would quickly jump into her embrace. It's always been like this. This is the kind of life Nayeon has now and no matter how cold Switzerland gets, Jeongyeon's warmth never fades away.

Im Nayeon never felt this complete before, marrying Yoo Jeongyeon was the best decision she has ever made.

NY : "Are you done reading?" She said settling in Jeongyeon's embrace.

JY : "Yep, I would be much happier staring at this face." She said as she traces Nayeon's nose.

NY : "Sweet talker."

JY : "Haha as if I'm lying to you."

NY : "You better not."

JY : "Really? After all these years you think I'll lie to you?"

NY : "We'll never know."

JY : "I wouldn't even dare but If I did, it'll probably to surprise you."

NY : "Arraso."

Jeongyeon turns to look outside there window, it's become misty outside while the rain pours heavily.

JY : "Hey Nay, why are you so opposed to Chaeyoung and Sharon?" She said as she took her eyes back to her wife.

NY : "It's not that I'm opposed to it. I was okay that you two keep on joking around about it but now that she seems to be serious, it feels different."

JY : "Mianhe, it's probably because we talk about it that way that you thought I was just teasing her. Well, she did tell me about her intentions beforehand."

NY : "And you just gave in? Just like that?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

JY : "Haha easy, she's a nice kid. I don't think she'll hurt Sharon."

NY : "I know that."

JY : "Then why?"

NY : "It's just you know how she is, we both heard her sobs at night the first month she arrived. We saw her pain, we may not know why, but I'm sure, she got hurt before."

JY : "I know, but would you rather let her continue being like that? You've seen her smile, how she laughs, and how she's a lot happier when Chaeyoung is around."

NY : "Aish I hate to admit it but you're right."

JY : "Hahaha not that you usually agree with me. It's always Nayeon's right or Nayeon's right, right?" She playfully brushes the older's hair.

NY : "Yah..."

JY :

JY : "Haha no worries, I don't have anything against that." She said as she gave the older a kiss on her forehead.

JY : "I get where you're coming from. Everyone here is almost the same age as you or older than you, and when Sharon came you just took her as your own. She's your younger sister, no, she's practically you're a child. But kids grow up love, they grow and fall in love, you can't always keep them under your roof and protect them."

NY : "I know, it' just...."

JY : "Hey, don't you think it's time for you to let her be? She's a grown woman. I'm pretty sure she knows how to deal with this kind of thing. We can watch and guide them from the back." She said softly.

NY : "Arraso, Chaeyoung is a nice kid, it's not that I'm against her I just don't want Sharon or even her to get hurt. Besides I believe in you, if you trust that kid this much, then I'm pretty sure they're gonna be fine. I'll try to show a little bit more of my support tomorrow."

JY : "Great! Now that you're letting Sharon grow how about making our own baby? Ha? Ha?" *Winks*

NY : "Pabo-yah!" She hits Jeongyeon shoulders. "It's not like we can make one, we have to get it from special procedures. Besides we can't as long as you act like a child. I'm not prepared to be a mother to two kids."

JY : "Hmmmmm..... Well, I can't argue with you on that. For now, I'll just enjoy being your baby."

NY : "Hahaha I knew you'll say that. Let's sleep."

Nayeon turned her back to Jeongyeon. The taller girl hugs her and she rests her head in the older's back. Yoo Jeongyeon knows her inside and out, she knows when somethings are bothering her wife and she knows there's this one thing that Yoo Nayeon has been wanting for a long time.

---