Chapter 24:Craze and a little fun(Kaisoo mention!)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

"Hey Sehun~ah,"Lisa greeted,then she noticed the other boys in the room,along with Luhan who had opened the door for her."Oh,it seems like you have company...."Lisa glared at every other person in the house but when her eyes reached Sehun,she winked.Sehun gagged in disgust."Aww,Sese don't be like that,anyways I'm sure I'm more important than these under-class people..."Lisa said strided into the house confidently."How dare you call me under-class you bi-"Baekhyun yelled but Chanyeol had covered his mouth before he could say worse."How undignified,"Lisa scoffed before she turned to Sehun,"I think you should get more well-mannered friends Hun~"She advised."I don't think you have the right to judge Baekhyun,"Luhan had came from behind and said firmly."The weak deer is here as well,did you blackmail Sehun into letting you here?"Lisa mocked."Luhan Hyung will never stoop to your level!"Tao yelled."You little-"Lisa stomped up to Tao to hit him but Luhan had pulled her back,and she slapped him on the cheek.A darkening red hand print could be visibly seen on his milky white complexion.Up till then,Sehun hadn't said a word,but at the sight of Lisa laying a hand on Luhan was enough for him to explode."OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!"Sehun bellowed.ˢᴱ-ˢᴱᴴᵁᴺ?"Lisa squeaked in surprise,no matter how mad she made her,Sehun would never raise his voice like that."Do you not hear me,or have you gone deaf?" Sehun demanded coldly as Lisa slowly backed away towards the door."I swear it was just a reflex," Lisa tried make up an excuse."Save it,now go!" 

Luhan's POV 

Luhan's cheek was still a bright red,and was very visible,after the commotion,the pain had finally hit him.Sehun walked up to Luhan and asked,"Does it hurt?" "Not really,stings but its just a slap,not like she stabbed me in the chest or something."Luhan brushed it off lightly and sat down on the couch."You know,looking at how nuts that lady is,she just might."Baekhyun added."Not helping the situation here..."Xiumin glared at Baekhyun."Anyways,now that the female dog has left,could Kaisoo explain why had occurred in the kitchen?"Lay asked raising an eyebrow."Don't call us Kaisoo!"D.O shouted defiantly."Okay,okay now tell us what happened."

                                 45 minutes ago.........

"So,what do you need?"Kai asked his Hyung."Well,could you find sea salt or something?"D.O instructed and continued mumbling the recipe to himself.Kai has found a bag of sea salt,he assumed D.O would need the one in a shaker but just to mess with him he chose something much more inconvenient."This is the only one in there,"Kai siad lying smoothly but D.O didn't suspect a thing."Oh,well it's okay,could you measure like,15 grams of it,I don't need that much." "Anything for you Soo~"Kai cooed again. "Yah!Stop callin me Soo!"D.O complained."Eh whatever,"Kai said nonchalantly.Once he was done measuring the salt,he decided to tease his Hyung a little.....He walked up to D.O trapping him back onto the marble counter,lifting the salt above their heads,"Hey Kyungie~"He said huskily into his D.O's ear."Uhh,could you back up?"D.O said blush painting his cheeks."Why?Am I making you uncomfortable?"Kai pressed himiself closer to D.O."Uhh...."D.O was flustered and was at a loss for words.Kai was just about to gloat about his ability to make his Hyung flustered but without himself realising,his right hand holding onto the salt went slack,salt raining down onto them.....

And the rest is history....."Kai ended off the story."Wow,karma is a huh?"Chanyeol responder chuckling."Hey!"Kai whined and hit him playfully."Well,sorry about that Sehun,for hitting you."D.O apologised."Nah it's fine,as long as it was me and not Luhan."Before he could stop himself,he realised what he said and their eyes were as wide as saucers."Seems like you've started to care for Lulu Hyung huh?"Baekhyun teased."How sweet~"Lay cooed."Yah Hyungs!"Sehun complained."Okay anyways,what about lunch?"Chanyeol asked and as if on cue,his stomach grumbled."CHICKEN!"Kai exclaimed and started doing the chicken dance in the middle of the living rooms."Holy chicken god how many chickens do you want?"Suho asked laughing his head off."Cringe overload Kai,"they wheezed."4!" Kai announced."Are you sure we could finish 4?"Luhan asked quizzically."It's totally fine,we'll just put it on Sehun's tab."Tao replied."My hyungs are bullying me!" Sehun pouted."Then anyway to make you better?"Luhan asked not thinking Sehun was going to take him seriously,"Let me hug you." "You thought I was serious?" Luhan was bewildered."Yes and now I shall hug you." Sehun said firmly and pulled Luhan into his embrace again.None of the other hyungs noticed since they were still ordering their lunch/dinner for the day.While waiting for their food,they just were caught up in their own conversations ,Chanbaek ,Kaisoo,Xiuchen,Taoris and Sulay.Then,what about Hunhan,the main ship?Well,Luhan had fallen asleep in Sehun's arms again,he looked simply angelic to Sehun.Soon after,while admiring the deer's face,Sehun too had fallen asleep,and sure enough,the deer was there in his dreams........

                                     4.53p.m............

*Snap* *Snap* the sounds of cameras disturbed Sehun and Luhan's slumber as they noticed their friends faces hovering over their own,looking at them smirking as mischief danced in their eyes."Ugh....."Luhan groaned as he rubbed his eyes."What are you guys doing?" Sehun asked grumpily."Well how could we miss a chance of blackmail?"Kai said in a teasing tone,shoving a picture of Luhan's head lying on Sehun's chest and Sehun holding onto him."I swear on the River Styx if you don't delete that photo I will not hesitate to kill you with my bare hands"Sehun threatened."Really?"Kai asked unconvinced."Try me Kim Jongin..."Sehun growled.He gently placed Luhan's head on the couch and started his chase.Not long,Kai gave up and deleted the photo. And coincidentally,the food had arrived.The 12 of them ate in silence and soon night fell,the other boys said goodbye to Sehun and Luhan and went on their way.Sehun took a shower first while Luhan worked on the worksheets Xiumin had passed to him.....

Author's Note:

Hey guys!This is mainly a filler chapter!Also as you can see,Sehun has a different personality at home and with his friends as compared to his playboy vibe in school.Anyways,I have something big planned,the only hint is February so ye it's pretty obvious.Anyways baii!