Chapter 36:Luhan’s scent (lol idk what to call the chapter)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV 

Sehun walked up the stairs to be met with Luhan,who looked expectantly at him like he was waiting for him."Why didn't you head to my bedroom?You should know where it is." Sehun asked and gave Luhan an odd look."I don't think it's a good idea for me to share a room with you...I doubt your mother would appreciate it either." Luhan explained. "Seriously,this was what your worried about?" Sehun said exasperated about Luhan's answer."My mother freaking loves you,probably even more than me.And...I like your company." Sehun muttered the last sentence quietly,if not for Luhan's sharp hearing he would've never caught them."Oh, so you like my company eh?" Luhan teased."Don't do this to me Hyung!"Sehun whined and shoved Luhan playfully as they entered his room.

Luhan's POV 

Luhan walked towards the bathroom and picked up the hairdryer to blow dry his wet hair.Just as he was about to turn the hairdryer on,Sehun stepped in shirtless."What are you doing?" Luhan let out a high pitch shriek."Take a shower ?Duh." Sehun said simply."Oh-okay.." Luhan squeaked and swiftly grabbed the hairdryer with him and decided to just dry his hair outside.Sehun stepped out of the bathroom a couple minutes after,giving Luhan time to return the hairdryer and brush his teeth.By the time he was done,Sehun was sitting on the bed and was on his phone."H-hey Sehun?" Luhan called."Yes?"He answered back though his focus was still on his phone."Could you tell me more about our friends backgrounds,I'm just curious that's all." Luhan asked puppy eyed or well in his case,doe-eyes in a pleading sort of look. Sehun sighed and patted the seat beside him,signalling Luhan to go over."Well,you already know about Baekhyun, his parents are in the fashion industry and he'll take over once he graduates.As for D.O's family,or better known as the  Do's,own a Michelin Star restaurant in the upper class area of Myeongdong,got that?" Sehun glanced over at the deer who was nodding his head earnestly."As for Tao,his parents own a prestigious martial arts academy in 青岛(Qing Dao), some place in China,I'm pretty sure you'd know where that is ,anyway continuing on,Lay's parents are doctors and are well-known in their line of work.Chen's parents are singing instructors for a choir.And the rest are entrepreneurs like my parents who work in the line of business and trade like my parents." Sehun ended off."Thanks for explaining,let's go to bed now." Luhan suggested and he switched off the lights and snuggled into the sheets.

Sehun's POV 

Sehun thought that little act was really adorable and almost cooed at the boy but thankfully he held himself back.He hugged Luhan to keep him warm in the air conditioned room and for his own comfort.He fell asleep to the Luhan's soft breathing and the sweet scent of his fluffy hair.

                             The next day....

Sehun woke up to a mop of brown hair tickling his chin.He looked adoringly at the small brunette in his arms.His cheek was squished into the side of the pillow and his hair was disheveled but he still looked so angelic.How could it be possible that someone like him existed on this Earth,he really was an angel.Sehun thought to himself.Looking at Luhan's sleeping state,he decided he would be the only one to be able to see Luhan in his most vulnerable state.He could be the only with the luxury of waking up to a beautiful deer.Who was he to the deer that he had the ability to see him like that?Well,he was just a friend,barely.But he didn't bother question those thoughts as he stared longingly at Luhan.Soon enough,Luhan stirred in his sleep.His two fists rubbed his eyes and he let out a cute yawn then blinking a couple of times as he looked up at Sehun whose heart was exploding into a pile of rainbows at the adorable sight. "Morning Sehunnie!"He greeted politely before getting out of bed."Morning Lulu,you can take the red sweater over there with the white baggy pants." Sehun told him  and pointed at the clothes,not so neatly folded on the other side of the room ."Okay sure!" Luhan picked up the pile of clothes and left for the bathroom.Sehun eventually got out of bed and headed down stairs to see his mother making pancakes for breakfast ."Good morning eomma!" "Good morning Hun,a stack of pancakes with maple syrup?"she asked."Thanks eomma!" Sehun sat on one of the chairs by the dining table as he waited for his mother to finish cooking.A couple minutes later ,she was done.Coincidentally,Luhan had finished getting ready for the day.Luhan took a seat by Sehun and ate his hare quietly as the mother and son talked about the time they missed together while she was on a business trip." Oh by the way eomma,what time does Father come home?" Sehun asked."By afternoon,Hun.You should leave before then to avoid,explanation."She said slowly."Yeah..." Sehun agreed and left to get a shirt before sending Luhan home.

On the way to Luhan's apartment,Luhan asked carefully."You don't seem very close to your dad like you are with your mother." "We've been through a rough patch but we don't really acknowledge each other,that's just how our relationship works." Sehun shrugged."We're here."Sehun said as he pulled up on the curb."Could you wait here for a second?"Luhan asked suddenly."Okay..sure..." Luhan rushed up to his apartment and within minutes he came down again,holding a black paper bag."Here,it's all the clothes you leant me,their walked and folded." Sehun looked into the bag and the clothes were indeed nicely folded."I'll return this one once I've washed it!" Luhan assured and waved away as he headed up his apartment again.Sehun took a whiff of the clothes and they sort of smelled like Luhan , he might not wear those clothes ever again just to maintain that sweet scent.

Author's Note:

I haven't posted for over a week!Sorry to all the readers! Quarantine is almost over for me so I'm excited to head back to school,another filler chapter and to understand the other members backgrounds a little more.Not gonna have Luhan meet Mr Oh yet though!Anyways I've changed the description hope it's alright.