Chapter 47:Party pt2(I have absolutely no creativity on what to call this chapter)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

Luhan turned his head to see his best friend and the rest of the crew standing by the doorway.Baekhyun immediately ran towards Taehyung and hugged him tightly,spinning him around as well.Jungkook's shoulders tensed up and he looked a little displeased about how close Baek was to Tae.Then Luhan finally put two and two together and realised Jungkook was probably dating Taehyung!And if they haven't seen each other for awhile means they don't know Baekhyun is currently dating Chanyeol! "Tae Tae!It's so good to see you!"Baekhyun exclaimed and pinched his cheeks."Good to see you too Baekhyun Hyung!" He responded just as ecstatically as Baek did.Then Baekhyun finally caught the look on Jungkook's face and apologised"Sorry Kookie,got a little too close to Tae for your comfort huh?Well that's fine I would be too if someone got too close to Yeollie!"And with that Baekhyun planted a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek.A mixture of emotions appeared on the 7 boy's faces. Hoseok's eyes were shining and he seemed happy for them,Yoongi looked like he had expected that outcome already,Taehyung was shooketh to say the least but was excited for them,Jungkook was slightly more relieved after hearing his words and Jin and Namjoon were a little shocked at how sudden it was. Even Jimin stopped in his tracks from running from Sehun and screeched"HOLY HERA YOU'RE DATING CHAN-"Before he was done hyperventilating,Sehun pushed him into the pool with a loud splash.Which then led to the burst of laughter that came from the remaining 18 boys as Jimin tried to climb to the ledge and cursed some not so nice words at Sehun.

"Poor Jimin,he was hitting on Sehun's little deer..." Jungkook said mockingly which Luhan did not appreciate."How dare you call me a little deer you god damn bunny boy!" "Sorry Hyung!" Jungkook immediately apologised and hid behind Taehyung who giggled in response."Shouldn't we get Jimin a towel? Don't want him to get a cold..."Lay said pitifully."Eh, that brat kind of deserved it but sure."Jin said nonchalantly and went to the bathroom to get an extra towel for Jimin.Sehun walked back up to the group, leaving Jimin laying on the cold hard concrete on the edge of the pool like a dying fish."Oh hey guys,thanks for coming."Sehun said to the 10 guys that just arrived ."Yeah no problem,anything for our maknae!" Kai teased.Sehun rolled his eyes in response."Hope ya'll have fun and-"Before Sehun finished,he noticed the snapped umbrella in Namjoon's hand."This is the hundredth time you've broken something in my house!"Sehun exclaimed while the others chuckled softly."C'mon Hunnie,it's normal plus it ain't that expensive you can replace it easily."Hoseok said trying to assure Sehun but I doubt it worked."Sorry Sehun,I'll pay for it."Namjoon apologised sheepishly and rubbed his nape.

"Anyway,what I wanted to say was if you'd like to eat and drink do it at the kitchen counter,no alcohol because I don't want some drunk bastards in this house,next the dancing area is in the middle of the house,2nd floor is restricted,no access unless I allow y'all to use it.Jungkook and his crew are responsible for cleaning up after the party,next,you are to chase everyone out as well,I don't want some high people laying around in the morning."Sehun ordered." Ugh fine..."Jungkook muttered."Since we've just met Luhan let's get to know him better!"Jimin suggested after receiving a towel from Jin and wasn't feeling that cold then."Well you guys can do that,D.O and I are going to the dance floor!"Kai exclaimed and held D.O's hand and dragged him off to which D.O responded"We are?" Before they disappeared into the crowd."Lay and I are just going hang around the living area to watch TV or something..."Suho said and left with his boyfriend."We're gonna raid the kitchen!" Xiumin and Chen exclaimed simultaneously and dashed off."I can't believe they're not dating yet..." Baek said shaking his head."They aren't?"Jimin asked surprised."Yep,anyway I think it's time we have another QnA with Lulu Hyung!"Baek said and the boys ran up to the 2nd floor for some privacy.

Sehun brought them to a guest room where they sat in a circle."Ok Luhan tell them what your name means." Kris said his boyfriend Tao was discussing about new Gucci products with Taehyung who both have an unhealthy obsession with the brand."Wait his name had a meaning?"Chanyeol was shook."Yup,well in Chinese it does."Tao replied."Oh okay,so the '鹿' in my name means 'deer' and '晗' is 'dawn' so technically my name means 'Deer of the 'dawn' "he explained and the other boys were in awe."Woah,so it really is fate, you're destined to be a deer in your next life!"Jimin exclaimed."Shut up!"Luhan shouted pouting."Aww you're so adorable!" Jimin cooed which Sehun did not appreciate and halted at him again."Okay geez,can't you share?" Sehun shook his fist in front of Jimin which caused him to zip his mouth."Since Luhan just met us let's just tell him a bit about ourselves as well, can't just be Luhan answering the questions." Taehyung offered and he started first."So uh Jungkook and I are dating and all of us are from Bighit University !" "Ironic how you decide to introduce the fact that you're dating Kookie before you even tell him we go to BH University."Yoongi remarked.Taehyung didn't even bother to look at him and leaned on his boyfriend. "Um Yoongi and I are rappers and you know we're dating already."Hoseok said passed it to Jin."Oh well I'm dating this god of destruction right here,and I may have the role of a 'mother' in this group but if any of you guys call me 'eomma' I'm gonna karate chop your heads off with a kitchen knife."But you don't know karate." Jungkook stated."Don't talk back to your elders you brat!"Jin snarled."Oh so you admit you're older and graduating University soon while I'm still in my last year of high school?"Jungkook smiled innocently after that remark which definitely left Jin fuming.

"Calm down boys!"Baekhyun exclaimed.Before we even have Luhan answer more questions and stuff, let's spice it up a little shall we?Baekhyun asked wiggling his eyebrows but he clearly wasn't going to take no for an answer."What now diva?"Yonngi asked annoyed."Hmph,well I'm thinking of a dare that Luhan can do..."He had a cheeky smirk on his face and Luhan did not have a good feeling about this..."You and your antics Baek,I don't think I want to be a part of this.."Namjoon crossed his arm."Well tell us the dare first then Baek."Tae said impatiently."Okay,okay,so if Luhan Hyung cant solve this rubix cube in 1 minute, he'll have to kiss Sehun..."

Author's Note:

Hai,almost forgot to write lol.Anyway remember that friend I told you about who also writes stories? Well she's started writing now after the exams so go check it out.If y'all can't remember her user is"EUBOOK" and the story title is "Demon Slayer" not related to the anime tho,anyway enjoy!