Chapter 28:I don’t ship,I yacht~Oh Sehun

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV 

Luhan had gone into the staff room to change into an apron, whilst Sehun queued for bubble tea.Soon enough,he had reached the front of the line but Luhan hadn't appeared yet,"What can I get you?"Lucas,Sehun presumed asked beaming."I'm waiting for Luhan,"He spoke stiffly."Uh,okay?I'll take the next customer's order then." Sehun stepped out of the line and waited for Lulu to be done changing.When Luhan stepped out of the staff room,he had a brown apron on,and his doe-eyes looked much more serious as he started his day at the counter."I'd like a Choco bubble tea please!" Sehun said with aegyo."Aigoo,your so cute!" Luhan had accidentally said out loud."I know that." Sehun winked.Blood rushed up Luhan's cheeks but he regained his composure."That will be $3.75,take away or-" "Dine-in."Sehun finished,handing Luhan his cash and took a seat by the window,where he conveniently had a clear view of Luhan as he served the other customers.

Luhan's POV 

"Hey Hyung!"Lucas called in the break room.There weren't any customers queueing anymore so he went on in,from the corner of his eye he saw Sehun eyeing him but he brushed it off."Needed me Lucas?" "Is that your boyfriend?"he pointed at Sehun."Wha-no!" Luhan panicked slightly."Hmm,really?He's been eyeing you the whole time you know." So my intuition was right as he glanced over to Sehun,noticing him turn his head away."He doesn't seem to like me either,yesterday when I hugged you,he was glaring daggers at me,and today while you were changing,he isn't sound friendly at all.Then he used aegyo to win you over,but you are lucky Hyung."He explained."And how am I lucky?" Luhan raised his eyebrow."You got a hot one alright,I'm jealous!" Lucas pouted."You should be caring about school Lucas." Luhan chuckled at his dongsaeng's childish behaviour. "Doesn't mean I can't admire men,plus you are super  adorable Luhan,I'm jealous of you too." He complained. "Don't worry Lucas,your cute too," Luhan cooed to make the younger feel better."Your the best Hyung!#Lulu!"Lucas joked. "Seriously,that's a horrible ship name,Hunhan is better," a deeper voice proclaimed from the doorway."Se-Sehun?You can't be in here!" Luhan exclaimed."Well,my drink is done and no one is at the counter?" "Oh sorry about that I'll get it now,"Luhan rushed out of the door,pushing past Sehun. Leaving him and Lucas.

Sehun's POV 

"Really Hunhan?I still think Lulu is cute!"Sehun and Lucas were bickering on which ship name was better."Well,I don't ship,I yacht, shipping is for the poor." Sehun stated sassily."Hmph!Well,time to play my last card!" Lucas smirked mysteriously."What?" Leaving Sehun utterly confused. "Luhan Hyung!Sehun is a big meanie!"He whined."You little-" "No swearing he's still a kid!" Luhan had appeared at the door."So,now tell me,what are you 2 arguing about?"His arms were crossed as he stared at the two."Which is a better ship name!"Lucas said."Hunhan is better!" "No!Lulu for the win!" "None of those ships are better if I drag you by your ears!" Luhan said firmly."Aww,fine Hyung!It was nice teasing this Sehun guy though!"Lucas giggled as he got back to work."Wait-he was teasing me?I thought he actually meant...." "You are way too gullible Sehun,"Luhan sighed and handed Sehun his drink.

Sooner or later,Sehun had left the bubble tea shop,and at 6.00 p.m. in the evening Luhan had left too,mounting his bike and cycling home.The rest of the week passed by like a breeze,Luhan still had his shifts on the weekend and he hung out with his friends at school.Soccer practice was great since his injuries from the previous week had healed,though, practice on Thursday was cancelled since the students needed time for preparations for the dance the next day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡-𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The bell indicating the end of school had rung,Luhan had been dreading this for awhile since who knows what Baekhyun had planned for them.He tried to avoid Baekhyun's plans by bribing him,but he's known Baekhyun Long enough that he won't take no for an answer.He braced himself as he walked his locker,and not surprisingly, Baekhyun was there more excited and jumpy than he usually was if that was possible."There are going to be so many sales!Especially the makeup stores,I need more eyeliners!" Baekhyun gushed about all the things he was going to buy."I don't feel comfortable with spending so much money,plus whose money is it?" "Yeollie's he said it was perfectly fine!" Baekhyun said quickly while dragging Luhan to the car."But-"Luhan wanted to protest."No buts Hyung!I know you actually have a mortal conscience but it's fine,no stress just let loose a little!" Baekhyun encouraged and Luhan gave in since who could resist Baekhyun's puppy eyes? "Your driving again?" Luhan was shocked how Baekhyun was still confident in his driving."The last time I drove,I think it was a success so why not do it again!Plus, I didn't get into an accident,rolled over the curb or anything so I think I aced at driving."Baekhyun beamed and started the engine."What sin had down to deserve this..." Luhan muttered as Baekhyun started the engine,though I think he pressed the wrong button since all of a sudden the front headlights had ....

Author's Note:

Hey fellow readers!This is more of a filler chapter since only in the next chapter they start their shopping spree.Also,don't worry,Lucas was just teasing Sehun,he doesn't actual like his Luhan Hyung!Just needed slight drama!Anyways baii!