CHAPTER 20

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

16415ab87fcdbd1a404108942483.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

The next morning Chaeyoung woke up with Sharon still hugging her like she's a pillow. She looks to her side and notices the morning dew that formed outside the window.

It's the dawn of a new day.

She was about to stand up when she felt Sharon's grip growing tighter on her waist. She just stayed there laying with the Edelweiss girl. She looks at how peaceful Sharon sleeps and hopes that from now on it'll be a little better than what she had before because now she has someone who loves her unconditionally.

Sharon has Chaeyoung now.

It would take another 30 minutes before the girl starts to let her go and stretch her arms        

It would take another 30 minutes before the girl starts to let her go and stretch her arms.

MN : "Good morning.."

CY : "Good morning sunshine." She chuckles.

Sharon got up in a panic when she notices the sun was already up.

MN : "Wait... What time it is?"

Chaeyoung reaches for her phone as she stood up.

CY : "It's 0630 in the morning."

MN : "What? I'm late."

CY : "Calm down, you're not. It's not even time to open the cafe and I'm sure the kids will be fine without the flowers. Wash your face and let's go down together."

Sharon just nodded back at her. For once she agreed to let loose, to have a calm morning. After the two of them finished washing, they went downstairs. They can smell the sweet aroma of coffee brewing.

NY : "Ohayo!" The older girl smiled at the two of them.

Jeongyeon came out of the kitchen holding a tray of foods.

JY : "Good morning love birds, just in time for breakfast. Pali-pali (TR : Quickly/Faster) take a sit."

The girls sat next to each other, Nayeon poured them coffee and settle down in front of them.

CY : "Good morning hyung, unnie."

MN : "Good morning, you two are up early today."

NY : "Well, today is a great day!"

CY : "Is that why there's a lot of food?"

NY : "You can say that."

JY : "Me nd yeon r gtnge a absfda." She muffled, having food in .

        

CY : "Ehhhh?"

NY : "Pabo, finish what inside your mouth before you say something."

JY : "I said, Nayeon and I are getting a baby."

NY : "Getting??? Say it properly we are having one!"

JY : "Hahaha arraso, Nayeon, and I are having a baby."

CY : "Wow that's wonderful!"

They all look at Sharon who remained silent for the whole time. They found her smiling like a fool.

NY : "You know we're waiting for what you're gonna say right?"

MN : "Uhm, why me?"

JY : "Of course what you think, matters to us."

NY : "Since it's gonna be you're little sister or brother."

And by now Sharon forgot that she didn't wake up at 5 AM, she forgot about the edelweiss she was supposed to pick for the kids. She forgot her daily routine, all she could think of is the bean Nayeon and Jeongyeon want to have.

NY : "So??"

MN : "I'm happy! Of course, I'll be a big sister to them. Congratulation unnie, Jeong."

JY : "You look ecstatic, must've been a good night." She said and smirk at Chaeyoung.

CY : "Haha we just have a great sleep."

JY : "Why not have one too? In that way, they can be playmates."

NY : "Yah! Don't rush them in something."

MN : "Haha right, Chaeyoung still young. That's why it's Chae-YOUNG."

NY : "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She's starting to pick up you and Chaeyoung's weird jokes."

JY : "Stop overreacting, it was a good one."

NY : "Aish, I'm not letting any of you teach our baby this kind of jokes. Now, eat up before the food become cold."

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

A week has passed since the first time I sleep with Sharon, ever since that day I spent most of my nights next to her. I rarely go back to the hotel the Kangs' insisted I shouldn't pay them. We watch Friends every night and Sharon gotten used to cuddling with me until we fall asleep, somehow she doesn't panic anymore whenever we wake up late. She even asks for a few minutes before she gets up. Although she still got drunk last night, she doesn't cry anymore, instead, she laughs until she gets tired and falls asleep in my arms.

I could live like this forever.

Today we didn't have a plan, the school has more than a week off for the holidays.

MN : "Good morning Chaeng." She said squeezing me.

CY : "Good morning, did you have a good sleep?"

MN : "Of course, you're here :)"

CY : "I'm glad." I smiled back at her.

MN : "Did I cry last night?"

CY : "You did, well it's because you're laughing too much at Nayeon unnie drunk argument with hyung haha."

MN : "Ehhhh? I don't remember."

CY : "Hahaha it's nothing special, unnie just want to see who loves who more. Shall we go down and prepare breakfast?"

MN : "Hmmmm......"

CY : "10 minutes?"

MN : "Hai! Hai! How did you know?"

CY : "I didn't, I just felt like it."

MN : "Haha."

CY : "What's funny??"

MN : "I just find it funny that you know me like you've met me a long time ago. Tell me Chaeng, how could people you never knew existed knows how you are more than the people you've always been with?"

CY : "I don't know... Haha but now that you mention it, it's really funny. I never realized I've memories your preferences. I guess it's because it's not my mind remember it but my heart getting familiar with yours."

She stops for a while and looks at me before she answers.

MN : "Hahaha isn't it too early to be making your way to my heart?"

CY : "Didn't I make it through?"

MN : "If I answer that you know things would be a lot different now."

CY : "Hahaha I know but don't worry it's not like I want you to say it soon. I told you before, I'll wait. I'll wait for the right time and if it doesn't come we'll just make our own right time."

MN : "Not fair...." She then buried her face in my chest. "It's not fair you're loving me like this.... I don't want you to..."

CY : "Haha stop overthinking Sharon-ssi, no matter what happens I'll always be around."

She didn't answer back and just hugged me tighter. A few minutes would pass until she lets me go. Sharon smiled at me, even if she doesn't say it, this smile of hers make up for everything.

We went downstairs, as expected those two are still in bed. Sharon went to sweep outside the café while I make something for breakfast. After a while, the married couple came down to join us for breakfast.

And the morning just passes by, Sharon and I sat on the outside deck of the Café

And the morning just passes by, Sharon and I sat on the outside deck of the Café. She was playing her switch, while I draw her.

My adult life just started but whenever I see her. Whenever she's near me all I could think of is settling down. I don't need a mansion or a ton of money, all I need is her and I'm sure things would be alright.

---