CHAPTER 5

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

1634698481892f9c170969035528.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Chaeyoung had a hard time sleeping, the edelweiss girl keeps going in and out of her mind. She thought a can of beer would help her sleep, but she overdid and end up drinking a couple of them. The next thing she knows it was already noon the next day.

Today she plans to go check the Staubbach falls.

When she got down in the lobby, Seulgi wasn't there        

When she got down in the lobby, Seulgi wasn't there. Usually, the older girl is always there to greet everyone. She remembers that the flower shop next door lends a bike for tourists.

*DOOR OPENS*

SG : "Annyeong Chaeyoung-ah!"

CY : "Annyeong unnie, I was wondering why aren't you in the lobby haha lunch break?"

SG : "Ani, it's my off day today. Oh, by the way, this is my wife, Kang Joohyun." She said as she pulled the smaller lady close to her.

        

CY : "Nice to meet you, I'm Chaeyoung."

IR : "Hi, you can call me Irene. Welcome to Lauterbrunnen :)"

SG : "You're late babe, she's been here for 3 days."

IR : "It's not my fault you just introduce her today."

CY : "Hahaha no need to fight, It's fine."

SG : "So what brought you here? Is it flowers for the pretty lady you met yesterday?"

CY : "I guess Jeongyeon unnie already told you."

IR : "Of course she does, these two don't know how to keep a secret from each other. I'm sorry."

CY : "You don't have to, it's not like I'm hiding it from anyone."

SG : "So it is flower huh? Pick one, it's on us." Irene nodded at me.

CY : "Hahaha I appreciate the thought but even if I wanted to I'm not sure where to find her. I'm here to see if there's a bike I could burrow, I wanted to check Staubbach for the day."

IR : "Paboooo, you and Jeong need to stop assuming things."

SG : "Ehhhh? You agreed a while ago."

IR : "No I didn't, Chaeng you can take any bikes outside. You should go, we don't want Seulgi's stupidity rub in you."

SG : "That's plain rude."

CY : "Hahaha gomawo, I'll make sure to bring it back later."

SG : "Haiiiii! Take all the time you need and enjoy."

Instead of going straight to the falls, Chaeyoung drop by the open space where she saw the edelweiss girl. Of course, she wouldn't be there, it was the middle of the day. So she went on her way to check the falls. The moment she got there she was welcomed by this breathe taking waterfalls. She didn't waste time and grab her pencil and sketch pad.

Son Chaeyoung has a passion for arts, especially when it comes to landscape. Same reason why she stumbles upon architecture. If it's her, she'll choose drawing beautiful scenery over a portrait of someone.

Portrait is a representation of a particular person; That she didn't have.

And just like that, time pass by her. It was already evening. Well, she's the type who wouldn't mind spending the whole day drawing as long as she finishes what she started. To make it simple, she doesn't like leaving things for next time.

-

She was on her way home and thought of having dinner with Yoos'. She bought this pound of beef, one for the Kangs' and one to share with the Yoos'. After dropping the bike and the beef, she made her way to the cafe.

[10IN.]

NY : "Oh mianhe, we're almost closing."

CY : "Ehhhhhhh? Is this still about the thing hyung whispered to me?"

NY : "Of course not, it's nothing personal. It's just we're already closing."

CY : "Okay unnie, I'm sorry. It's not that big of a deal I just happened to met someone yesterday. Will you let me stay now? I bought some beef with me." She said as she lifts the bag.

NY : "Arraso, next time no hiding from me."

CY : "Phew, promise. Hahaha I'll be outside, you guys finish up."

NY : "Hai, I'll call you once the store is closed. Do you want some drinks?"

CY : "Gwenchana unnie, don't worry about me."

NY : "Okay, okay."

Chaeyoung made her way to the backyard, she still finds it amazing how the sky in Switzerland always seems so bright. Even in the deepest of the night, the stars and moon keep the sky alive.

She didn't notice it sooner but the girl in front of her who seems to be fixing the flower in the yard seems familiar. The smaller girl wonders how could there be someone familiar for her in a place she never been? The moment the girl got up and turn around Chaeyoung figured why, it's like seeing her again for the first time, she turned to her slow and sparkling. What are the odds?

It was the Edelweiss girl.

The beautiful lady that made sleeping hard for her, and since this is Son Chaeyoung we're talking about, there is no next time. She knew it's now or never. She slowly makes her move, moving closer to the girl who's now cleaning a table, before the girl could completely leave.

CY : "H-hi, excuse me but there's something I've been meaning to ask you since yesterday." She stutter.

She's gutsy, her courage is on a different level and is commendable but you can't deny the fact that she got nervous, the moment the Edelweiss girl stared back at her

She's gutsy, her courage is on a different level and is commendable but you can't deny the fact that she got nervous, the moment the Edelweiss girl stared back at her. It's obvious, she was stuttering the moment she opened . I mean who wouldn't? When the girl in front of you is close to being a goddess?

"Good evening, go ahead. I'll be glad to be of your assistance." The girl answer, stood there, and wait for Chaeyoung.

CY : "Are you missing? Or Are you lost?"

The girl hesitates for a while, it's probably because she finds Chaeyoung's question a bit weird. After a few minutes of wondering, she answered.

"Uhm no?"

CY : "Ohhh."

And Chaeyoung just turns her back, the girl thought "That was it?" Until the smaller girl turned to face her again.

CY : "Are you sure?" She asked again. "I mean god must've been going crazy lately looking for his most beautiful angel."

The Edelweiss girl starts to chuckles. She didn't know what to say, she was caught off guard.

CY :

CY : "Sorry for taking your time, I just have to double-check. You can carry on with what you're doing."

Chaeyoung smiled proudly at the other girl, she knew Jeongyeon's advice would be helpful. She saw her smile once again. The other girl smiled and bow to her before leaving, Chaeyoung sat back to her table with contentment in her heart.

---