CHAPTER 4

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

1633323409213797806489771880.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Chaeyoung took Seulgi's recommendation and head to the end of the road, she found this wide green field facing the alps. She found an empty bench, she's been thinking about what Dahyun said. She figures they must be starting to grow old because the Dahyun she knew only cares for food. She never really thought that a day that her weird bro would ask something like that.

What is love?

If she thought about it, love is love. A word doesn't define it, because there are a million ways in showing it, a million version that explains it. She tries to recall what Jihyo's answer to Dahyun's weird question.

"Oh... Love is exactly how they describe it in movies huh? Sweet as candy. Like flying in the sky, keeps you smiling all day, then the whole world turns beautiful. Love is this shinny thing that makes everything looks dark, it makes time slower and makes your whole world flip upside down." She said as she took her camera to capture the sun rising.

It happens, love comes in a different form, it does flip your world upside down

It happens, love comes in a different form, it does flip your world upside down. Chaeyoung happened to feel that way except for the fact that she literally turned upside down when she saw this beautiful lady walk in her camera frame. Before she knew it she's already in the ground but she doesn't feel pain from the scratch she got in her knees, all she can feel is this weird sensation in her heart right now. She watches as the girl pick up Edelweiss and put it in her basket, she wanted to stand up but her knees were wobbly.

All she can do was watch the beautiful day unfolding.

The girl didn't even notice she was there, she was laying on the ground under a wooden bench of course no one will notice her        

The girl didn't even notice she was there, she was laying on the ground under a wooden bench of course no one will notice her.

Chaeyoung thought how do something like this exist?

Because the sun falls perfectly in the girl in front of her, not to mention how her hair flows with the wind like it's part of it and her face, her face is calm. A face you won't get tired of waking up to every single day.

How does a perfect thing exist?

And if she remembers correctly, she's not in the city of love, she's in the land of milk and chocolate, she starts laughing at the thought that ever since she arrived in Switzerland the only thing she found is love        

And if she remembers correctly, she's not in the city of love, she's in the land of milk and chocolate, she starts laughing at the thought that ever since she arrived in Switzerland the only thing she found is love. Before the girl disappears she thought of capturing this amazing scenery once again, the girls were on her way when Chaeyoung notice the handkerchief she drop, she quickly got up, grab the handkerchief, and called the other girl.

CY : "Excuse me!"

The girl stop and turned around, Chaeyoung starts to get nervous since what she saw was definitely not normal. Because when the girl stops and turn to her, it happened all in slow-motion.

CY : "U-uhm you drop this." She stutter.

"Thank you."

CY : "Cheonmaneyo."

The other girl chuckles, and it felt like Chaeyoung's heart was about to explode. For the whole time, she was watching the girl she never saw her smile and Chaeyoung knew she's screwed, 

She fell in love at first sight.

"Sorry, I'm actually Japanese."

CY : "U-h-m sorry, I didn't mean to. I thought you're Korean."

"It's okay, I get that a lot. I should be going, thank you again."

CY : "Y-yes."

Chaeyoung was frozen in her place, all she did was stutter in front of this beautiful girl. She didn't even have the chance to ask for her name. Maybe Jihyo is right, Love is exactly what you see in movies.

-

And after the faithful encounter, Chaeyoung went back to her hotel. When Seulgi asks her how was the sunrise the only word she could utter was perfect but all she could remember was the beautiful face she saw. After having breakfast, she went to her balcony and start drawing the girl, before she knew it, it was already past lunchtime.

[10IN. CAFE]

JY : "Chaeyoung-ah! :)" The taller girl was standing in front of the coffee bar.

CY : "Annyeong Jeong, where's unnie?"

JY : "She's in the kitchen, you see I do the cooking but I'm no good in plating. So she's fixing the muffins haha. Coffee?"

CY : "Can I have some green tea?" She said as she sat on the bar.

JY : "Of course."

CY : "So...."

JY : "So?" She said as she handed her the cup of tea.

CY : "I was walking in the morning, I wanted to see the sunrise. Then I stumble upon this girl."

JY : "Ohhhhh is she beautiful?"

CY : "Perfect."

JY : "Hahaha! Wait, don't you have someone waiting for you in Korea?"

CY : "Besides my friend and family, no."

JY : "Then that's great tell me more about this girl."

CY : "So I didn't have the chance to talk to her, she dropped her handkerchief and I picked it up. She said her thanks and I responded with Cheonmaneyo."

JY : "What's wrong with that?"

CY : "She's Japanese! I was so embarrassed."

JY : "Hahaha that's ing racists, not all slender eyes here are Koreans hahahaha!"

JY :

CY : "Yah! I didn't know, she's pretty I got nervous."

JY : "Chicken, but is she that pretty?"

CY : "Yes, but it would be better if she smiles more."

JY : "Arraso, since you look like you're too whipped to talk to her. I'll teach you how to approach a girl."

CY : "Ehhh? Don't you have a wife?"

JY : "Pabo, I know a lot of things but I don't do it to anyone other than my wife."

CY : "Hahaha well, I guess a little advice won't hurt. Besides I'm not sure if I'll ever see her again."

JY : "Of course you will! Lauterbrunnen is small, you can find even the people you don't want to see hahaha! Come closer." *Whisper something to Chaeyoung*

NY : "What are you two planning?" She said as she came out of the kitchen.

JY : "Nothing."

NY : "I know you, you're always up to no good. Chaeng honey, don't believe in anything she says."

CY : "Hahaha how can't I? It seems effective."

JY : "It is hahaha if it wasn't this cute bunny wouldn't be here." She said as she bops Nayeon's nose.

JY : "I'm going I have some cake to bake. I'll see you later?"

CY : "Oh, I'm going after my tea. I have plans for tonight, I'll see you tomorrow."

JY : "Arraso."

CY : "Oh thanks for the advice hyung, I think it'll be really helpful."

NY : "Hyung?"

JY : "I asked her since we're more of brothers. I'm going Mrs. Yoo, call me if you need anything."

Jeongyeon left the two of them and Nayeon was left curious about what Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon were whispering a while ago.

NY : "Sooo what is this advice? Maybe I can help you?"

CY : "Hahaha it's nothing unnie."

NY : "Ehhh but you said it's gonna be helpful."

CY : "I think hyung's advice is enough, if it works I'll tell you :)"

NY : "Unfair.."

CY : "Hahaha mianhe unnie, I'm going. I'll be back tomorrow."

NY : "Arraso, I just have to force Jeong to tell me."

CY : "If she tells you, keep it a secret, have a good day!"

NY : "Hai! Hai! You too Chaeng."

Chaeyoung went back to her hotel room, she spends the rest of the day staring at the ceiling. Somehow she understands how Dahyun can tell that she'll marry the girl she just met because at this point she wants to grab the Edelweiss girl and marry her.

---

(A/N) Will be updating whenever I can so I can go back to my 2yeon agenda after hehe! Enjoy!!! Have a great week, stay safe and healthy!!!!!!!