CHAPTER 37

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3938313933333932322f696d616765732f313634386135636437613264623131633534343437373630363136312e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

[4 YEARS AFTER]

Everything was right in its place it's been years since Mina returned. She loves her work and her home. But of course, there are days that she remembers the Korean, days where it feels better sleeping knowing Chaeyoung would greet her in her dreams.

Mina misses Chaeyoung like how the sun misses the moon.

It was in the middle of the winter when her mother called to meet up with her and when she entered the restaurant they usually met she saw someone with a familiar face.

MS : "Mina..."

Mina was about to leave thinking that her father came to force her into something he wants when her mother held her hand.

MS : "Mina can you hear him out before you leave?"

And Mina couldn't say no to her mom, she sat next to her facing her estranged father.

MD : "What do you want to eat Mi-chan?"

Her heart starts to throb with the name

Her heart starts to throb with the name. It was the nickname her dad used to call her before he became obsessed with his work. It's a name that was loved and adored by her father. Words just won't come out of , her mother took the initiative to order them lunch. They shared lunch without saying a word.....

MD : "Mi-chan, can you give dad another chance?" Mina didn't know what to say.

MD : "I know I couldn't take back the years I've stolen from you and Kai but after you left I realized that everything means nothing without the two of you. I should've listened to you, I was stupid for not noticing sooner that I have lost my kids. I know it's hard you don't have to forgive me right away, I'm just asking if you can give me another chance to be your father again. I won't ask you to come back home or work in our business. All I want is to have you back as my daughter."

 

And her father knelled to the ground with tears in his eyes, he holds one of her hands.

Mina starts to ponder, it was hard since this sorry was long overdue, and somewhere along the way, she stopped seeking it. She didn't even care, then Chaeyoung came to her mind. If it's her would she forgive him?

And then she remembers how Chaeyoung is. Chaeyoung is kind, she's warm. She makes everything better, she doesn't hold grudges. She doesn't even regret anything. If it's Chaeyoung, she wouldn't even think about it. She'll say it,

MN : "I forgive you."

Maybe Chaeyoung was right that accepting was the key to everything. Because she felt a heavy load was taken off her shoulders the moment she said the words.

-

And her father stayed true to what he said, shortly after Mina has forgiven him he always visit the girls in their apartment bringing food and spending time with his daughter. Mina still works in the kindergarten but only as a part-timer, she took a job in their family business but she wanted to start from the bottom. She thought if she practices her profession she could build a place that lasts long to see all ages, a place that we'll give a home to someone lost, like how she used to be.

Everything was better, she thought it was about time to tell Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu about the girl who helped her.

The girl who became her destination.

[XXX RESTAURANT]

Sana and Momo were busy eating their dinner when Mina suddenly said....

MN : "I found someone."

Out of confusion the only thing the two older girls could do was stare at her.

MN : "I found someone I want to grow old with." She continued.

Momo almost spits out the food she has in .

Momo almost spits out the food she has in

SN : "What did you say???"

MN : "Haha I found someone I want to be with forever."

MM : "Okay that's great, so who is he?"

MN : "She." She corrected.

SN : "Okay, okay. So who is she? What does she do? Where did you meet her?"

MN : "Haha, she's an architect."

MM : "Ohhh just like you."

MN : "I met her back in Switzerland, it was an unexpected meeting. We've been together for a month."

SN : "Together? For a month? You mean you have a girlfriend and we didn't know anything about it??????"

MN : "Had, haha. It's a long story but to cut it short, she was the one who helped me. I found what I've been looking for in her."

MM : "Wait, what happened?"

MN : "She left before I came back. Well, I wanted to come back and tell my father I'm leaving for good. I was gonna chose her but she suddenly left."

MM : "Ehhhhhhhh? Who is she?"

MN : "I'll let you guys know once I meet her again."

SN : "That's unfair! Archi-san is a coward!"

MM : "Agree!"

MN : "Archi-san???"

SN : "What do you want us to call her? Heart breaker? Coward?"

MN : "Hahaha, I guess Archi-san is okay she's not any of those you just said."

MM : "Why are you even trying to defend her after what happened?"

TY : "What happened? Sorry, I'm late, the meeting was dismissed late."

SN : "That's okay baby, I already ordered your favorite."

TY : "Arigatou, so what's with this argument?" She said as she sat next to her girlfriend.

MM : "Okay listen up Tzu, so Mina somehow met a girl who was visiting the place she was living at the time."

SN : "We'll call her Archi-san since Mitan won't tell her name."

TY : "Ohhh, how is she Mina-chan?"

MN : "She's great :)"

MM : "Not at all. Our Mitan fell in love with her."

SN : "Then Archi-san left! She's a coward!"

MM : "Hai! Hai!"

Tzuyu looks at Mina who just chuckled at what Sana and Momo have said. The two older girl knows Mina inside and out there's no question there but Tzuyu understands Mina in a different way that they can't.

She knows there's a reason why Mina doesn't agree with them.

TY : "If it doesn't come from unnie then I'm not believing she is."

SN : "You don't believe me, baby?" She said in a pout.

TY : "I do but not on this one tho. We didn't meet her so why are we judging her?"

MM : "Buuuuuut she left Mina... She left when Mina was ready to choose her."

MN : "Haha I know you two love me and I'm grateful for that but Tzuyu is right. At first, I also thought she was selfish for leaving me after saying stuff like she loves me but she's not if I'm to be honest. She's the bravest person I met. Cha-- Archi-san left me because she didn't want me to lose you guys, she didn't want me to turn my back on everything. She chose to leave for my sake, so I don't have to choose between her and what I have now. Don't you think leaving was harder than staying? She loves me, I know that and I can't imagine how hard it was for her to leave. She chose me over herself.

The thing about us is we love each other but we don't need any label. We don't need to hold hands, kiss, or hug. We don't have to see each other that often or talk every time. I know we have the same thing in mind. Our love is like the wind, we may not see it but I can feel it. If we get lucky maybe one day we can have another faithful encounter but for now, I'm happy. So stop worrying okay?"

And by this time the two older girls realized what Mina meant. They started to cry as if they were the ones that got left behind.

TY : "Stop crying, you two look ugly." The youngest teased.

SN : "Gomenasai (TR : I'm sorry)... We didn't think she was the one who made the sacrifice."

MM : "Sorry for assuming she was selfish Mitan."

MN : "Hai hai stop crying, Archi-san is a nice girl. She wouldn't hate you guys even if she heard you."

Mina still believes in her, she still believes that one day when their stars align again they'll have that second meeting. At that time she'll properly say her introduction without hesitations or secrets.

One day in the future Myoui Mina will be the one to find Son Chaeyoung.

One day in the future Myoui Mina will be the one to find Son Chaeyoung        

---

(A/N) That's it for today, tomorrow I'll publish the last two chapters of this story. See you again! Have a great day everyone! Stay safe, healthy and happy!