CHAPTER 7

IN EVERY ME THERE'S YOU [MICHAENG]

16348bb073176918410309441223.jpg

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Our night went on, it's mostly consist of hyung and unnie bickering about something. I guess hyung is right, Sharon does seem to be a very mysterious girl. Since she spends most of the time listening to what the married couple has to say.

I thought of making a call before I go to bed.

*OUTGOING CALL : KIM DAHYUN*

DH : "What's up? What's up?"

CY : "How are you, bro?"

DH : "We're good, unnie and I arrived back home. She's just taking a shower. What are you doing up so late in the night?"

CY : "I just came back at my hotel."

JH : "What??? You just came home? It's already 11 in the evening. Is it safe to be walking around at that time???"

CY : "Hahaha calm down, It's safe you can sleep on the road and no one will care."

DH : "You know how old people are."

JH : "I'm not even that old!"

DH : "Arraso, but what are you doing out so late? Is this a girlfriend?"

CY : "Hahaha I met some Koreans here, they own a cafe. We had dinner and didn't notice the time."

JH : "Are these people good."

CY : "Of course they are, but they're still childish."

DH : "Wait you haven't answered my question. Did you find a girlfriend?"

JH : "Stop it Dubu, you know Chaeng she's not interested in those kinds of things unlike you do. Getting overly attached with you're online girlfriend."

DH :        

DH : "Yah! It's not my fault you don't have anyone to spend your time with."

CY : "Hahaha okay, okay stop fighting. I did, well it's not like that."

DH : "Wait! What?!?!?!"

JH : "Son Chaeyoung stop joking around."

CY : "I'm not, I met her the other day. Turns out she works in the cafe and I think I might go home with a wife."

DH : "Now looks who's rushing into marriage."

CY : "I know, I'm sorry for making fun of you."

JH : "So you're saying you just called to tell us you have a girlfriend?"

CY : "It's not like that, she's not my girlfriend yet....."

DH : "Hahaha weakling."

CY : "Yah! I just met the girl, it'll be really weird to make a move right away. Besides she's mysterious."

DH : "Ehhhhh are you sure she's not some weird person."

CY : "Pretty sure she's not like you haha!"

DH : "Good. Wait, what????

JH : "Tell us more about this girl."

CY : "Well, there's nothing much I know about her. She's Japanese and beautiful."

JH : "That's it? You know the inside is different from the outside right?"

CY : "Haha of course I do unnie, I'm sure she's nice. Whenever I see her I feel warm, I just have to get to know her better."

DH : "Hmm she's beautiful can't argue with that. Show us some pictures."

CY : "I'll save it for when I come back home."

JH : "Arraso, just make sure you don't overdo it okay?"

CY : "Hai!!!!!"

JH : "I can't believe my babies are all grown up, next thing I know you two are already married and have kids."

DH : "You better run before she starts crying Chaeng hahaha."

JH : "Can't I have a peaceful moment Dubs?"

DH : "Ehh but you are gonna cry, which I don't understand since no one is dying."

JH : "Pabo!!"

DH : "Hahaha I'm just kidding."

JH : "You should go to bed Chaeng, Dahyun and I are gonna make some dinner soon."

DH : "Don't forget to update us with this girl okay?"

CY : "Hai, hai! I'll call you two again. Goodnight!"

DH, JH : "Good night!!!"

*END OF CALL*

-

The next morning I got up at 6 AM, I'm beginning to get used to waking up this early and walking around the village. Seulgi and Irene unnie was watering the plants when I got out, those two are not that different from Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie. The dynamics are out of this world.

I continued to walk to the end of the road, that green field below the hill was just soothing in the eyes and probably because I was hoping to see the edelweiss girl, oh sorry. I was hoping to see Sharon-ssi.

And maybe I got here a little too late because she was already there picking up flowers.

And maybe I got here a little too late because she was already there picking up flowers

CY : "Good morning Sharon-ssi!"

MN : "Good morning Chaeyoung-san."

CY : "I see you're up early today too huh."

MN : "You're really funny. I always wake up at 5 am." She chuckles.

So she wakes up at 5 for what? To pick up edelweiss? For who?

CY : "Mianhe, do you mind?" I said as I offer her help.

MN : "Oh go ahead, just make sure you're not picking up the little ones."

She continued going through the green fields to pick up some Edelweiss.

CY : "How long have you been here?"

MN : "A year."

CY : "How bout in the cafe?"

MN : "A year too."

CY : "Ehhhh? So you came here to look for a job?"

MN : "No, I came here to look for a different thing. I just happened to found the cafe on the process."

CY : "Ohhh, is there any place you can recommend to me? I was a graduate of architecture and was hoping to see structures here..."

I realized I was the only one talking. Running my big mouth.

CY : "Sorry I guess I'm talking too much. I'll just continue picking up..."

MN : "It's fine." She said cutting me off.

MN : "You don't have to worry, I don't talk that much but I love listening to people. Hmm I haven't been outside Lauterbrunnen since I got here, I'm sorry I couldn't be that much of a help."

CY : "What? You've been here for a year and you haven't seen any other place?"

MN : "Hahaha I just said that."

CY : "Sorry."

MN : "Please stop saying sorry, it's totally fine. Like what I said before, I came here for a different purpose. Besides for someone like me, Lauterbrunnen is already enough. You can ask Jeong or Nayeon unnie, they know a lot of places around here."

CY : "Maybe I will."

MN : "It's getting late, I have to go back cafe."

CY : "I can help you carry that back." I said as I pointed at the basket she was holding.

MN : "Oh it's fine Chayeoung-san, I have to drop by somewhere else."

CY : "Are you sure? I have no plans for the morning, I can walk you there."

MN : "I appreciate the thought but you don't have to go out of your way for me. You should enjoy the place, I'll see you in the cafe :)"

CY : "Okay, then I'll see you later. Take care Sharon-ssi :)"

MN : "Hai!" She said as she waved goodbye."

Now that I think of it, I should've insisted in walking her. Next time, I'll diffidently walk her wherever she's going.

Next time, I'll diffidently walk her wherever she's going        

---

(A/N) That's it for today, I hope you guys like it. The feels will start on the next chaptersssss,. Have a great week everyone!!! Stay safe and Healthy!!!!